Topic: New Indie Horror Teaser from WINDSOR, CANADA!

Hey Guys,

Just wanted to share the teaser for my new feature length indie horror film called STRAY DOGS. It's about four guys who kidnap a man and bring him to an abandoned warehouse. Things get ugly when they find themselves being hunted down by the cannibalistic homeless that live in the building. Let me know what you think!

Sean

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M9AyFbGca14[/youtube]

Re: New Indie Horror Teaser from WINDSOR, CANADA!

not bad sean. Its a well cut trailer and a unique premise. I updated your post using the YOUTUBE BB code so folks could watch it here.

Welcome, Sean.  The trailer for "Stray Dogs" looks great, and the synopsis is definately something I haven't seen before.  Definately DV done right.  However, if I could offer one suggestion, it would be to change the music.  Very overplayed and being a viewer myself, loses interest.  Other than that, keep up the good work, man.  I look forward to checking out your film in the not so distant future.  Keep in touch.

Hey thanks guys and I appreciate the embedding....  I did this rather quickly (day and a half) to get ready for the FanEXPO in Toronto just to get some people seeing... and believe me, the number one complaint I'm getting is the music... but I just needed something quick and easy, I didn't realize how much it irks people these days. I WILL NOT use it in the trailer!

where did you play it at the fanexpo? During the shorts presentation?

Yea looks good.. I love that gore gag.. Too bad we didn't know you were at the FanExpo maybe we could have met up to talk about your film..

It was actually my brother's table in Artists Alley that I was showing it... he does a comic book called Infinite Kung-Fu and invited me to show the trailer there.