Topic: Mama

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WRqS6pBC42w

I just peed a little, didn't you????

Re: Mama

Well, I don't pee, I just eject cubes of waste from my forehead, but that was hella-cool.

Love your avatar, dead.

Damn, that was a creepy looking, mama. With Del Toro involved, it's should be a great movie. Thanks for sharing!!

Holy crap that is freaky.  I love it!

I can't wait for this along with Del Toro's Pacific Rim. big_smile

Funny, I just read a brief article about this flick earlier today.  Apparently it was a short Del Torro saw and he decided to help the filmmaker make a full length version.

That Del Torro's a swell guy.

^ Ha...Ha...

Looking forward to this.

Del Toro is to horror movies what Tarantino is to...other films.  Randomly endorse movies putting "Tarantino presents...." and the movie sells.  It's genius and gets little known films the exposure they deserve.

Del Toro's Vision in filmaking is Epic

Just watched the short on youtube that del toro wanted so badly to produce and it looks like it's worth it. The short was shot beautifully

YES!!! MAMA was worth it!! One of the best in this category of genre, Finally someone got it right. I cant go into details as it will spoil the effect for you. Big screen viewing absorbed ya. 4/5

^^^
Oh freaking H3LL, very cool miss. Glad you enjoyed. smile
Oersonally I saw miss cutie Chastain on Fallon last night it was just great.

Can't wait to see the whole thing. Oh I CAN'T FUCKING WAIT!!!

Last edited by kXnPunk (2013-01-19 09:40:04)

thedeadshallrule wrote:

YES!!! MAMA was worth it!! One of the best in this category of genre, Finally someone got it right. I cant go into details as it will spoil the effect for you. Big screen viewing absorbed ya. 4/5

Cruel, very cruel! I wanna see it NOW!!

Knew nothing about this until I did some research and plopped it onto my blog. The short is terrifying! My heart did a dip when the mother comes running down the hall towards the little girl. It NEVER dips! I felt fear!

I'm in big_smile

Ultr you got a big pile of blog?? man if I wanna leave a pile of blog. I will leave it here smoldering in the heat! tongue I leave my shit here or at another one but ya half to be old enough to go or lie like the other fuckers... anywaysc heers man

I leave my blogss in heaps and piles on forums here and there at least someone might read it so I can reply... I for one dont read blogs... so here we go blogin on.... lol

"Blogin... bloging... blogin down the river."

Yeah your paddlin

mamma mia dead! help me you sweet thing. I need ya bad!

um I cant sleep or I die!

mama dead I really in a bad way.. no one here knows as if its the end of us in my shack.. it might be I dont know much right now but I know I dont speak french I failed my teacher called me ledose or somethin, I got tested I never had the dose shit man my typin is gettiinngg to the point e of Byte me please!!!!!

UltraViolence wrote:

My heart did a dip when the mother comes running down the hall towards the little girl. It NEVER dips! I felt fear!

I'm in big_smile

Oh that one freaked the H3LL outta me too and I gotta admit I'm really NOT easy to scare but that woah...

I'm in too, head first. big_smile

muff dive be careful... dont miss or you will be the jackass of alll asses yikes

I have two tickets to see this but I really don't want to go to theaters (on a boycott of theaters for their extortion in pricing of stuff including crap my wife gets like popcorn and pop).

hey buddy gimme the tickets lets sell them online and now watch as we play the play in front of your distorted ezezs