Re: Totally random

Even when I look back on the movie now tonight, it really doesn't have a single flaw. It's length is around 2 hours and 30 minutes and it flew by, really. It's just on another level of amazing.

God QT made it once more, like he always does anyways.

back from Djanog Unchaiend.

Great Movie, now iam at home, and listen a little bit to Music, and tomorrow i better get in the gym. Why always wasting money on the Weekends for nothin???

And nobody called my on my Cell Phone, so i know when iam NOT welcome

Went to Tim Horton's and got a hot chocolate. mmm mmm

LoudLon wrote:

I'm two episodes into the first season of a BBC show called Psychoville, kind of a dark comedy about a bunch of different characters all of whom have a history of mental disorder or some dark past, and who each receive a letter in the mail reading "I know what you did." 

Pretty interesting so far, which makes me wonder why none of you damn Brits told us about this one?  Jeez, we tell you any time we get a good horror show here in the states, you can't return the friggin' favor?

Never seen it pal, I'm a massive fail when it comes to TV to be honest. I haven't seen Walking Dead or American Horror story or pretty much any recent TV, except Modern Fam. Otherwise I would have told you, promise!

But you were aware it existed, yes?  You couldn't have said something like "Hey, you Yanks, I've never seen it but there's this show called Psychoville, maybe check it out, see what's what"?

So disappointed.  Not just with you, but all you Limeys.  This is the thanks we get for saving your asses in WWII?  Jeez...

tongue

^^^
Mwahahaha LoudLon=Pissed at the Brits
Figuratively speaking of course. lol

ME WANTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://media-cache-lt0.pinterest.com/upload/36521446948824675_u1pBV6MC_c.jpg

Last edited by kXnPunk (2013-01-19 18:26:08)

I need to get away from eBay. I'm gonna be broke:P

^^^
I fixed this problem a while ago.
I don't have a credit card anymore.
Bought so much stuff it is crazy. Mad. Insane.

And I couldn't make the payments in time so they took it off from me. Yeah, now all is paid off, of course but I'll never get another one that's for sure.

A credit card for me is like walking backwards eyes closed into a Formula One race track. DANGEROUS. lol

Last edited by kXnPunk (2013-01-19 19:12:34)

haha No kidding.
Finding so many goodies on there:D
Speaking of finding stuff....found another horror anime to watch called, wait for it....'Another' big_smile

I just use a debit card, that way the money manages itself.

Hahaha MoonRaven, you're like me with Anime it seems. It's what runs in my veins, not Blood. lol

Yeah Scavengerishnog, what I do now. Well started just a few months ago. Better that way, MUCH better.

Feel like getting back into good old 80's movie funny goodness so I'm gonna slap AMERICAN GRAFFITI in my brain now. Should go with the Party state I'm slowly getting into now. YAY!!!

And I'm a HUGE fan of Hot Rod cars so it's perfect. That yellow Ford T 30 is kick ass!!! smile

http://24.media.tumblr.com/fbb8ee7fe859fb0543cc2363cb3f65a7/tumblr_mgq9s8AXHR1qht14oo1_500.jpg

Yeah I know, it's made in the 70's but I saw it in the 80s so...

Man, I fucking LOVE the asian poster for this film.
Way better than the american one I think. Asians rule!!!

Better view of that Hot Rod too.

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lnc6kooSMR1qhhqq2o1_500.jpg

LoudLon wrote:

But you were aware it existed, yes?  You couldn't have said something like "Hey, you Yanks, I've never seen it but there's this show called Psychoville, maybe check it out, see what's what"?

So disappointed.  Not just with you, but all you Limeys.  This is the thanks we get for saving your asses in WWII?  Jeez...

tongue

Well I'd never recommend something I hadn't seen. But as you like psychoville so much maybe you would enjoy The League of Gentlemen?
It's an earlier project from pretty much the same team.

I love American Graffiti!  Have you seen Hollywood Knights too?  Or Two Lane Black Top?

^^^
Yup. Great, great stuff!!!

Georges was already showing he was awesome in AG, even before Star Wars. Just like his first, THX 1138 which still now is one of the best Sci-Fi I've seen... smile

Well azathoth, you're going back to space and you don't tell us???
Well at least I hope you'll bring me back a star. big_smile
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/01/1 … 06897.html

http://i.huffpost.com/gen/949046/thumbs/r-IRAN-SPACE-MONKEY-large570.jpg?6

13 Blue snapped me in the face once again. Why the H3LL are my animals that nuts???
Hmmm well they must take it from me I guess. lol

MoonRaven wrote:

I need to get away from eBay.

Before you do, look at my listings first. big_smile

Cap -- I've finished the first season and have started on the second.  The first was actually rather good; keeps you guessing, and right when you think you know where a sub-plot is going, it changes direction on you.  But I'm only two eps into the second season and so far it's not been as good as the first.  I'll stick with it but it's not looking good at the moment. 

I've heard of League of Gentlemen but have never seen it and didn't know it was from the same people.  I'll give it a look.

LoudLon wrote:

tongue

I don't even know if I was aware it existed, you know. But just in case, these are a load of other shows I've never watched:

Hey yanks, looky here!

Celebrity Big Brother
Dancing on Ice
Downton Abbey
Got to Dance
Fat Families
Hollyoaks

You know, just in case you fancied any of em. These come with absolutely no recommendation from me! big_smile

One I just can't wait to see is The Following starring the AMAZINGLY great Kevin Bacon. I love that dude very much. H3LL, he was in Footloose so... smile

http://www.fox.com/programming/shows/?sh=the-following

Well, I'm so drunk I see millions of screens so I better get in bed and keep on watching that great Quebecker TV show called Musée Eden which features crime stuff in Montreal in 1910. Sweet little show brilliant even featuring the cutest Quebec actress EVER, Mariloup Wolfe. Man she's a real hottie.

Sleep tight you all and cya tomorrow.
If Grim Reaper doesn't suck my soul while I sleep. lol

Something I ran across.  Thought Punk would appreciate it.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_-1GM7VDiWKE/S_wwYQjEeUI/AAAAAAAACO8/MyvpzA1E1ik/s1600/Elf+Warrior+Fighting+demon+From+Hell.jpg

That's such a badass picture, Azzy

HorrorQueen17 wrote:

I don't even know if I was aware it existed, you know. But just in case, these are a load of other shows I've never watched:

Hey yanks, looky here!

Celebrity Big Brother
Dancing on Ice
Downton Abbey
Got to Dance
Fat Families
Hollyoaks

You know, just in case you fancied any of em. These come with absolutely no recommendation from me! big_smile

What part of "horror shows" is unclear to you?  None of those sound even close to genre-related.  To borrow a phrase from your side of the pond, are you having a piss?  And to borrow another, pull the other one!

^^
Actually, if you think about it the right way, all of those except Abbey are fairly horrific.  At least Honey Bo-boo wasn't mentioned, lol .

I'll just add this for fun.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wCW_3sAr_kY

Last edited by azathoth (2013-01-20 04:51:54)

LoudLon wrote:
HorrorQueen17 wrote:

Hey yanks, looky here!

Celebrity Big Brother
Dancing on Ice
Downton Abbey
Got to Dance
Fat Families
Hollyoaks

What part of "horror shows" is unclear to you?  None of those sound even close to genre-related.  To borrow a phrase from your side of the pond, are you having a piss?  And to borrow another, pull the other one!

errr Lon It's taking the piss not having and yeah Hq is taking the piss big time! smile