Re: justin bieber fans are a f'ed up bunch

LoudLon wrote:

There's never a good enough reason for self harm.  I saw more of that shit when I was a counselor than I care to remember, and not once did the person harming themselves ever -- ever -- give an understandable reason for it.  A rape victim scalding themselves with hot water?  Sure.  But this?  It's just stupid.

Most of the kids who were cutting themselves for Beiber probably had other severe trauma or personality disorders. I doubt most persons in full control of their faculties would cut themselves because a meme told them too.

Admittedly this is pretty disturbing, but who the hell takes anything from 4chan seriously? I won't judge Beiber or his fans (as a whole) because of something like this, mostly because any sort of generalization of a people is normally ignorant. That and it's mostly young impressionable adolescents and kids, we don't all act fully sane at that age. That said I've honestly never heard a song of his in it's entirety, nor will I, pop just ain't my thing.

azathoth wrote:

OK, this suit is technically with merit.  But I don't think this bodyguard is going to get much work in the future.

Bodyguard sues Justin Bieber for assaulting him.  I'm just imagining one of those scene where the little guy is trying to punch the big guy, and the big guy just puts his hand on the little guy's head so he can't even reach.

^^^ Now that's rich.  Like I said above, Beiber's a pretentious little shit.  Makes the bodyguard sound like a little whiney baby but still, assault is assault, even if the gu assaulting you is about as intimidating as a wet noodle.

I'd be pissed too if someone stiffed my O.T., attacked me, then fired me. The lawsuit is completely warranted.

Theli wrote:

Most of the kids who were cutting themselves for Beiber probably had other severe trauma or personality disorders. I doubt most persons in full control of their faculties would cut themselves because a meme told them too.

But this has been going on for decades, kids hurting themselves over celebrities.  Upon learning Jackie Chan was married many years ago, one Japanese fan threw herself in front of a train, and another Japanese fan drank poisoon outside of his office.  It's a combination of the vapidity of youth, parents not paying close enough attention and a culture which impresses the worship of celebrity as deity.  Five hundred years ago people self-immolated to prove their devotion to whatever perceived higher power they worshipped; today they cut themselves and fling themselves in front of speeding locomitives.

It's a crazy world...

When you have a monkey with a nuclear knife as the spam fighter, you know there are issues in the world.

(I'm not downplaying the real stuff in life, you know me better than that.  I try to bring a smile or chuckle to people once in a while.)

Things like this.

That was cute! lol

Mwahahaha man this made me laugh so much. lol

It reminds me of the time I worked at a record store and there were always girls who would come in screaming "Justin! Justin!" and "omg, my husband's cd is here!". Lol.
One of them used to come almost every day, grab his cd and walk around the store telling the other customers that he's her husband, and kissing the cover. It was so funny... and sad. And weird.

^^
"Do you see me humping my husband!  DO YOU SEE!"

http://www.thebuzzmedia.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/06/monkey-humping-wild-pig-boar.jpg

Some people get so weird.  Then they become monkeys.  big_smile

Ladies and gentlemen I present to you..Dr. Phil Bieber.
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_nporpPqyHFI/TRo2JtUluGI/AAAAAAAACRE/RrERIKTI2lA/s1600/Dr+Phil+Bieber.JPG

Oh, man, I got nothing on this one!  lol
Well played, sir, well played.

It's beautiful, isn't it?  Depending on how you define beautiful... lol

Last edited by Tripod (2013-02-01 11:33:19)

"Why does it always have to be snakes?"

http://www.makesmesmile.org/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/marion-7.jpg

Gardenofstone10 wrote:

I keep waiting for him to hit puberty and his voice go up a few octaves but it just doesn't seem to happen.  I doubt he's 18

http://data.whicdn.com/images/10244583/funny-justin-bieber-26_400x498_large.jpg lol

Hahha hahha