Re: DRUNK thread

Well lets see ... I know.... you know where I live.... slip by today..... lets boogie ... horror boogie that is with my sweetest dead person

like I said Im awake now at least I wast on the floor,,, i wasnt in my bed,,, I was right here in my favorite chair .....frack

Horror Boogie!!! Your ON Demon:)

Sweet.... ok put your right leg in... put your left arm out put your ass in my face and shake it all about

That's the hockey pockey silly!

hockey pockey? 
why does it turn me on when you call me silly? tongue

Well anyways I got the big 3 happenin right now ... should I, shouldnt I, or will I?
ah I think will i what the fuck

^^
The big 3-
Did I?  Do the police know?  How many years for it?
lol

We live by the big 3 ha
I was going to ask Sus if I happeneed to be driving down in his neck of the woods a little erratic and he pulls me over. Well I show him my demontosome ID, do ya think I get away with it or will he throw me in his back seat? hmmm

Many fun times in the back seat of a car.  Once in a graveyard.   woot

Glamour Booty.

Finished Lincoln Vamp Hunter now and I digged it. MARY ELIZABETH WINSTEEEAAADDD. If I could scream louder I would. lol
But cool flick.

I'm a fast drinker until I reach the nice floating state point. after that it goes slowly. Just to keep the vibe, the colorful dark red, purple, black, grean, blue wave going in my mind. I like floating in there. So yeah, good morning cheers you peeps. smile

Last edited by kXnPunk (2013-01-01 10:44:34)

azathoth wrote:

Many fun times in the back seat of a car.  Once in a graveyard.   woot

Thats not exactly what I meant but if thats what it takes to let me be free, than... tongue

Good floating to you too Punk... cheers

and just to let ya all know.... NO i wouldnt do that no matter what... jail would be my choice, unless it was a female who stopped me but Sus will let me go anyways lol

Pretty drunk now on good old wiser's

go for it mr. hostel
at least now I feel in my zone without interupting all the other drunk posta lol
and the non drunk posts.... I'm only drunk in here I'm sober over ther
if ya believe that than you will believe me and mistress are getting married roll

Mistress, smile my camera eye is on ya babe!

I'm so drunk righty now Im on the verge of puking... and laughing and choking but.. thank the gods for norwegian black metal it is so real and life bringer

hey I love deep purple and those bands but fuck it took fuckin norway to get it together to make some real evil metal... no phony shit... im so glad im a norwegian I just wish my grand daddy didnt come here so I could be there! and burn the shit that don't belong anymore on this world!

..... ha like christianity churches... I dig that metal bands burning down churches  like wow finally theirs fuckin people who say fuck you.....

next the next generation of vikings tear down the vatican and the first one in fucks the pope up the arse!

^^^
Burn them all with a real life pope scarecrow pn fire they should do with these churches. NOW!!!

Man, gotta tell you that Absinthe deletes lotsa cells in your brain.
Just like if I was high. And all night like this.

The damn 70$ worth of 70% alcohol is truely worth it. lol

Man, that spanish Crianza is just freaking DELICOUS!!!
Loving Crianza wines. Very nice taste.

AND effects on your mind. lol

No drink tonight.
Feels VERY weird. Can't even walk straight. lol

kXnPunk wrote:

^^^
Burn them all with a real life pope scarecrow pn fire they should do with these churches. NOW!!!

Man, gotta tell you that Absinthe deletes lotsa cells in your brain.
Just like if I was high. And all night like this.

The damn 70$ worth of 70% alcohol is truely worth it. lol

I've never had absinthe but I've been tempted to buy some... I know about that shit for along time but the cost of it has always turned me away.

Screw that no drinking alcohol crap. It sucks. sad

Cabernet-Sauvignon Caballero 13% Chilian wine and a 6 pack of Molson Ex will fix my cold turkey and put me back into that Delirium Tremens state I love so much. lol

C.H.E.E.R.S!!!

I'm delirious most of my waking time but I know one thing my fav delirium times are when I partake in THE  fungi man, I'm good at that! I've had about 39 years experience with that living entity.

Hahaha yeah, he's a cool dude.
Me it's mostly Green Ghoul. Not that Goblin crap of a dude, Ghoul is the best. And smells great too. lol

Last edited by kXnPunk (2013-01-16 22:14:04)