Re: DRUNK thread

I cant count how many times I have said this is the best interactice fuckin horror for on the web

But I will count them all soo ya get a perspctive

Count the times you licked my sack, plus the times you watched troma.... devided by the times you was in my living room plus thhe good times = almost there close

A stainless cup for you of this CHEERS to you thedeadshallrule and Demon. To Someliboopnag. An everybody else in here now.  It's a 14% alcohol South-African Shiraz. ENJOY!!! wink
Exactly 3/4 hours till we sr*w this 2012 up in the ass.

I love the sound those metal cups make when we smash them.
KASHLUNGNBANGKLINK!!! lol

http://img248.imageshack.us/img248/1661/kumalashiraz.jpg

Nice next one to ya guys, fun to spend tonight with you. wink

Stainless rules ALL!!! big_smile

I like stainless
but I never believe her shes a slut

Theres one chick in my little town... Im the most attracted to her than anyone....
but theres a downside of my honey...

shes a crackhead and fucks tjhe dudes I never imagined she would.. gad life is fucked up I dont want her now but shes the mos ata ttractive creature Ilaid my eyes on ... and she knows it which makes it crazier

I spilled my inner pointe au baril gut half my gut s but I just told you my home toun

I must be drunk but I aint delete anything unles

Yeah, they're all bitches, those metals, but don't we love them anyways??? Like girls. No I ain't saying girls are bitches saying that we LOVE 'em, it's just like guys, some of us are some others aren't. I'm part of the latest. big_smile

But yeah, attractive ones are though to get. Not only because they have a way different kinda life you do but because they are so good looking and inaccessible.

Like this girl that just came here with the Shiraz and my best buddy, she's his EXXX, she is hot and cool as mad. Lives a life pretty much the same I do do do. H3LL normal, my buddy THE FUCKER [the name he respond to] is me but metal. We like exactly the same damn things.

Sooooooo blablablabla blab lalala blab I don't feel right to grab her by the butt sexy I might add. Not right.

Girls = Hard.
The 2 way hard. They make you and to get. lol

unless drunkage gets you unable to growl typage on the keyboard right???

Last edited by kXnPunk (2012-12-31 23:59:01)

hey man sorry Imma fried

I can growl hard I think they heard me htee hard/// Iwill never get banned Im a free bird that Cap needs to get a grip Im here to stay Punk ... lets rock!

holy shit its 2013 and Im still here

Rock and rooll baby!  All we are some midgets and stonehenge!  And a bass, anyone know how to play bass?  I can play a trout!  lol!

Last edited by azathoth (2013-01-01 01:13:29)

Playing bass since I'm 16, 43 now so yeah I guess I can. big_smile
Trout/bass me likes.
Drums and guitar dudes get in here. WE'LL ROCK THAT NEW YEAR!!! lol

and you freak wonder   why I makea new top? you freaks are new here fuck I aint your giver Im my liver... but it seeems cap H dont get it yet! yaa

I like the dude.
And I can TRY to contain myself, but I still walk a very fine edge as far as PG-18 goes. lol

New here boobies Nwoobies.

I love seeing that before the page goes down to my post. Hahaha
LOVE |†!!!

I cant count how many times I have said this is the best interactice fuckin horror for on the web

Thee were a bunch of frozen stateus in amuseeum. It would be cooltohave tehn Riverdance to Rick Isacc(>) adn rolll him around in a                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                     No it can say stuff like stop sign !

II can say stufff like TAKATAKATAKATAKTAKATAKATAKATAK
But stop I refeuse. I cannot be stop and don't lije the stppoed motion. In my head that is. lol

H3LL I'M STOKED!!!
My momgot me a ticket for Japan's Les grabds Explorateurz http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S0eHGw7YLdg which is a film conference about various contries around the world. They d one each month and now it's my favorite place of Gaya's turn. Never been but when I see it, I'll be able yo die anyday. That's the most perfect dream/goal of my lige. So iy'll be freaking Kawool!!! YayayayYAY!!! ^_^
The home of the rising sun's awesomeculture is just oh so incredible. BANZAÏÏÏÏ... big_smile

Just discover 36 seconds from now that Jack Daniels and pure Macitosh apple juice and Jack Daniels tastes FREEAKING WONDEFUKLL!!! Oh so terribly creepy goooooooog!!! CHEERS!! big_smile

Ah well, good it is but I'm back with Jack/Expresso. Time for a coffee, sun's about to raise so... It's perfect. Anyways, I need that, off to watch ABRAHAM LICOLN BAMPIRE HUN+TER. L9r gator. smile

Rise and Shine *tip toes around to make coffee

I just woke up but,,,, its ok now I killed the gnomes that were creeping around my place... its ok now`

it must be saturday to day it feels wonderful like im born again yikes

Its 2013 NOW What do we do?