Re: What song are you listening to now?

ok hears another 60s tune more psychedelic than the fuckin band knew it was ,,, they were too straight but I thought back then this was full trip out..... see how they can fool us!

The Cowsills - Hair

Lady Gaga-Poker Face

ok the song aint psychedelic But the time was.... I get them confused at times neutral
Im just glad I experienced sunshine in my lifetime only us did!!!

Britney Spears-Oops I Did It Again

Sammy Hagar - 20th Century Man

Crockett's Theme - Jan Hammer

Miami Vice, number one new show.

Jan Hammer rocks I have a couple albums with him and the dude from Journey.. fuck I'm getting old I use to know everything about rock..... the good times 60s to 80s I use be an incyclopedia maybe those somthin is trying to make me insane I dont that I thought I did!

Mothers of invention ... Help im a Rock

heres [psychedelic that wasnt recorded for psychedelic only to freak ya out] see my confusion now?

*edit
I love mothers music I grew up on it I'm just sayin shit I know this..... do you?

I almost forgot about that cheezy zappa thread here somewhere... You're Probably Wondering Why I'm Here so Wowie Zowie and Go Cry On Somebody Else's Shoulder

Last edited by DemonToSome (2013-01-17 01:08:32)

Michael Schenker Group - Another Piece Of Meat  - live

sweet since young Mike was an original Scorp than went to jam with UFO man than his solo than I think he went back to UFO I think I got it... but he was guest getar on scorps Another Piece Of Meat which made that tune fuckin rockout /// Me is just me so I say rock on gawd sometimes Im glad I live now . if not I would want to be a viking likw 1000 years ago and sail around the world and do whatever we gotta do to survive

Nice tunes guys.

Die Monster Die-Drusilia's Ghost

ohhhh yeah The Tubes - I'm Just A Mess

I was a mess of tubes back in the 70s

Last edited by DemonToSome (2013-01-17 01:42:46)

I'm still a mess....

The Fugs - I Couldn't Get High

from their best live album golden filth I was a freak it was always I put it on cassette it was wslays in my car fuck golden filth is basicallty The Fugs at theier best I think cause of the recording at the time .... so byte me or get me fuckin high

The Flaming Lips - Free Radicals

if this aint a shroom tune than Im from neptune

The Diodes -  Time Damage

I saw them one night I was wasted but it was the diodes during a yonge st night I did so many of them .... byte me bitch, fuck off I got a bag of, no I dont have any change.. leave alone I cant count the hrs I been on yonge st I spent lots of my living dead hrs tripping along there

Theres a crazy story I remember but this is just my fav forum so byte me you red headed babes!!!!

*edit

this is for CAP

i was fucking being fucking sarcastic fuck.... You need to get it together man,,, You just seem to be on the fuckin kill. Like what is that? You don't reply back anytimes you are just a hidden fuckin mystery... but your not a mystery to me... you need to come out as you are instaed of a fuckin HM.ca MOD. Your loosing it my friend!!!!

D.O.A.-51st State

Song 'bout us canadians.

Great lyrics. In the teeth.

"We got beer and bacon and the great gretzky
We got the RCMP, St-Laurent seaway............and bombs from the USA"

Steppenwolf - What Would You Do (If I Did That To You)
a great canadian band

Mushroomhead- Nowhere To Go

I love mushroomhead a fuckin band they are a ...... I gotta get my old band together again  less the bullshit the more the figured out adult High

H3LL yeah they rule. Great muzik.

Circle Jerks-Letter Bomb

See with that song how my ideas are following rapidly??? lol

OK I will shut the fuck up ..... this is the first ACDC album I bought what in 77 yea thanks man it was my dealer he was fuckin great till he got out of it .. oh man I bought mega bucks music off this fuckin guy he died somewhere along

Let there be rock

Thanks my friend in oakville

A thought for our lost friends right here.

A song they sing for their lost bass player Jason...

Pennywise-Bro Hymn

"While you were here, the fun was never ending.....my friend this one's for you"

Gotta love Pennywise. Yeah they're named after that Stephen King IT clown, how to dislike them??? lol

Just So You Know ~ The Reason

^^^
Seems to me you just looove tis song. Always play that one.

Oh I Know The Reaspn, it's because I like my musik the reason. lol

Nausea-Clutches

Awesome UK Grind/Punk from the 80s. That girl knows how to scream melodicaly very damn wel. smile