Re: DRUNK thread

^^^
HAHAHA Fuck yeah man, that was crazy. Have no more beer a no more Jack left, had a 10 ouncer. So yeah, I understand why I typed like if I was typing with my feet. lol

So what happened buddy? You have a power nap and back to the dead again?

Well about 6 hours of sleep plus nap.
But I never get that hang over shit happening to me. Just like it never happened... smile

lucky you it must be the H3LL that burns thru yur bones neutral

The Creature wrote:

Cherry Vodka. I take what I can get. smile

I kow I know who the fuack am I
but h ey man I was serious in that other thread....
dont get into Drugs and booze my friend.... I aint gonna get into anything except shit you're young .... ya wanna end up like me or punk? than party on as hard as ya can to at least maybe ya might NOT catch up to me man neutral I dont know punk, but he sounds out there too.

I'm just lookin out for ya man you fuckin HM.ca fucker
I dont do this for anyone but you are a fucking cool fuckin kid who I dig!

DemonToSome wrote:

lucky you it must be the H3LL that burns thru yur bones neutral

Oh I betcha it is. And the fire that runs in my veins.

That's why my heart's always on fire. So is my brains... lol

Last edited by kXnPunk (2013-01-20 22:13:13)

DemonToSome wrote:
The Creature wrote:

Cherry Vodka. I take what I can get. smile

I kow I know who the fuack am I
but h ey man I was serious in that other thread....
dont get into Drugs and booze my friend.... I aint gonna get into anything except shit you're young .... ya wanna end up like me or punk? than party on as hard as ya can to at least maybe ya might NOT catch up to me man neutral I dont know punk, but he sounds out there too.

I'm just lookin out for ya man you fuckin HM.ca fucker
I dont do this for anyone but you are a fucking cool fuckin kid who I dig!

I appreciate the concern, Demon, I really do!
No need for concern though, I'm not heavy in the drinking or the drugs. I only drink maybe two times a month. As for the drugs, despite my strange reading/posting material, I've never done em'. We're good here.

Nice.... Creature I'm really hapy you told me that man honestly. Thats great man you dont need  it to rock on...

but I;m gonna die tonight my shack is goonnaa burn down I have to stay up all night tonight to make sure I wake up tomorrorow even she thinks so ,, I must be doomed its not fun

me i collect pogey it is my living I can do anything and well the goverment buys it but sorta I have a  distorted view of it all, but blame 1969 early 1970 man there is not i want it back I miss it im fried so kill me, or kill your neighbor cause he farted really loud and intuptd your fucking

ignore that person who just said the truth above so you can go on with yur little liiife LOL byte me

This is the BEST FUCKIN Forum horror and all... Fuck if I'm still here tomorrow Mehs forum I knew will be true it has been for Meh to put up with me I guess no one complains like it fuckin should be.... I just visit and have fun with my friends and... and... leaxe a big pile of blog behind!

DemonToSome wrote:

but blame 1969

No. How can I blame the year I was born, the year man walked on my mother moon and especially the year of Woodstock huh??? lol

Anyways, hope you had a good time last night, I did, like every freaking time I habg out here. big_smile

haha I didnt realise man but Im a dead man I livred and loved but its gonna end tonight my cards are tossed , its over

I hope ya keep on forget about me the fucker you knew on HM.ca just go on Im done my daze are over it was in the realirty of last night... see ya

or is it the crazy chick sleeping who prot on my psychosis LOL

ROTFLMFAO!!!!!!!!!
Can't believe you're still up dude. lol

But Death isn't as bad as people seem to think it is. Been Undead for years now and I can tell you one thing, it's fun. You don't have to bother about anything like crashing in a plane or a car or whatever.

DEATH RULES!!! lol

And how the H3LL can I forget you and the fun we have. Impossible.

haha yeah man Im gonna die if I sleep,,, glad I had a friend here this weekend, but she might be causing it LOL I dont funkin no

Hey punk whatja doin with that flower in your head/// hey punk
I aint gonna rhyme off any more zappa till they byte me

ha I grabbed ay I brought home a little momma the last night shes still here crashed..

DemonToSome wrote:

Hey punk whatja doin with that flower in your head/// hey punk
I aint gonna rhyme off any more zappa till they byte me

Check back now, it's not on my head anymore, it's on my dick. lol

I got into absinthe man the last few days

i'm flyin on tis legal stuff. Not the first time its the second time seems better  lol like ha you know

^^
This bodes well.  Stay crazy, my friend. 
(And keep me updated.)

I'm about it buddy... man finally this shit is legal... I know I'm a little late on it but I'm here at my fav horror forum and talkin to my fav munkey

absinthe a distorted herb turned magical with the nolege of man?!

Last edited by DemonToSome (2013-01-30 17:41:00)

Or the fact that it is lethal in large quantities, but only causes mild euphoria in mild quantities?  There was a reason why the old opium dens served absinthe as a side.

Youi go mr encyclopedia

One thing tho as anyone whos into it... it costs an (arm, a testicle, a right breast (Of a woman), food from your babies mouth)

it as in take it, is awesome man Im not a liar this is the second time in a week I drand absinthe and wow

it costs too much for a good buzz... kill the government//// pure a

what the hell am I doin here when I.m flyin on absynthe

gimme real absinthe  or shrooms

I ggonna make a t shirt with that

I will never compare ,, well I ddi here cause Im a rubber ball

but this and shrooms theres no comparison at all... totally differnet... I wanted to make sure no one heard the4 crap with the crap so

I wint do both together it

shrooms and beer are almost pushing it... shrooms as in a nice potent TEA ya dont need abything till ya gettin thisrtdty7