Topic: Liquored pragmatic point of view

I shouldn’t get on the computer at 2am after a hard day and one too many late night beers, I should go to bed. I am an ass sometimes.

Last edited by swollenguy (2013-01-12 14:14:20)

Re: Liquored pragmatic point of view

Bleeding yellow is far from scariness that lets you go into the unsleep night cause it is blue and I hate yellow so turn it off, memories will be lost, like the thought of fluff into the hurting gloss of the TV fly that deals out the memories for infinity...

who is bleeding yellow?

Last edited by swollenguy (2013-01-12 04:27:10)

swollenguy wrote:

it’s all yellow and I am bleeding.

ALL is yellow so I guess your blood might be too... lol

-

Last edited by swollenguy (2013-01-12 14:18:20)

I understood crystal clearly was just adding...
Stuff.
Pushing the imagination.

And Abolish Government.

For Lori Meyers. smile

Last edited by kXnPunk (2013-01-12 05:02:10)

-

Last edited by swollenguy (2013-01-12 14:17:58)

what you guys talking about? i am always lagging behind these days due to my inflamed third leg! don't want sympathy but just saying have a heart.... and spare a thought for all those poor little black ants that take the wrong turn and end up in the nest of red ants...... just think about that for a moment..... that's all i ask of you. thank you ! bye ( scampers off, whistling beethoven's unfinished 9th symphony in y flat...........)

Oh I don’t mean to be dramatic. I love you guys but as it goes I haven’t been by in a while and probably won’t be back. Just trying to hold onto a marriage and Raise a good son. You know all that jaz. Love you guys (you know who u r)

Swollen, I stenched my thirst drinking Rollins sweat falling from his face and woke up 7 days later in a desert in Mexico after doing peyote while observing scrupilosily scorpions walking in my brain.

I don't intend to be rude. Just that I like fictive reality is all.
And writting is to me well, I'll quote that Rollins dude, Gimme, gimme, dimme, gimme some more.

wolman, poor buggy ants, save them i wish.
Beethov rocks.

-

Last edited by swollenguy (2013-01-12 14:17:24)

Rrrmmpppfff yeah but not as much as his words.
Anyways I don't care.
Gal.

swollenguy wrote:

Oh I don’t mean to be dramatic. I love you guys but as it goes I haven’t been by in a while and probably won’t be back. Just trying to hold onto a marriage and Raise a good son. You know all that jaz. Love you guys (you know who u r)

seriously sending good thoughts your way with that Sam. if you want to talk you know where to find me.

Don't know if you'll even see this but I miss you being around here Swollen and I hope you're doin ok.  You were one of the funniest dudes that ever posted here.

Hey Swollen, good to hear from ya, buddy boy! Sorry if things aren't going so well for you. I've reallyyy messed having you around, and your great sense of humor. Hoping things work out for you soon, and when they do, you'll grace us with your proverbial wisdom once again. Take care; chin up.

I truly appreciate the concern guys. I am ok just been tough lately which culminated in a late night bender.

Thanks to my wife who knows I have been at my wits end, I was able to sleep all day sat. Which is something I haven’t done in a long time and needed.

My apologies to K punk I was being a dick and you didn’t deserve that.

Last edited by swollenguy (2013-01-13 19:07:32)