Topic: Human Centipede 3 To Shoot in May

Do we really need it? Weren't we grossed out after watching the first two? WTF is wrong with those people? And what new idea they'll come up with? To make a centipede out of humans mixed with animals? How would you feel to have a chicken head attached up yours you know what? Actually that may look cool after all....I think. No, I think I need more weed.

Re: Human Centipede 3 To Shoot in May

I saw the first, but not the second. They are absolutely mindless movies, just meant for grossing people out. But they are good at that, and for that I applaud.

^

You did not miss much. While the first tried to be somewhat artsy the second was just plain disgusting even though I'll give some praise to the lead guy for being unique.

I definitely need more. Not weed, have enough but disgustingness that yes. See, there's never enough for me.
The gorier, the better.

I dig this series and I'll sure watch it. Over and over again. lol

You're a one man human centipede, a virtual demon ouroboros, if you will.

Well at least the doctor from the original is returning for the third film.  He was really the only good thing about the film.  The second one was just bad, like Tom Six just tried to put as much disgusting imagery on film as he possibly could.  I guess we will just have to wait and see which way he goes with this one.

No offense to anyone who likes the franchise, but this franchise really sucks and there is no actually need for it to exist even.

The first one was total ass, I didn't bother to see the second nor even bother with the reviews and the same will go with the third. I just don't care.

Who has a text-arrow pointing at his avatar and couldn't possibly care less about this?

<--- This guy.

^^
Don Cheadle?
big_smile

Who wears short shorts? I WEAR SHORT SHORTS!
http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110221173354/familyguy/images/d/df/Vlcsnap-2011-02-21-11h31m49s209.png

Oh sweet jesus.....

The concept of THC is nothing short of genius. Disgustingly brilliant imho. Sadly Six couldn't direct traffic so what started out as a pretty cool idea for fans of gross horror ended up being the biggest joke of the decade. The thing was in limbo for this long because even his biggest support and lead actor wasn't happy with the bad script. I've heard its going to be a 500 people long chain. WTF!! Animals? No doubt there'll be a baby. Can't have a shock movie without a baby or pregnant women being tortured.

^^^
A pregnant woman at front, 500 animals and a baby at the end.
I truely like that idea. Hope what you've heard is true. lol

He started with 4 and now every movie there's a few more.

Can't wait for HC 12, there'll be millions one after the other. Hahaha

But it won't even gross me out. You have to do way better than that to do so.
I'm a sucker for disgustness. lol

Last edited by kXnPunk (2013-01-19 07:43:30)

I'm never grossed out tbh. I just think they are bad movies lol.

^^^
We'll ok, Good enough to make my day. lol

Last edited by kXnPunk (2013-01-19 11:02:09)

WHo needs a part 3 of theses Nonsense???

Haven' seen Part 1, and i don't have any Plans to watch it

^^^

<<<--- This red dude does.

I don't even think the movie does a good job of grossing people out to be honest, everything about the movie just seems half-assed and bad.

Agree to disagree, the way too fucking open-ionded me thought it was just plain brilliant.

The only way I'll watch part 3 if as I've mentioned earlier, they would mix humans and animals (humanimal?). At least it would have some amusement value.

Each to their own I guess smile

UltraViolence wrote:

The concept of THC is nothing short of genius. Disgustingly brilliant imho. Sadly Six couldn't direct traffic so what started out as a pretty cool idea for fans of gross horror ended up being the biggest joke of the decade. The thing was in limbo for this long because even his biggest support and lead actor wasn't happy with the bad script. I've heard its going to be a 500 people long chain. WTF!! Animals? No doubt there'll be a baby. Can't have a shock movie without a baby or pregnant women being tortured.

It's even lamer than the P.A. franchise?
It must be pretty bad.

hellrat wrote:
UltraViolence wrote:

It's even lamer than the P.A. franchise?
It must be pretty bad.

I dunno if you can get lamer big_smile

I'll give PA it's dues though, none horror fans love it and it's brought a few over to the dark side wink

I liked the first film. I felt bad for the victims and even made me cringe a bit when they showed them sewn together. The second film was just BAD, and not in a good way. As for the third installment: I will watch it if/when it comes on Netflix.

Haven't seen these.
Not sure I want to hmm