Topic: Chaos (2005)

Not to be confused with Chaos  (2005) with Jason Statham,

I just found out last night Chaos (2005) by David DeFalco , Star Kevin Gage,
is Actually  a remake of Wes Craven's The Last House on the Left,

Emily and her friend Angelica go to a rave in the woods, and when they arrive, they meet a stranger called Swan that promises some Exstasy for the girls. They follow him to a cabin into the forest where they meet the sadistic gang leaded by the psychotic Chaos. The girls are abused, tortured and raped in a night of nightmare and murder.

So in a way this was the Second remake , before 2009 one!, as Wes Craven one was inspired  from  The Virgin Spring (1960)

As anyone seen this movie, i have read some really bad reviews on it!

Re: Chaos (2005)

Anyone else getting the feeling is becoming hard to keep track of movie franchises/remakes/reboots at this point.

I thought the whole Zombi/Zombie 2/Zombi(e) 3,  and the Return of the Living Dead's were confusing.  How about a monkey steals steals powered armor (a la Halo), jumps into a hellgate and kicks demon ass, all the while laughing, flinging exploding poo, and drinking lemonade?

That took 15 seconds to come up with.  Lon- script, NOW! (OK, please?)

Last edited by azathoth (2013-01-05 14:09:19)

Little of off topic
why on some sites say Horror Express (1972) is remake he Thing from Another World'-(1951)?

I not some may not agree on this list, List of a lot remakes that, I never even heard of!
http://www.imdb.com/list/xOKGbwEifM0/?s … torian:asc

^^
That is a very tenuous connection (Horror Express).  I never sensed it when I watched it.  But everyone has their own ideas, so... why not?  The more film titles that get out there are good for the genre (even if for weird reasons).  (Except for Windigo and Berberian Sound Studio.  I refuse to count them as anywhere a positive experience.)

BASSI wrote:

Not to be confused with Chaos  (2005) with Jason Statham,

I just found out last night Chaos (2005) by David DeFalco , Star Kevin Gage,
is Actually  a remake of Wes Craven's The Last House on the Left,

Emily and her friend Angelica go to a rave in the woods, and when they arrive, they meet a stranger called Swan that promises some Exstasy for the girls. They follow him to a cabin into the forest where they meet the sadistic gang leaded by the psychotic Chaos. The girls are abused, tortured and raped in a night of nightmare and murder.

So in a way this was the Second remake , before 2009 one!, as Wes Craven one was inspired  from  The Virgin Spring (1960)

As anyone seen this movie, i have read some really bad reviews on it!

I saw it. Sly Stallone's late son, Sage, is in it portraying Swan, the son of the main killer Chaos
(the Krug character). I don't flinch at violence in movies but this one goes overboard with it;
it's a truly disgusting film. Roger Ebert gave it zero stars for a good reason and I agree, it's just
a ripoff of LHOTL, and done poorly. The ending is different but no more satisfying than the
original film it steals from.

See it as the gross curiosity it is. But don't expect a film you'd take a girlfriend to. She'll
drop you like a bad habit.

Last edited by cybergod (2014-06-03 19:22:10)

Bloody hell! I never once even began to imagine that the titular Chaos character was played by Stallone Junior. Hang about, that doesn't sound right to me, lemme check IMDb and get back........

Impressive list of remake BASSI. Love them so need to see a damn bunch because of you. I thank you. lol