Re: Who the Fuck are the fuckin MODS here anyways

DemonToSome wrote:
wolfman1959 wrote:
DemonToSome wrote:

Now how did I know you would.... is it because you are a man wolf or is it you are a horny wolf?

well for that certain lady, there is no question. HORNY wolf! smile
did you have a good christmas demon? i know you're a pagan so i would expect so. smile

Well I'm not exactley a pagan but for someone who doesn't celebrate christmas tyah is was as good as it gets

that's good then. happy new year to You! we Brits are now in 2013! been there for 40 mins in fact.

Smoochies Wolfie

Happy New Year to you Wolfy... you guys get everything first you lucky git...
Is that ok to say or is that a bad thing to say? lol
anyways cheers to you you mother fucker brit

thedeadshallrule wrote:

Smoochies Wolfie

smoochies and kisses right back at you darling! i think i'm going to have another drink. i may be back for some more smoochies so don't go away lovely lady or i might be jumping in my bed after a drink. ethier way i love you Daffers and all the wonderful women xxx

Sigh...  no love for the monkeys.  sad

Don't feel bad my AZ friend BUT wolfy did give you the crack of his arse lol

DemonToSome wrote:

Hi ya! don't know about lucky but yes that's ok to say, my man say what you want. is it ok to say a hearty " Bollocks" to a crazy Canadian and do you honestly ever know what year it is? smile have a good one sir!

DemonToSome wrote:

Don't feel bad my AZ friend BUT wolfy did give you the crack of his arse lol

did i ? what'd he do to deserve that? believe me you don't want to go anywhere near my arse! poor old Az, we loves ya! smile

wolfman1959 wrote:
DemonToSome wrote:

Hi ya! don't know about lucky but yes that's ok to say, my man say what you want. is it ok to say a hearty " Bollocks" to a crazy Canadian and do you honestly ever know what year it is? smile have a good one sir!

Never Mind the Bollocks, Here's the Sex Pistols for you, my good sir!

DemonToSome wrote:
wolfman1959 wrote:
DemonToSome wrote:

as long as it's not your sex pistol dear chap, i hardly know ya!  off to the football this afternoon, wish us luck! smile

wolfman1959 wrote:
DemonToSome wrote:
wolfman1959 wrote:

as long as it's not your sex pistol dear chap, i hardly know ya!  off to the football this afternoon, wish us luck! smile

I'm not in that band we dreamed of being in yet, so my pistol only shoots as far as the moment. But when we get famous I'll make my pistol don't come anyware near ya buddy but that is not including your rockin daughters!

DemonToSome wrote:
wolfman1959 wrote:
DemonToSome wrote:

I'm not in that band we dreamed of being in yet, so my pistol only shoots as far as the moment. But when we get famous I'll make my pistol don't come anyware near ya buddy but that is not including your rockin daughters!

i don't have any daughters you daft lumberjack! smile

lol daft lumberjack.

I'm not in the nnamd either but I have a colt 45.

Hippie 2013 to all youz modamnators!!! big_smile

DemonToSome wrote:
jmh314 wrote:

Banned

Hey jmh hows it goin man? I can tell if you were a mod, you might have been one like I was at one time ago, you would be a mod out for the kill lol

Despite my infrequent posts here these days, still have my mod & admin powers arounD here. Never know when i might need to use them