Re: Human Centipede 3 To Shoot in May

UltraViolence wrote:

Each to their own I guess smile

Word!!! smile

I wish Tom Six would put himself at the end of 1000 human centipede. Maybe he would have to have sht served to him rather the other way round.

^^^
That's a good one buddy. lol

Gonna ease up on Six and say at least he's persistent in his "art". He may be a pretentious and obnoxious twat but he's a persistent pretentious and obnoxious twat. Credit where credit is due.

I hope Six keeps making this franchise till he squeezes as much as he can outta ass-to-face films till theres no more ass to squeeze!

Remember that "Hands Across the World" thing back in the 80s to raise money for AIDS, I believe.  Six can do ass-to-mouth across the world for Centipede 4.  Centipede 5 will be ass-to-mouth to the moon!

AZ... you're the man!
Great idea buddy

forgive my ignorance!!! I meant "you're the munkey"

but I know you knew that I knew cause you are!

You can call me anything you want, as long as you call me in the morning.  lol

I must admit to being rather a fan of this nasty, revolting series of films tbh. Tom Six is a madman so I'm looking forward to part 3 - who knows what he'll unleash - perhaps the pede will fly? Perchance it will perform diarrhea bombing sorties over Moscow? In the hands of Six - the sky's the limit! big_smile

kXnPunk wrote:

He started with 4 and now every movie there's a few more.

Sorry, Bro, there were only three in the original chain.  A dude and two chicks.  Even with the dogs, there were only 3.
As for Six being genius, hardly.  Want proof, go to his website and see what he is peddling as art.  He  simply came up with an idea that he knew would gross people out so he made a movie that failed to deliver on that promise, knowing that people would see it just for the gross factor, then  he made a second that was ridiculously over the top disgusting and stupid then tried to play it off like it was some sicko's fantasy.  Yeah, I will likely watch the third one, just to see the doctor is up to, but personally I thought the idea ran it's course after the first film.

azathoth wrote:

You can call me anything you want, as long as you call me in the morning.  lol

I tried that but you wouldnt get oytta my bed

I had to sleep in corner with my heater

Just checked out his website and "art" gallery. What no talent crap. I hope he's made millions off his pieces, just to confirm that their are rich idiots with nothing better to do than waste money. It's not even the subject matter, which is gross sure, mostly just immature though, but it's really just amateur. I probably drew better than that in elementary school, and probably just as depraved and sick too.

But so what! who really cares what you drew in public school. No One. But if you made a film even as bas as Human Centipede! now YOU are fucking famous from that public school... ya cant change that now

I will make a film and its gonna be way worse than this...... but once I release it I'm gonna have fans... soon we are working on it

When it's a great success I call dibs on the first piece of poo you draw with finger paints.

hey you can be first but dont forget I'm we evolved higher than fingering, I like fingering muffins tho as long as the muffin responds to it than I am alive

Did someone say ass to mouth?

um I mighta said so as I shrink in the corner with disgust....

that gave me time haha to say what? I like I was pretending I have to spell it out or I get shit soooo what is yur ? UV?  ass to mouth?