Re: What are YOU watching tonite/this weekend?

I thinking of seeing Puppet Master vs. Demonic Toys

but Would I need to see Demonic Toys (1992) first ?

I've got TerrorTrain on deck because of the New Years eve theme of course, and I also plan on watching Prom Night 2 : Hello Mary Lou.

An hour ago tonight I watched Apollo 18 for DVD. Movie was pretty good and had some cool creepy stuff in it.

I about to watch  Puppet Master vs. Demonic Toys
But I still got some beer left for me.

When to go next?
The Prophecy series
or
Phantasm series

Last edited by BASSI (2012-12-31 11:00:49)

hmmm...looking forward to:
TCM II
Profondo Rosso
Hatchet 1 and 2

I am starting the The Prophecy series?
Are there four or five in series

I have never seen the first!

Last edited by wolfman1959 (2013-01-04 15:25:38)

i shall be watching " Rage Of The Yeti"  tonight.

i watched it  and it was .....  CRAP!!

Last edited by wolfman1959 (2013-01-04 19:56:55)

Got myself a copy of Nightmare (1981, aka Nightmare in a Damaged Brain), a movie I've been looking for ever since I first read about it almost twenty five years ago.  Mostly known as a movie which tried to use Tom Savini's name as a selling point, despite Savini hardly doing any work on it (Savini himself sued the makers to have his name removed from the posters so credit would go to the actual FX artist Ed French).  I'd read that even the cut version is pretty juicy, but I got the Uncut version so I'm expecting buku sanguination.  I'll post my thoughts after I've seen it.

Gonna go black and white this weekend, Kingdom of the Spiders and Spiderbaby on my to watch list. MAN I LOVE Spiderbaby!!!

I was thinking about going to The Texas Chainsaw Massacre 3d.I have never seen a 3d movie before.I am not overly interested in 3d,but I guess it is something you should experiance atleast once.

Golem and I are going to watch Pathology (2008) next.

It's on YouTube and StageVu if you want to join in.  At least this one has Alyssa Milano and is rated R for nudity and other stuff.

I can't wait till I go back to cardiff on Tuesday. I will then have decent enough internet 2 watch movies online.

One think for sure. that i won't be seeing is Forever Evil (1987) lol

On Netflix; Theater Bizzare

BASSI wrote:

One think for sure. that i won't be seeing is Forever Evil (1987) lol

Have you ever read the background story written by Freeman Williams?  Highly recommended for the funny and the craziness that goes on during a production.

Just received Suspiria in the mail today so I will most definitely be watching that tonight.

Golem and I were going to watch Cast a Deadly Spell, but of course there were issues.  We'll be trying again tomorrow night.

PM me if you're interested.

Tonight is BCS championship game.  I don't like Notre Dame or Alabama, so it's a tough pick.  I'm gonna go with ND, though, just so the SEC fans will shut up about their 938 straight championships.  (For Cthulhu's sake pick a team, not a conference!  Grrr... )

Last edited by azathoth (2013-01-07 17:44:23)

The Horror Show (1989)
Some say it's a part of the House series,

^^^ In alternate title only.  It's actually a stand-alone film about a serial killer whose soul returns after his execution to torment the detective who took him down.  Plenty bloody but that's about it. hmm

^ yeah, very much reminiscent of ANOES and Shocker. I kinda liked it though, nothing fantastic but I had fun with it and it was certainly worth a look IMO.

Probably be watching football this weekend..

Golem and I are watching some Japanese found footage films tonight.

Finally get to watch House at the end of a street and Gone. And whats up with American Mary? I know some of you already have seen it. When is a world wide release?

(Netflix) Night Of The Living Dead: Reanimation

Im watching the original 1956 version of Invasion of The Body Snatcher's tonight