Topic: Wanted: Frontier(s)

I was really hesitant to start a thread for this, since the "rules" say to update your "MorgueSpace" but every time I click that link, it says page not found or something about a zombie apocalypse.

I'm really new here and if no one wants to trade because I have no rep., that's totally understandable.  My ex set my copy of Frontier(s) on fire.  I can't find a copy of it anywhere in Toronto. If anyone has it, I'm willing to trade:

Day of the Dead (special edition)
Suspiria
Maniac
Cannibal Holocaust
Nosferatu (i have 3 copies, you can have your pick)
Trauma
Henry: Portrait of a Serial Killer

***These are just a few I'm willing to part with.  I have close to 200 horrors (they're all in good condition!).  If you have Frontier(s) and are willing to trade, please let me know what you're looking for!  I might have it!!!!

Re: Wanted: Frontier(s)

Yeah the Zombies are everywhere lately, damn my HORROR VIXENS favorite page says the same thing.

I think Meh the boss is working code on stuff lately so things happen.
So don't hesitate to start a new thread especially in DVD Bartering/Trading spot. It's here for that. smile

Sorry I don't have it 'cause Cannibal Holocaust been searching a long time for it but Quebec's especially my city is like third worldish as far as Horror DVDs go. Aside the new stuff which of course they have.

Good luck. smile

Love your avatar BTW.

Last edited by kXnPunk (2013-01-15 01:46:23)

Thanks kXnPunk!  If you're from Quebec, it might even be easier to find Frontier(s) since it's french!  If you do find a copy I will totally trade my Canniball Holocaust.  I'm in your area every once in a while for roller derby!

What the HELL did you have to do to get a copy of a movie set on fire?

Psycho exes.  I've had a couple, too.  Back in the 90s I broke up with a girl named Mel and she stole all my CDs while I was at work, all 200 or so of them.  Called me up to rub it when I got home from work.  Figured she wasn't worth calling the police over so I told her to choke on 'em. lol

Dang, my wife, whenever we fight, grabs my blu rays and threatens to throw them on the ground and break them.  I do whatever she wants at that point.

Eessh- Vampy justs punches me in the arm.  Then her hand hurts.  But it makes her feel better.  Win-win!  lol

Evelyn Williams wrote:

Thanks kXnPunk!  If you're from Quebec, it might even be easier to find Frontier(s) since it's french!  If you do find a copy I will totally trade my Canniball Holocaust.  I'm in your area every once in a while for roller derby!

Gonna keep my eyes open.
In fact I've found out a new place and the dude has got a huge bunch of classic Horror films. He's got an incredibly huge old school VHS ones collection too I heard so I'll go there totally.

Last edited by kXnPunk (2013-01-15 06:59:33)

Gardenofstone10 wrote:

What the HELL did you have to do to get a copy of a movie set on fire?

AHAHAHA Trust me!  It's not that thrilling of a story.  But he also got my copy of Helter Skelter among other things.  Such a sad, sad bonfire.

kXnPunk wrote:
Evelyn Williams wrote:

Gonna keep my eyes open.
In fact I've found out a new place and the dude has got a huge bunch of classic Horror films. He's got an incredibly huge old school VHS ones collection too I heard so I'll go there totally.

Cool!!! Let me know if you find any gems!!

^^^
Will do.
BTW there's a Canadian Horror related thread here:
http://www.horror-movies.ca/Forum/viewt … p?id=30550

Might intrest the fellow canadian Horror fan you are. smile

Thanks kXnPunk!!! You're super helpful

No probs. I like to help, it's helping me help more. lol