Topic: (most of) Your side of the pond!

Sorry I haven't been around much this weekend guys, as most of you know I'm going on holiday tomorrow (Monday) to Florida *excited* big_smile so I've been super busy preparing for that.

I'll be on the same continent as a lot of you, but I'll probably speak to you all less, I don't think I'll be online while I'm there.

So this is just a quick thread to let you know I haven't had some horrible accident and I'm not ignoring any of you, but I won't be back until the 15th. Hope you all have a super duper week, love you lots, speak soon!

Beth

And monkey, keep an eye on everyone while I'm gone. I want reports on spammers, Panda shenanigans and anything Lon-related big_smile xxxx

Re: (most of) Your side of the pond!

Hope you have a great time in Florida! smile

Have fun, Beth.  Take lots of pictures and eat lots of greasy American food (and don't forget the cheese).  But remember:

British to American:

Chips = fries
Fries = chips
Biscuits = cookies
Custard = pudding
Evening tea = dinner

big_smile

Have a super duper time, HQ!!

I will hold down the fort and keep Panda and Lon out of (major) trouble.  Enjoy Florida; last time I saw the weather it looks like it's supposed to be nice down there this week.

Have a good trip, Beth! Enjoy yourself. smile

Coming to America!!!!!  Hell yeah!  have a fun and safe trip.  I've always enjoyed my trips to florida

H3LL yeah baby INDEED!!! Wooohooo!!!
I'm sure you'll dig it miss.
Just be sure to remember the most IMPORTANT thingy...

H.A.V.E...F.U.N!!! big_smile

Have fun!!!

Have an awesome time! big_smile

Have a great time in Florida HQ!  Take lots of pictures so we can live vicariously through you smile

HorrorQueen have a wonderful time:)

Hope you have a great time smile

have a good time Beth! and don't listen to those Amercians it's Aliminium! and remember  use the word " Bollocks" as much as you can smile

Last edited by wolfman1959 (2013-01-07 15:06:57)

Hope you have a EPIC time HQ. Just remember, say hello to Leatherface, Myer's, Jason, Bub and Freddy for me.

Have a great time Queen, I have family in Florida, my big sis, brother in law and niece & nephew live in Kissimmee, just outside of Orlando so I've been there many times. Have fun, eat loads of burgers and drink loads of Ice House beer and have a top time HQ. And remember, don't take any shit off those yanks, you're British so always ask for chips, walk on the pavement, drink lots of tea and chin up old girl! big_smile

I'm back! big_smile had an utterly amazing time, I love the USA!

God I just had the best time ever, did some really cool stuff. Got lots of pics and things, stories to tell etc but I'm knackered with all the travelling so I'll be on tomorrow to talk to you all. Hope you've all had a good week xxx

Welcome back.  Glad you enjoyed yourself, looking forward to hearing all about it.  smile

Yay, HQ is back.
Yes, pictures and stories are required, or I'll ban you from Skype big_smile .
Monkey hugs.

YAY She's back. You've been missed.
Ohhh that's very, very, very, very, very and so on cool miss Queen.

So glad you enjoyed our side of the pond.
Can't wait to hear your stories. smile

Good week to you too dear.

Last edited by kXnPunk (2013-01-15 18:51:39)

Good to have you back, HQ.

Like everyone else, I am also looking forward to your stories/pictures. smile

Welcome back, HQ. Glad to hear you had a lot of fun on your vacation. Can hardly wait to hear about all your adventures.

'tis good to be back, but I'm missing being there a lot! It's snowing at home too.

I'm catching up with everything, taking a while though, I think I'm still in holiday mode big_smile

One of the coolest things we did was the Universal horror make-up show, they showed loads and loads of special effects and stuff, and outside was like a hall of fame of universal monsters, I got my picture with a ton of cool stuff. I'll probably post them up tonight

And man, do you guys have some amazing food! We went to Walmart one afternoon and we were just walking round in amazement, I think I drank my body weight in soda lol

I'll jump on Skype in a bit, sorting out all the laundry (boo) and getting all Harry Potter souvenirs  organised (yay) so I'll chat to you all soon xxx

Oh H3LL YES!!!
Sounds like a freaucking madly nice good time.
ESPECIALLY the Make-up show.
Normal I say that, never neen to a Horror convention before. On the to do list though. smile

Looking forward to see the shots. Looks like enjoyment that trip was and I don't think I'm wrong.