Re: Jumping on the blogging bandwagon!

Very cool. All the movies you talk about are ones I can't wait to see. With Evil Dead and ABCs Of Death on top. Been sooo long I'm waiting for ABCs that when it'll come out, I'm sure I'll have an heart attack. lol

And gotta add that I freaking DIIIG your profile pict. smile

Thanks for that great morning read miss.

Re: Jumping on the blogging bandwagon!

kXnPunk wrote:

MoonRaven, cool background pict. Love the little dude.

And Wooohooo HELLO KITTYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!

Reminds me, that is the coolest Hello Kitty pict I've seen. Hehehe

http://img571.imageshack.us/img571/3938/hellokittyrocks.jpg

Gotta love Hello Kitty big_smile

Re: Jumping on the blogging bandwagon!

Had an idea, but it's totally up to our bloggers.  There is a site that aggregates a bunch of bloogers stuff into one place.
http://www.b-masters.com/
Might be neat to have an HM sister review site like that.  Like how we do Skype now, have some blogger stuff that is less formal than than HM.  Meh would have to give his approval for the idea to count it in the HM family.

Anyway, just an idea.

Re: Jumping on the blogging bandwagon!

MoonRaven wrote:

Gotta love Hello Kitty big_smile

Oh yes, I wonder who couldn't. smile

And azathoth, that sounds cool.
But mine is way too crazy and XXX for that though. lol

Re: Jumping on the blogging bandwagon!

kXnPunk wrote:

Very cool. All the movies you talk about are ones I can't wait to see. With Evil Dead and ABCs Of Death on top. Been sooo long I'm waiting for ABCs that when it'll come out, I'm sure I'll have an heart attack. lol

And gotta add that I freaking DIIIG your profile pict. smile

Thanks for that great morning read miss.

The lady.V one?

Thanks smile Really excited for ED and ABC's but apprehensive about both. Maniac looks pretty awesome too and really excited for Mama.

Re: Jumping on the blogging bandwagon!

Yeah.

I'm not apprehensive, in fact I never am, even the worst movies I like so... lol
But yeah, Mama looks like it's gonna be wild. How could it not anyways, it's Del Toro. smile

Re: Jumping on the blogging bandwagon!

kXnPunk wrote:

But mine is way too crazy and XXX for that though. lol

Yeah, that site is www.Horror-Porn.Uranus.
big_smile


EDIT- Holy poop is goes somewhere!  Ahhhh!!!!!!

Last edited by azathoth (2013-01-05 17:03:04)

Re: Jumping on the blogging bandwagon!

^^^
And the dumb me clicked... Hahahaha

Re: Jumping on the blogging bandwagon!

With subperior investigation skills comes subperior responsibility.

Re: Jumping on the blogging bandwagon!

Subperior, lol I like that.

Re: Jumping on the blogging bandwagon!

Ass to mouth.



That is all.

Re: Jumping on the blogging bandwagon!

Never go ass to mouth.

Ever.

Re: Jumping on the blogging bandwagon!

When did we get an ass-to-mouth bandwagon?  And why do we have one?  And...

forget it, I'm going to watch the YouTube vid of a baby monkey riding a pig backwards again...

Re: Jumping on the blogging bandwagon!

Very nice blogs one and all....

I will join in the bandwagon and show mine off too...

http://dirtygirlreview.blogspot.ca/

I haven't added too many posts recently either.  I need to fix that!

Re: Jumping on the blogging bandwagon!

Azzie, don't tell me you forgot the running joke from Christmas movie night!  "Ass to mouth" was all the rage!

Re: Jumping on the blogging bandwagon!

never go ass to mouth

Re: Jumping on the blogging bandwagon!

Ass to mouth, isn't there something less complicated to do??? roll
I don't know why but when I read it, I immediately thought about that Human Centipede sick film.

DirtyGirl, your's is very nice too. And ohhhh CAN'T WAIT to see Lords Of Salem. I'm dying to see this. Well not really dying but not far. lol

Last edited by kXnPunk (2013-01-06 00:57:43)

Re: Jumping on the blogging bandwagon!

My ass to mouth reference comes from Clerks 2

Re: Jumping on the blogging bandwagon!

My ass to mouth reference comes from UV's boyfriend. lol

Re: Jumping on the blogging bandwagon!

I'm going back to watch the baby monkey riding the pig backwards...

I want nothin' to do with UV's boyfriend's a-to-m fetish.

Last edited by azathoth (2013-01-06 06:52:15)

Re: Jumping on the blogging bandwagon!

F$€? my life!! Our ass to mouth reference was clerks 2... Sits in a corner plotting violent demises....

Re: Jumping on the blogging bandwagon!

kXnPunk wrote:

Yeah.

I'm not apprehensive, in fact I never am, even the worst movies I like so... lol
But yeah, Mama looks like it's gonna be wild. How could it not anyways, it's Del Toro. smile

Sadly del toro is only producing not directing but it does look pretty awesome! You can find the original short for mama on YouTube too for some idea on what to expect.

Last edited by UltraViolence (2013-01-06 13:11:41)

Re: Jumping on the blogging bandwagon!

UltraViolence wrote:
kXnPunk wrote:

Yeah.

I'm not apprehensive, in fact I never am, even the worst movies I like so... lol
But yeah, Mama looks like it's gonna be wild. How could it not anyways, it's Del Toro. smile

Sadly del toro is only producing not directing but it does look pretty awesome! You can find the original short for mama on YouTube too for some idea on what to expect.


Wow that short is creepy as hell...   I can see why it got his attention.  Hopefully the movie is good too. 

  http://youtu.be/WRqS6pBC42w

Re: Jumping on the blogging bandwagon!

And BOOM IN YOUR TEETH!!!

http://evilkxnpunkdemon.wordpress.com/2 … rror-2013/

Yeah, all in english, mostly for you buddies but don't thank me, just send me a cute girl over here and that'll be perfect.
MWAHAHAHA lol

Re: Jumping on the blogging bandwagon!

Thanks for the link DG! smile