Re: Skype, YouTube, Twitter accounts info

^^^
Surprises me too.

Demon, nah, PM it to me and I'll add you once it's installed.
Gonna take a bit to find back an old version of that app to work on my 2004 operating system. Almost a fucking decade, shit. lol

Hey I have tons of versions of icq plus those ones that let ya load up a few at a time man.. haha shit I lived on ICQ back what in the day? lol

Thats how how I met that fuckin lyin fuckin chick she was a behind the monitor bitch but it took me too long to find out cause it was so far and in between all the time

Me it was much more IRC. Still use it once in a while. Love that stuff. FAst no screwing around. And most of the girl are know here now I met them onto that shit. But no girlfriends, just fuck friends, better. MWAHAHAHA lol

haha well she hid behind a mask but hey we a great time for those years but I thought she had more to herself from the shit she spewed on icq but it was more than shit it was bullshit  fuck ... she was an empty shell of a female neutral

Yeah damn empty shelled humans. Too much of them suckers. sad

If you can't get your panda fix here, you can find me in these other places lol

Twitter- gar3075
Skype- decareich

Last edited by Mr. Black (2013-01-17 00:07:11)

Afraid??? @gar3075's tweets are protected. lol

That damn button follow on top of pages doesn't work for me.
Only way it does is if you follow kXnPunk first. Sends me an email from where Twitter redirects me to a page that works when I click the damn follow button.

That's a message to you all too, if you want me to follow you, follow me first. Heh.

yeah i'm having to screen my twitter again because i'm getting loaded up with spam. i'll look into it.

Do you wanna leave panda stuff all over the net I bet your back yard is just full of your shit piled and you prob kick it over the fence on your neibours dream too eh? haha

You should tell azathoth to clean up your Twitter account.
Or Cap. and Loud, whoever works for you. lol

I'll give it some time to cool down. I followed you by the way, see if that all is fixed now.

Demon, I love you.

I love ya too mr panda... just dont get any ideas when I'm fried passed out and naked on the floor lol

Mr. Black. Request sent. Pending... smile

BTW I've just updated my You Tube HORROR playlist.

I'm about to hit the 100 videos now.

All cool.
Check it out:
http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL49B79ABC5D63E52D

becareful Punk dont overdue your fuckin self with nitty gritty odds & ends to nowhere! heha

My twitter is- Gardenofstone10 .....Hope to see you guys there!

hey sorry but fuck twitter uo its arse I dont know if its even worth my typing this shit buddy... but fuck twitter

gawd I cant believe this twitter is going fuck off I hate facebook twitter and um well those others that are like that... fuck why let them become multirich???? you assholes are doing it...
OK I will make my own and be filthy rich one day!

DemonToSome wrote:

becareful Punk dont overdue your fuckin self with nitty gritty odds & ends to nowhere! heha

Fuck carefulness, I hate that stuff. AND I like Gritty Odds & Ends.
So more overduing, more, more, more. lol

Yeah I agre you quebecer I never knew that!!!!

I dont care I'm messin with a lowly canadian as in you LOL
Oh sorry newfies are lower than you and me man  ...so

newfy shrooms suck I done em now ... follow this lets go a like from eastcoast and lets follow till we hit boomers.

OK here we go....... its along boring trip many many miles tilll we can even see the big mountain.. Once ya see the mountain ya know you fuckin found it!   
No is your trouble to find the right one they prob sell the shitty one/// I dont know but I know human nature!

SOOOOO you go and fill your own bag full of what you went there fore... fuck the locals they will burn ya for money .. lets go and get it ourselves, thats all I want is real people who want to delve in and search/

now I cant say who I am on skype or icq or byte my bag I said too much so see ya in another spherre

Hahaha Vive Le Québec LIBRE!!!

I wanna go back to the BC fields near Vancouver.
Preferably hungry. lol

And then everybody becomes a newfie I can assure you...

I can say byte me you loosers tongue

hey so crusify me I'm a llmma i'mma llama devoid of intelligence so ya might as well eat me!