Topic: Jumping on the blogging bandwagon!

It's what the cool kids are doing nowadays might aswell join in.

http://uvworldofhorror.blogspot.co.uk << find me here. Only one post so far and I understand it's pretty crappy and not expecting much from it but if you're interested that's where you can find it.

Shameless plug big_smile

Anyone else has a blog feel free to use here to tell us where it is (Really interested to see other people's!)

Re: Jumping on the blogging bandwagon!

Wooohooo!!! Welcome to the fun Blogging world.
And no. It's NOT crappy, far from it. tongue

I Blog [in french quebecker of course] about a damn lots of way different stuff. It's my H3LLish hideout online.

I have lots of content that childs shouldn't look at but if you wanna take a peak, check my profile, it's the url in there.
Yeah I love naked girls, what is wrong with this???  lol

Last edited by kXnPunk (2013-01-03 17:53:16)

Luckily I'm not a child so I'll be able to view big_smile

Thanks. big_smile I'm working on my next and a longer project too at the moment smile

Why not?  UV and HQ (along with DG and Cap) write good stuff.  I'm not a blog guy myself.

UltraViolence wrote:

Luckily I'm not a child so I'll be able to view big_smile

Thanks. big_smile I'm working on my next and a longer project too at the moment smile

Mwahahaha

You're very welcome. And yeah, I find it very cool to write even crazy stuff that a lot wonder wtf am I talking about. I've had one for a damn lot of years and couldn't keep not writting one for very long to say the truth.

You'll enjoy, I'm pretty sure. And if you don't then sue me. lol.

azathoth wrote:

I'm not a blog guy myself.

Same here.  I'm of the opinion that just because everyone in the world now has a platform to speak their mind doesn't mean they have anything to say that's worth hearing. lol

No offense to any of our esteemed members here, of course.  But since I've never read any of your blogs and have no plans to, you can go ahead and curse my name on your blogs and not have to worry about me finding out about it. wink

I never really got on the blogging bandwagon, never really appealed to me personally but good luck with yours! smile

^^
Don't worry, I'll let you know.  big_smile

I know what you mean though.  It's why I stick to my 'site and reviews.  It takes time to craft those pages, so I don't have a chance to go beserk on them, like I occasionally do here.  I know my limits, and they are confined to a bubble gum wrapper, lol

I love the site UV.  Have it bookmarked so I can keep up with you...here's mine: https://sites.google.com/site/gardenshorror/  I've only added like one thing to it so far but over the course of the next week or so, it's gonna be full of fun stuff

^^^
MWAHAHAHAHA LoudLon, funny. smile

Gardenofstone10, I dig the background image!!!

Lol Lon Fair enough! I've never been a blog person, didn't see what all the fuss was about but meh might as well. Everyone else is big_smile

Thanks Garden. Bookmarks yours. Will look forward to updates smile

Here is mine, I am not on there much, college has me pretty busy lately

http://earthdancedaph.blogspot.com/

^^^
I fell in love with your dolls. They are just AWESOME!!!

And thanks UltraViolence to post that thread, it's fun to see what other people put up.
Oh yeah and to not see what those that don't Blog do. lol

Love your site, too, Daph!

kXnPunk wrote:

Oh yeah and to not see what those that don't Blog do. lol

I run around rage-peeing on people who don't like monkeys.  Do you like monkeys?

No. I like unBlogging monkeys. tongue
Hahaha

Here's mine....as you can see....I haven't used it in a while.
But now I just might have to tongue
http://moonraven-ravensden.blogspot.ca/

Beautiful blog there, Raven!

Thank you.
Now I just need to post more.

Thankx Punk, Thankx Garden:)
I just joined your blog Moonraven;)

MoonRaven, cool background pict. Love the little dude.

And Wooohooo HELLO KITTYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!

Reminds me, that is the coolest Hello Kitty pict I've seen. Hehehe

http://img571.imageshack.us/img571/3938/hellokittyrocks.jpg

That's the thing with mine, Raven, never enough time.  If I could go off of things in my head it would be awesome but when it comes to it, just not enough hours in the day.

New update coming soon. If I can get the freaking HTML right!! And my new background etc is being created as we speak thanks to the lovely other half.

Sweet, will definitely be looking for it.
I've always found HTML easy. Compared to freaking C++ and even Unix which runs my Operating System. Now they are freaking complicated.
Lucky you have an other half. Really gotta find myself one. Maybe I should try E-Bay. lol

The update it up!