Topic: Does Sarah Jessica Parker look like a horse?

http://sarahjessicaparkerlookslikeahorse.files.wordpress.com/2010/01/061.jpg?w=450&h=350

I want your honest opinion guys. Does she or does she not?! lol

Re: Does Sarah Jessica Parker look like a horse?

I'll answer your question with another question. Is Emma Stone just fantastic?

She does look like an anorexic horse

She has a long face, but I wouldn't call it horse-like.  I think she's still an attractive woman.

Incidentally, this "horse face" thing goes back decades, but Parker actually re-appropriated the comment by joking about it her self in the movie Ed Wood (when reading a review of the play she was just in, she remarks, "Do I really have a face like a horse?").  By re-appropriating it, she renders the horse face joke null and void. big_smile

The ugliest woman this Hollywood land knows about is looking like a horse-donkey, yeah.
Beoaaarwwwwghhrroouuutg.
Man she's uglyyy!!!

Emma Stone has the prettiest eyes, but the way her mouth moves when she talks is annoying.
Sarah J Parker IS a horse, but a Thoroughbred so it does null and void her....in  a way.
Jane Seymour has always been beautiful, she shines.

Short and blunt, yes.

i must say that sometimes yes she does, but who am i to judge, someone who always looks like shit?

Last edited by wolfman1959 (2013-01-01 08:44:15)

Sarah is hotter than Emma by along shot even lookin like a horse Emma don't have nothin on Sarah...

I don''t find Parker hot but probably because I'm in my 20's and she's what, like 80?  She's so old and wrinkly lol.  Emma Stone is beautiful but her eyes are too big for me....eyes freak me out.

DemonToSome wrote:

Sarah is hotter than Emma by along shot even lookin like a horse Emma don't have nothin on Sarah...

That's not fair, you have something already against Emma, I demand a frame by frame recount. lol

SJP freaks the H3LL outta me. She looks like an old horny horsy witch.

The first post of the page troubles me to no freaking end.

Last edited by kXnPunk (2013-01-01 11:50:42)

kXnPunk wrote:
DemonToSome wrote:

That's not fair, you have something already against Emma, I demand a frame by frame recount. lol

SJP freaks the H3LL outta me. She looks like an old horny horsy witch.

The first post of the page troubles me to no freaking end.

I'm glad you remembered my take on Emma but sorry I can't give ya a frame by frame recount since I forget what the fuck I said lol

I guess me has an attraction to old horny horsy witches, witch (haha) is find with me...

lol

SJP when she was Emma Stone's age:

http://www.nndb.com/people/786/000022720/sjp.jpg

Emma Stone doesn't even come close. 

Garden -- 80? lol  Man, she's only six years older than me!  You dang young 'uns and your lack of foresight...wait 'til you hit your 40s, then you'll wish you'd never made fun of older people. wink

SJP would get it.

(in her younger days mind you, not now)

And yes, I know I said she looks like a horse in a earlier post.

SJP is the only woman to have made me consider bestiality.

Last edited by JaySee (2013-02-17 20:15:08)