Topic: justin bieber fans are a f'ed up bunch

http://blogs.music.msn.ca/2013/01/biebe … oking.html

idiots nuff'said

Re: justin bieber fans are a f'ed up bunch

I don't want to live on this planet any more.

I keep waiting for him to hit puberty and his voice go up a few octaves but it just doesn't seem to happen.  I doubt he's 18

http://realitytvmagazine.sheknows.com/2 … eber-hoax/

Last edited by Scavenger of Human Sorrow (2013-01-08 16:51:58)

Hey, hey, hey.  My daughter LOVES Justin Beiber.

But she's only 11, so I forgive her.

I don't get the hate with Justin Bieber, seriously.

It's like:

"Oh he's young and famous, lots of girls like him, and he is rich."

This is the reason people hate on him, along with the fact that it's the popular thing to do now, hate on him.

Seriously, it's just sad.

I don't begrudge anyone success.  I dislike him because:

1. I strongly loathe his  music
2. In interviews I've seen, he's pretentious
3. I strongly loathe his music

4chan.  Figures.
And it's fine for a 11 year old girl to like Bieber.  It's the 20-some year old guys that freak me out.  Reminds me of the 50 year old dudes that were following Britney Spears around when she was a teen. 
Pro-tip:  That's creepy.

Scavenger of Human Sorrow wrote:

This is the reason people hate on him, along with the fact that it's the popular thing to do now, hate on him..

No I hate him because his music freaking sucks and a pig sings better than him for me.

LoudLon wrote:

I don't begrudge anyone success.  I dislike him because:

1. I strongly loathe his  music
2. In interviews I've seen, he's pretentious
3. I strongly loathe his music

I second that. Or, rather, to paraphrase Henry Rollins, "It's the kind of music that sounds like it wasn't loved enough."

Digitally enhanced, clean-cut, unloved, corporate music - blah!

^^
AutoTune'd.

Funny stuff with Justin Beiber and Slipknot (Psychosocial Baby mash-up):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kspPE9E1 … detailpage

Scavenger of Human Sorrow wrote:

I don't get the hate with Justin Bieber, seriously.

It's like:

"Oh he's young and famous, lots of girls like him, and he is rich."

This is the reason people hate on him, along with the fact that it's the popular thing to do now, hate on him.

Seriously, it's just sad.

I agree, I'm 26 so I'm JUST old enough where it's okay to like popular things without being uncool, lol.  I don't personally like Justin Bieber's music but I respect the hell out of the kid.  If I were as rich and famous as him when I was 18, that would be so amazing.  Good for him for being successful. 

Lonnie, that mash up between Slipknot and Bieber kicks ass.  If all his songs were like that, I'd listen to him haha.

The Creature wrote:

to paraphrase Henry Rollins, "It's the kind of music that sounds like it wasn't loved enough."

Rollins for president.

LoudLon, much better than the real Blahber.

I don't hate the kid. He's cute, loves his mum and is a nice enough lad.

Kids are gonna love the bones of him. He's cute, young, sings nice songs that appeal to young girls and parents approve because they're not lewd or explicit.

My problem is the lengths the die hard fans will go to defend him or show their fandom! I love Oasis but I'd never harm myself or another to prove that I do or to emotionally blackmail them into getting back together.

^^^ It's not the first time people have lost their shit over a teenage heart throb.  Back in my day (that would be the 80s to you whippersnappers) kids were going bat-shit crazy over New Kids on the Block.  I never did (I was too busy going bat-shit crazy over Def Leppard and Terrence Trent D'arby lol ) but you couldn't go to a mall without seeing flocks of 12 year old girls chanting "Uh, uh, oh oh oh...the right stuff!"

Though I admit, with no trace of shame or hesitance, that I was all over the Debbie Gibson bandwagon. lol

When take that split up a charity set up a special hotline for people affected lol. They probably didn't have that for victims of 7/7! I've been on bandwagons before now wink But self harm is self harm and isn't good plus it's an insult to people who self harm for other more serious reasons.

There's never a good enough reason for self harm.  I saw more of that shit when I was a counselor than I care to remember, and not once did the person harming themselves ever -- ever -- give an understandable reason for it.  A rape victim scalding themselves with hot water?  Sure.  But this?  It's just stupid.

No well, self harm is horrific. I understand it sometimes, I have some personal experience of self harm. Abuse victims, people with depression etc but as proof you are a fan of a favourite group/artist. That's just sad. I see it with these "emo kids" self harming because their music says so or their culture. It's ridiculous. I liked screamo and some "emo" music but no way would I hurt myself because all my fellow screamo/emo friends do.

Like Lon, I was quite the fan of Debbie Gibson.  I still have all of cassettes from the 80s.  (Kids, go Google "cassette tape")

The '80s were the best time for music.

azathoth wrote:

Like Lon, I was quite the fan of Debbie Gibson.  I still have all of cassettes from the 80s.  (Kids, go Google "cassette tape")

If you really want to confuse them mention 8 track's.  lol

I was born at the back end of the casette and VHS era wink I used to sit at the tape recorder recording the top 40 chart every sunday big_smile

I still have and listen to a huge bunch of cassettes, Audio AND VHS.
In fact, I watched Decoys 1 & 2 this afternoon on VHS.

Cassettes RULES!!! smile

OK, this suit is technically with merit.  But I don't think this bodyguard is going to get much work in the future.

Bodyguard sues Justin Bieber for assaulting him.  I'm just imagining one of those scene where the little guy is trying to punch the big guy, and the big guy just puts his hand on the little guy's head so he can't even reach.