Re: Mama

it might help me some to what fuckin play are we playin???

oh ok I'll play with ya garden when you are playin....
but I might not be till you're a bottom feeder tongue

Demon Go see MAMA you will hoppn from furniture to furniture in your cabin saying What Was I Thinking!!!! If this movie was the first Horror movie I saw as a kid.....heh heh I am STILL teasing the gals I went to the movie with MUHAHAHAHAHAMAMAMAMA.
As for boycotting the movies, we may as well boycott the world, everything is out for your money Garden its the waaaaayyyy of the wesssst

Better hurry and "catch" MAMA on the big screen, the better to creep you out!!!!

I just can't wait to buy it on blu ray in a few months!

thedeadshallrule wrote:

Demon Go see MAMA you will hoppn from furniture to furniture in your cabin saying What Was I Thinking!!!! If this movie was the first Horror movie I saw as a kid.....heh heh I am STILL teasing the gals I went to the movie with MUHAHAHAHAHAMAMAMAMA.
As for boycotting the movies, we may as well boycott the world, everything is out for your money Garden its the waaaaayyyy of the wesssst

I love yur down to earth tellin me that... thanks so much you know me better than anyone hear/// keep on keepin on my dead friend haha

Late to the party.

SO disappointed. Very unoriginal in the scares. Everything was predictable and worn. The story was cool, but nothing you haven't seen in Asian cinema for years. The performances were solid, but the directing was hit and miss all over the board. They seemed to have found one thing, and kept doing it over and over. And the ending... garbage. Stupid garbage. I was impartial on the flick until the ending. I almost hate the movie, but, I'll stand just this side of hate and say, "disappointed". Seems more... civilized that way.

Last edited by Zed_Chuva (2013-04-26 14:05:18)

Mama is my favorite horror movies and thanks for the post