Topic: What Are Your Fav. TV Channels???

Yeah, I know, I'm way too curious but hey, to H3LL with it. lol

Télé-Québec, been stuck on this since I started being able to watch TV as a kid. Great documentaries, movies and KICK ASS animated thingies, Lucky Luke for example. They have great talk shows and comedies too.
http://www.telequebec.tv

NBC, great everything. Love this channel very much.

ABC, yeah, love it too but not as much.

VTélé, great stuff too, series are mostly francofied American stuff like True Blood, Pan Am, the Mentalist and all.
http://www.vtele.ca

I wish I had SciFi and AMC really but no. Too expensive for me, I rather buy Jack Daniels. lol

So you're next...

Re: What Are Your Fav. TV Channels???

I don't have cable right now but when I do, my favorites tend to be AMC, FX, Turner Classic Movies, VH1 Classic and Discovery Channel.

Punk -- do you guys get FX up there?  They have two of the best shows on TV right now in Sons of Anarchy and Justified (SOA just ended their latest season but Justified starts again next week).

BBC News 24 - Some where you when....? moments right there.

LoudLon wrote:

Punk -- do you guys get FX up there?  They have two of the best shows on TV right now in Sons of Anarchy and Justified (SOA just ended their latest season but Justified starts again next week).

Yeah, it's on the other ones I don't have [we can have absolutely everything depending of the deal you choose] but yeah, saw some stuff on their site and looks freaking cool. I don't have the channels but that doesn't stop me at all to look for the things in there online. smile

Last edited by kXnPunk (2013-01-04 11:02:13)

AMC obviously, SyFy, Discovery, Science, sometimes Bio, all the sports channels, and a few shows on the broadcast channels.  And FX for Justified.  Occasionally IFC, Starz, HBO if they have any good movies running (not often).

Oh, I misspelled SyFy with SciFi... Sounds the same though, that's my excuse. lol

FX for Dexter aswell

Oh!  Thanks for the reminder.  Showtime is another favorite, for Dexter, Californication and Nurse Jackie.

NHL Network and USA Network

I like Food Network, FX, SyFy, and AMC.