Re: Sexiest actresses and actors.

Hahaha sorry Queen. Can't help it.

So I guess it's your turn with Emma now Tripod. Ahhh yeah go ahead, I had LOTSA fun with her the days I owned her. To tell you the truth, she owned me more that I did. What a babe. lol

Last edited by kXnPunk (2013-01-16 22:09:37)

kXnPunk wrote:

Hahaha sorry Queen. Can't help it.

So I guess it's your turn with Emma now Tripod. Ahhh yeah go ahead, I had LOTSA fun with her the days I owned her. To tell you the truth, she owned me more that I did. What a babe. lol

haha you wish Punk lol

but emma she just a little skinny tramp the tide washed up on shore one evenig not knowing what it was doing...

Yeah, I do wish like H3LL. lol

I know you have something against her but I'm sure she ordered her serving Knights to go destroy you.

Lock your doors. Hahaha

I got nothing against her.... I'm just fuckin messin mainly with Tripods obsession with her and it looks seems like your obsession tooooo lol

Obsessed??? Who's obsessed??? I'm madly and insanely freaking addictely in love with her.

Can't tell if it's better or not. lol

Well it all depends/ your love will turn into obsession since ya aint gonna get a piece of her silky smooth ass hehe

I'm not obsessed with Emma..ok just a little. But I know for my birthday I'd like her with a side of chocolate syrup. wink

Ohhh sounds yummy, soooooo yummy!!! SLURP!!!

hmmm OK POD you're not obsessed you're just mildly deranged (as in FUCKING Obsessively Droolin) for her silky smooth naked body nest to yours....  tongue

I'm a professional drooler.
Won a few Olympic Gold Medals.

Last edited by kXnPunk (2013-01-16 23:48:47)

Not sure how to put pic's on here but Gillian Anderson is one of my all time fave's

^^^
Write [img]the address of the pict here[/img] and there you go.

And yeah Gillian's lovely.

Last edited by kXnPunk (2013-01-16 23:51:44)

So guys, if you could eat sushi off of any girl, which girl would you eat it off of?

AMBEEER HEAAARD!!!
Nothing else beat that.

Amber Heard, good choice.

Top 3:

Sofia Vergara
Angelina Jolie
Michelle Keegan

Tripod wrote:

So guys, if you could eat sushi off of any girl, which girl would you eat it off of?

Lucy Liu.

Hey, when in Rome...

^^^
Oh yeah.
Oh yeah.
Oh yeah.
Oh yeeeaaahhh!!!

http://25.media.tumblr.com/367197d8cee4352ff4e5a2a87275ff16/tumblr_mgt0dklZ3g1r6jhplo1_500.gif

Yes they do. Some get old and fill up. Not to say that you weren't full before but now that you're major, I don't feel like a fucking pedophile anymore. lol

Love this girl's rebelious fuck tou asshole attitude which is thrown right in your face with her beautiful eyes with large Goth make up. Yummy. smile

http://25.media.tumblr.com/c1ca66e7de218c08fb6371b708fe1831/tumblr_mgszjhQVTR1r6jhplo1_500.png

http://25.media.tumblr.com/32ded77f364970f505a215b6fe3bd391/tumblr_mgswl2V6Vt1qmomweo1_500.jpg

She was great in Gossip Girl, loved her.
And well in How the Grinch Stole Christmas too of course. Not to mention Hansel & Gretel.
H3LL yeah, love this teenie teen girl

Yeah, when you're that pretty and successful at her age, rebellion is just a thing to do.  You're already part of the Corporate Hollywood Machine, are rich and have everything you want -- what could you possibly rebel against?  "I didn't get the female lead in the latest Bruce Willis movie.  Fuck you, Hollywood!  Guess I'll have to settle for a steady TV gig and get paid a SAG minimum of 25K per episode -- that is, until my agent finnagles it up to 100K plus a producer credit..." 

She can flip people off all she wants, she ain't fooling anybody.

Yep.
That's maybe why she doesn't act anymore and lemme tell you, with Pretty Reckless' music, I don't care if she never go onscreen again, she's in my ears. Now if she could only get in my pants. lol

Last edited by kXnPunk (2013-01-18 10:45:39)

Wow, that was a bitchy post.  I don't even remember typing that.  Must be the cold meds.  Ignore it, dude. lol

I have better meds.
Emmanuelle Vaugier,  lol

http://24.media.tumblr.com/c2142b1a141eb8e51af653202150adfe/tumblr_mgqxlmQwRt1rmnrafo1_500.jpg

Last edited by kXnPunk (2013-01-20 00:37:19)

Meet the cutest of our actresses here in Quebec.
Miss Mariloup Wolfe. Cool name cause loup means wolf in english so it's very nice that they named her like that. smile
She is GORGEOUSLY HOT!!!

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m2fnsgvrVw1qb7ru9o1_500.jpg

Tripod wrote:

A. Jolie!! Yum...

Tripod wrote:

Selma Hayek