Re: Evolution

I never meant that to the cool people who have already posted in this little thang

Isn't that what this is now??? People posting and developping about it???

You lost me there bro.

Good I'm happy tonight you are a lost puppy tonight my friend cool

Story of my life... lol

lol
so we and them can evolve along with this title thread

Evolution needs a revolution!!!

revolution #10

Hmmm I'm too lazy to read everyone else's opinion, and vain enough to type my own. While mammals did exist at the same time as dinosaurs I do not believe they were human, nor really directly related to us. I kind of agree with the mitochondrial eve theory and out of africa theory. Essentially all human DNA can be traced to one woman from over 200,000 years ago. I dunno if she was the first human, or if she was even necessarily human (and not another form of homo sapien). Nevertheless human life as we know it started from her, and it probably started in africa and spread from there.

I hear what your saying, but that is only what the scientists have found as in dna. That doesn't mean they are right. They prob won't find the dna what they are looking for. Hey the missing link is missing because its only a theory someone made up and that link will be missing forever since we never were part of the ape family!

Ok here... why think humans came from monkeys... we were like them at one time. NOW if you see it my way it's more like monkeus came from humans. These theorists are just playing, they don.t know any thing. I'm just saying as my house burns down around me hawkings aint gona save,,, he is the biggist fuckin liar out ther using science in his dead body. What a crock he is!

DemonToSome wrote:

I hear what your saying, but that is only what the scientists have found as in dna. That doesn't mean they are right. They prob won't find the dna what they are looking for. Hey the missing link is missing because its only a theory someone made up and that link will be missing forever since we never were part of the ape family!

I basically believe whatever the furthest proof can contest, and leave the rest to conjecture. Was there something before the big bang? Who knows, but there's no proof of anything specific so why go out on a limb. Same with evolution we can trace back the origin of our DNA, and we know how natural selection works, the rest is just conjecture.

Though technically both are theories and not proven, but they are as close to proof as we will get.

This is something I am very interested in. 

It is important to distinguish that evolution is the explanation of how life arose from simplicity to complexity.  It is NOT the explanation of the ORIGIN of life, that field of study is called abiogenesis which proposes that for life to occur there must first be a self replicating molecule that can carry information - once that is achieved, evolution takes over and explains how we came to be today.  How and when this happened is still unknown, but it is a field of study that I believe will eventually answer the ORIGIN of life. 

Perhaps it is God, perhaps not - but surely we should not assume the former and forego future discovery?

I thought for sure a mod would delete this one!

See I don't want to get too deep but FUCK the science. You don't need a degree to figure this out. I don't agree with these people who study whatever they study. Its all crap anyways, so my idea of evolution is as good as theirs, sorry Better than!

That's the kind of attitude that causes stagnation in society and deters progress. Pretty much what the catholic church did for years.

I hope this doesn't turn into a YouTube rage war LOL.

PS: Well said Jess smile

Theli wrote:

That's the kind of attitude that causes stagnation in society and deters progress. Pretty much what the catholic church did for years.

umm what? I now I'm not the cause of our stagnant cociety I'm just a part of it trying to figure out shit that most dont give a shit about!