Topic: R.I.P. David Ellis

Sad news to report that David Ellis has passed away.  He directed Final Destination 2, Cellular, Snakes on a Plane, The Final Destination, Shark Night 3D and did stunts for a lot of movies like Scarface.  So young, too.  RIP

Re: R.I.P. David Ellis

That's too bad and and he was young

Last edited by hostel2006 (2013-01-08 08:12:04)

Gotta say I'm not a fan of his movies, still a shame to lose any horror director. How'd he die?

No cause of death has been released.  When i posted it, it like WAS JUST discovered and now 12 hours later, still nothing.  He was found in his hotel room in South Africa.  He didn't really do much, but anyone who contributes to horror is someone I don't want to say goodbye to.  Heck, it's not cool when anyone dies but someone in horror is just more sad.

Sad news.
I loved his stuff, big fan of the Final Destination series, Shark Night and Cellular.
Why is it that it's always the good ones that go??? Ah well, thanks for entertaining us during your life and keep doing so on the other side.

R.I.P. dude.

This really sad news, I am really shocked about I loved Final Destnation 2 and Snakes on the plane!

RIP!