Re: The I Love You All Thread!

^^^
Hahaha yeah, great words, funny as H3LL.
I couldn't tell who's what either. lol

I love you guys more than a fat kid loves cake!

^^
I guess I'm a fat kid in a skinny body cause I love cake so much that I'd die fir it. lol

I'd just like to give a special shout out to all the hilarious members here! You guys always make my day with your sense of humor and I love how we all can just joke around and laugh at everything with our inside jokes and whatnot. smile lol

Awwwwwww you guys are so loving.

Merry Chistmas to you too! And of I don't see ya before, Happy New Year!

big_smile

ChainSaW80 wrote:

Merry Chistmas to you too! And of I don't see ya before, Happy New Year!

big_smile

You've eithier come early or too late Chainsaw. or is that rude? hmm
i love all the ladies  but i am a bit wary of the menfolk on here, they are so Macho! smile

^^
I see what you did there, lol

But it's true, the monkey is hardcore-

http://farm7.staticflickr.com/6187/6089107454_0384349389_z.jpg

Last edited by azathoth (2013-02-08 14:31:37)

azathoth wrote:

^^
I see what you did there, lol

But it's true, the monkey is hardcore-

http://farm7.staticflickr.com/6187/6089107454_0384349389_z.jpg

not to mention  your many appearances in hardcore films such as the classics " Deep Banana" " peel my grapes" and  " monkey bollocks does the Amazons". all of these films are available only in heavily censored versions in the u.k .

Heheh, this was designed to be nothing more than my cheeky way of wishing everyone on here a happy festive period. I don't know who it is who keeps resurrecting it but in many ways it's become a perfect illustration of exactly what I meant with my OP!!

I omitted the fact within my thread starter that there doesn't seem to be any clicques on here and as long as you're not a total dickhead the old-timers treat the newbs with respect and always afford them with the time of day to make themselves at home. Something that meant a ton to me during my first few days and which I'm appreciative of.

This thread has truly been taken in the spirit it was intended and is proof positive that HM.CA members are a friendly, yet utterly, utterly insane group (!) of the finest folks one could ever wish to meet! big_smile

And yeah, happy new year to you too Chainsaw!!!
Here's to a great 2012! lol

The only "clique" I could think of may be the Skype people, just because they're on there more often.  And then we introduce weird things into the forums to confuse everyone, lol .  But it's not exclusive, anyone can join in; it seems to be more of a matter of a person's free time rather than anything else.  I lost count of HM members I've registered there at about 50 or so.

But you're correct- HQ, a relative newbie, wanted some insights on stuff to watch, so Lon, DG and I set up a spreadsheet for her to work off of.  Anyone can take a look, and even add stuff if you want, but please don't erase or change anything that is already there.  Because that will make me revert to a previous copy, and that makes monkeys sad.

As long as we respect each other, everyone is good.  I know a person who doesn't like Jaws (though oddly enough his nickname is MaxPecs Osmonium SharkMaster), and one who doesn't like the original Halloween, etc. etc.  They get jokes about it, but people have been banned when they cross the line for saying, "Oh, you're stupid, that's a fact," about someone's opinion.

Last edited by azathoth (2013-02-08 15:28:03)

^
No dramas! I read about you Skype lot quite often on various threads but I don't mind your in-jokes and banter. I'd join the fun but I sound like Liam Gallagher over the phone so I fear you yankee's wouldn't understand a word I say! big_smile

Fulci-
95% of the time it's just text, and even when some of us go voice you can still just type, but can also still listen in.  As a side note, between Cappy, Wolfy, HQ, and Crispy, we've picked up quite a few of the English accents.  Where do you think the "Bollocks!" thing came from?  (Lon does quite a good impersonation of Wolfy, by the way.)

Yeah but Fulc's a manc and even they can barely understand each other wink

I reckon the bloke above me must be a scouser to say such a thing. I mean, Liverpool IS "The Darkest Shadows"! big_smile

azathoth wrote:

Fulci-
95% of the time it's just text, and even when some of us go voice you can still just type, but can also still listen in.  As a side note, between Cappy, Wolfy, HQ, and Crispy, we've picked up quite a few of the English accents.  Where do you think the "Bollocks!" thing came from?  (Lon does quite a good impersonation of Wolfy, by the way.)

Oh. I thought you lot were all nattering away into your headsets. If it's typing then I might just have to join you one of these days.

azathoth wrote:

Fulci-

does he by jove! well i haven't heard it. i bet he sounds like Dick Van Dyke! crazy Amercians ! wink

Fulcento wrote:

I reckon the bloke above me must be a scouser to say such a thing. I mean, Liverpool IS "The Darkest Shadows"! big_smile

I reckon you're wrong by a river's width wink
I ain't no friggin' theivin' scouse twat.

The Wirral??? Chester???
You're just a scouser in a semi detatched! lol

Right, that's it. You just earned yourself a custom title tongue

Aw, play nice ya meff. That's bang out of order our kidda.
At the very least you could change "Frank" to Liam or Noel ya beaut.
Aw go on La, don't be tight our kid or I'll always call youse a divvy! lol

Tough titties. You play the game you keep your prize wink
Now stop whining or I'll send you back to the Chatsworth estate.

Mmm, I hear Toxteth's well boss this time of year. All the nicked Subaru's you could ever dream of.

Now kindly remove my new moniker or I'll start singing Stone Roses tunes all over this site.

Here - as an olive branch - here's a vid of a scouser clobbering a Yank in a rap battle:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_a5zWqV_ii8

Now remove my new avatar subtitle please Mr. Moderator sir! big_smile

^ Can we get a translator here!?!?

British slang fight, British slang fight!

@ChansawWD40- this all goes back to the American/Moosefolk talking/chatting with the Euros on Skype.  They teach us words.  We don't know what the f' they mean until we ask, but it's all good.  It's beautiful when the southern US folk get into slang fights with the Euros, lol !