Topic: Where is MEH the Man

I miss Meh and his witty ways. Like why aren't you here like you use to be man? Are just sitting on your throne (sarcastc throne that is, master) and letting your baby go without any input. Man I miss ya buddy shit like don't you like us any more hmm
So is you and goon just sittin back and not giving a shite and laughing at the b-movies...
I'm just a lowly fuckin membre here wondering where the hell you disapeared to!!

Re: Where is MEH the Man

Every time I talk to him, he's busy doing some upgrade to the site.

It looks like he's given on some parts of his site eh... like morguespace for instance!

He's got a life, a wife, a family and a fulltime job.
This site (and all the others he runs) is a hobby that costs him money
So expecting him to be here at your beck and call is unrealistic.
Just be grateful it still exists.

I know all that stuff Cap and I never expected him to be here like that.
This was meant as a little sarcastic post that I thought maybe he might see, thats all.

Really? Didn't look like that to me.
Maybe we need a sarcasm tag.

I'm wondering if a demon or a monkey would make the best sarcasm emoticon?  Maybe a demon-monkey!
/sarcasm
big_smile

Happy New Year Cappy!

Yeah a sarcasm smiley is needed. I've been here along time and I would never disrespect meh. I can see how it can come across as something other but I sure never meant any harm with it.

If It wasn't for Meh.... I wouldnt have my fav internet site to visit... so hey I'm just sayin Cap so ya get a grip lol

I love this site/// I know I miss months on end at times..
so byte me

I wiLL never Be gone TIll Meh takes this fuckin boredom away////
Go MEH I'm on your side man you do watcha gotta do

U dont cvare about us on your forum spuin smiles@

No mey yuou know me man fuck

hey Cap sorry man it has nothin tio do with ya man just this site is a kill me I think that was prob the first but lets get to real my friend its its its

now im on the right track you real people thats all Im not fuckin around I'mma tryin to be reeal I love this site

Heh heh.  I'm hopped up on my pain meds for my back.  Demon is funny!  I think he's drunk!  Woot!

See MEH the reality of the thing.. I/mm tghe nicest guy but get the low treatnent of your horror site!

its oh\k my i havenone ezceop for Dead  shes my best friend real from this fucitim done

i have monkeys! taht is cool@

MEH, Master of Evil Horror???

Demon isnK tehhpnly one for me azathoth. I can assurt you. lol
And yeah he's funny.
I have Darth Vador, that is cool too. smile

Last edited by kXnPunk (2013-01-01 04:16:20)

Just dont try to inse/rt me my friend and we are cool  LOL

Is it just me? Or is Capt's avatar getting bigger everytime it is on here? Creepy

I know what ya mean Daph.. I think hes out to ban me and over take my intrernet space with his avatar yikes plus we needs a sarcastic smiley for him or he will be an angry MOD all 2013

I wanna be a MOD again... can I be reinserted as amod please... I miss being a modulator