Re: Totally random

AHA!!!! I found my buddy for the apocalypse!! This thing is amazing!!

http://youtu.be/W1czBcnX1Ww

I have to set up a blog for college, and it's going to be about movies.

I need a good name for the blog, if you have an idea(s), shoot them my way! lol

(If you're going to focus on horror, you can replace "movie" with "horror" or "horror movie.")

Movie Scavenger (Reviews/News/etc)  <--pick one
Scavenger of Movies (Reviews/News/etc)  <--pick one
Movie Essentials
Big Booty Do-Wop Movie Time!
Movies in the 8th Dimension
MovieDome  or  Movie Dome
I know a Monkey who likes Movies
I Have to do a Movie Blog for School- Here it is
Movie Knowledge
Movies for the Masses
Movie Manifold
Inside Movies
Inside Paris Hilton (Guy #32)
Hitchhiker's Guide to Movies

10 legit ones, 4 that will get you failed automatically.  Not bad (for me at least  big_smile ).

Thanks for the ideas Az! big_smile

I might go with 'Movies for the Masses', if anyone else has ideas - you can shoot me them! smile

I can hear AZ singing along already.....

http://youtu.be/IJNR2EpS0jw

A train safety ad?!?!   Now that is weirdness I can get behind!

^^^
You should see mine. lol

I wish you all a very good Thanks Demon It's Friday. This morning, they were talking about Jack Kerouac and I can't wait to see On The Road. Why you ask???

Well Jack was born and raised in my area, I loved this book and well, Sam Riley, Amy Adams and the beautiful and talented Kristen Stewart. What more could need to agg...
Yeah I've ALWAYS loved Bella and Kristen. Her performance in The Runaways was STELLARLY OUT OF THIS WORLD!!! And yeah I liked Twilight, sue me. lol

So it's on my week-end watchlist with Silver Linings Playbook... And some Horror I haven't choosen yet.

Man, how freaking annoying that even when the heating is at max, I just can't warm up. Sooo damn cold out. -23°C.

FUCK COLD!!! Grrr.

Oh, and Fuck Lance Armsrong too. Idiot.

Last edited by kXnPunk (2013-01-18 11:44:40)

Oh, and Fuck Lance Armsrong too. Idiot.
ha ha ha you made me laugh, good one.
hope ya warm up;)

^^^
Guess Oprah made him rich just by going there. lol

Hope I will yeah, I've just added 2 more shirts on top of my amazing body. Well see how it goes. If it doesn't work, I'll cook myself.

Or go back to the warm nice H3LL where I come from. lol

"Reality is an illusion created by a lack of alcohol.” ~N.F. Simpson~

Reality Sucks.

Just read about a Gremlins reboot. I'd watch that. smile

^^
You'd watch a squirrel try to hump an elephant.  big_smile

Malphas the crow, my best friend just came over to gimme those:

http://img819.imageshack.us/img819/6794/candycaneu.jpg

That was pretty sweet of him.
And it's perfect cause my sugar level feels low these days. always under 2.5. Shit even had a 1.7 last night when normal is between 4 and 7. O_O

So yeah, that'll help bringing the fucker back up.
My diabete is a TOTAL mess. Uncontrolable so I stopped trying to do so. I just surf the wave without caring much.

That's why I just can't work, imagine a Zombie [cause we really act like 'em, just ask azathoth about it when we get an hypoglycemia] working and answering to clients. Doesn't fit. Impossible.

So there, thanks Welfare buddy for slapping $$$ in my bank account every first day of the month. lol

Diabete life story off.

Last edited by kXnPunk (2013-01-18 12:35:40)

Afternoon nap time.

http://25.media.tumblr.com/c0a04d904a1bb3ad205e0deb63a63ab9/tumblr_mgu1othFIj1s3at96o1_500.jpg

http://24.media.tumblr.com/a2bd0afacc346d60aeebdea1aaabc074/tumblr_mgru0u8hsN1rexr3so1_500.jpg

I truely look forward for this. smile

Last edited by kXnPunk (2013-01-18 14:14:07)

kXnPunk wrote:

MoonRaven oh thanks for the help. Now it's all cleared up in my troubled dark mind.
What's wrong "aboot" us crazy canadians and these weird u adding spelling ways. Color-Colour's another one. roll

azathoth the powerfully strong with stuff hidden everywhere monkey knight of HM, I HATE them as much as you. Speaking of which can't wait to see the last. YAY!!! smile

We take our language from the UK. So technically America spells it wrong tongue

Sinus headache. Face feels swollen. Eyes burn and are watery. Nose runny. Good day hmm

Last edited by MoonRaven (2013-01-18 14:46:02)

MoonRaven wrote:
kXnPunk wrote:

MoonRaven oh thanks for the help. Now it's all cleared up in my troubled dark mind.
What's wrong "aboot" us crazy canadians and these weird u adding spelling ways. Color-Colour's another one. roll

azathoth the powerfully strong with stuff hidden everywhere monkey knight of HM, I HATE them as much as you. Speaking of which can't wait to see the last. YAY!!! smile

We take our language from the UK. So technically America spells it wrong tongue

Sinus headache. Face feels swollen. Eyes burn and are watery. Nose runny. Good day hmm

hope you feel better real soon Moonie.

Thank you sir.

Django Unchained is one of the best films I have seen in probably the past five years.

That's how great, and on a different level that movie is on. Literally blew my away.

10/10

If Jessica Biel has a kid she should name it Batmo.

Nothing like Lindsay Banghard in Nuts mag to wake up in a perfect way. AND a great and good Exptesso.

MoonRaven, ahhh makes perfect sense. God save the Queen. Hahaha
And hope you get well ASAP.

Speaking of the Queen, I can't wait for the 1¢ pieces to disapear. I'm not racist but with cents, I'm the KKK. I wan't these crappy black shits to vanish. Annoying useless crap.
It'll take an eternity to wipe out toitally though.

ANNIHILATE BLACK MONEY!!! lol

Last edited by kXnPunk (2013-01-18 19:11:41)

So guys, I've been a regular at this forum I've been on for quite some time and as of late it's been very dead. It's a general movie discussion forum and it would be cool if some of you guys could join to bring some activity. My username on their is Desmundo.

http://badrobotforums.com/index.php

The bot tells me that J.J. Adams birthdate is wromg when I write 1966.
So it won't let me register. Screw it then. All Adams' fault.

Oh it's JJ Abrams. lol

HAHAHAHA Ohhh... roll

Well fuck these guys with look alike names. lol

And most importantly, fuck you Ben Affleck! (I just had to get that off my chest tongue)

No. He ROCKED in the excellent Smokin' Aces and can't wait to see his Argo. I enjoy the guy. Slap me.

Last edited by kXnPunk (2013-01-18 20:21:07)