Re: Totally random

At the second job. Having some coffee before I start. I hate working evenings. Waste of my day. Well afternoon or whatever.

MoonRaven wrote:

At the second job. Having some coffee before I start. I hate working evenings. Waste of my day. Well afternoon or whatever.

working evenings sucks.

It sucks more when I already worked today tongue

I'm lost for words Villa, just lost.

Fulcento wrote:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I don't want to be "Meh's latest victim". neutral
Shit, need 99 posts before I can escape! lol

D'oh!  I owe kXnPunk an apology.  When he bemoaned being Meh's latest victim, I thought he was referring to the "trip so and so and run for you life" thing at the top of the page.  I didn't realize he was referring to what is apparently a new ranking system that I've just noticed for the first time. lol

Sorry, Punk!

Today is born the seventh one
Born of woman the seventh son
And he in turn of a seventh son
He has the power to heal
He has the gift of the second sight
He is the chosen one
So it shall be written
So it shall be done

LoudLon wrote:

I didn't realize he was referring to what is apparently a new ranking system that I've just noticed for the first time. lol

We have a new ranking system?  Where do we find that?

http://www.allposters.ie/-sp/Friday-the … 42222_.htm

I'm sorry, I couldn't stop myself from buying it.

Thats kewl Scav here is the one I want

http://www.cafepress.com/mf/29777155/pr … ity_tshirt

I want a new duck quack quack

azathoth wrote:
LoudLon wrote:

I didn't realize he was referring to what is apparently a new ranking system that I've just noticed for the first time. lol

We have a new ranking system?  Where do we find that?

Beats me where to find the actual list, but after scanning the user list (took a lot longer than I thought it would lol ) here's what I came up with...

0-9 : Horror Virgin
10-49 : Hatchet Wielder
50- 99 : Psycho
100-199 : Zombie Killer
200 - 299 : Cave Creature
300 - 399 : Deviant
400 - 499 : Frightener
500 - 599 : Rotting Corpse
600 - 699 : Living Dead
700 - 799 : Maniac
800 - 899 : Dead & Loving It
900 - 999 : Flesh Eater
1,000 & over : Custom title

Apparently, however, some of these have changed.

Fun fact: of the 1,124 pages of user names, we have over 1,000 pages of users with ZERO posts. lol

No need to be sorry LoudLon. It made me laugh. lol

My user title keeps changing to some way cool things even if I'm above 1,000. And I kinda like this. Surprises me everytime. smile

Man that's a LOT of non posting people. We should send Myers, Freddy and Leatherface after them. Hahaha

Just finished watching the aFREAKINGmazing anime Venus Versus Virus. So damn cool this one is. The "pirate" Lucia is just way too cool. .^_^.

Last edited by kXnPunk (2013-01-08 19:54:43)

Went to this place today: http://www.artsmia.org/

The Minneapolis Institute of Arts. This is my fourth time going there, but it's always fun to just walk around and enjoy all the displayed work - there's lots of neat stuff to look at. Paintings, sculptures, ancient artifacts, and the like.

Home from my evening shift. Getting a sore throat. Wanna take a nap. But a nap at 8:45pm wouldn't be a nap.

MoonRaven wrote:

Home from my evening shift. Getting a sore throat. Wanna take a nap. But a nap at 8:45pm wouldn't be a nap.

I've got a sore throat too  sad

I'm sick from antibiotics and have a job interview in the morning. Motivation! is a painful option.

DirtyGirl wrote:
MoonRaven wrote:

I've got a sore throat too  sad

I guess it's a bug that's going around hmm

@Daphe- nice shirt.
@Lon- thanks.  I don't think any of the regulars have a standard title anymore.  I'd love to know who gave Punk his new one.
@Panda- Good luck on your interview.

Count me as one of those who are getting sick.  Also back to sending out job apps now that the holidays are over.

Nah, this post was too dumb even for me.  (Meaning my post)

Last edited by azathoth (2013-01-09 04:38:03)

Yeah Azzy, same boat here.  My wife has been sick, I've been sick, and now holidays are over, time to get a job!

Up here in Quebec it's like a plague, everybody has it. Luckily I never get out of my cave, I can't get it staying here. big_smile

@ The Creature, yeah museums are so freaking cool.
One I definitely wanna see once in my life is the Smithsonian in Washington D.C., especially the Air and Space spot.

^^seriously Punk....I'm like back from the dead here after having the flu and colds bounce around the family since the holidays.  I'm feeling better, but my wife is very sick and very pregnant...so I'm on daddy duties for the next week at least.

I have a problem here, a friend of mine that I have known since childhood is back in my life. He just springs up out of nowhere and we haven't hung out in ages, and since childhood he has changed, smokes, and smokes weed from my knowledge.

Now here is the problem, every single f*cking day (sorry for cursing, had to cause I am angry) since like last week he hasn't stopped asking me:

"Hey dude, you coming out today?"

or variation of it, and I know what you are thinking

"Say no"

I f*cking do too, that's the point. I say no, and like two hours later he is begging me to go out to him. It's annoying and even weird at the same time, like and this is daily. He even rings me, but I never answer.

The only way I get him to go away is to say I am in busy in college, and then proceeds to tell me

"Awh g** just leave college"

Because he is a dropout, and seriously he never leaves me alone now. Every day it's some form of message and/or call, and it's really annoying.

I say no, and it never works. I lie (which I hate doing) and he leaves me alone for the day, then he is back tomorrow. I even have to pull the curtains in my house at nighttime if I have the lights on to make sure he doesn't see I am home cause he will knock in.

It's got to the point I nearly scared to go out to him because he never stops asking, there has to be something else to it than just "hanging out".

I don't know, maybe I am just making too much of this.

Edit #1: He texted me earlier and asked if I was coming out, I said I was in college and he said I should leave. I didn't reply, and now a while later he texts me again saying if I want to go out later I need to text him. This is exactly the sh*t that he does, day in, day out.

Last edited by Scavenger of Human Sorrow (2013-01-09 14:26:47)

You're going to have to just bite the bullet and give it to him straight.  Priorities change.  You're both two different people now than you were back in the day.  And if he wants to still be friends, he needs to understand that.  And if he doesn't, that's on him, but you don't want him texting/calling you all the time anymore.

It sucks, but I've had to do that before.  When I got out of the army I reconnected with my childhood best friend who I hadn't seen in seven or eight years.  But we were on different wave lengths.  We had different priorities, the events of our lives through the years had made us different people than we were as kids.  And it sucked, because this was a guy with whom I used to be inseparable, had countless great memories of and all that, but it just wasn't gelling.  And I had to tell him such, because him coming over every day for three weeks and us no longer having anything in common and me not wanting to hurt his feelings was making me miserable.

So just tell him.  Be respectful about it, no need to blow up on him or anything, but just state your thoughts.  If that doesn't do the trick, and he keeps on, then feel free to blow up on him, without feeling bad about it.

^^^
Tell him the truth that'll be better than trying to hide under lies.
Truth's always better. If he's a f*ck up, then tell him. He will stop bothering you. Well I would...

@ JackBurton, glad to see that you're still alive. And hopefully your wife will get better. I don't think that it's cool for her to be sick, especially if she's pregnant. Just hope that your baby won't come out as a Zombie or some kind of weird thingy. lol