Topic: How Many Close Friends Do You Have???

Got 3 real good buddies.
Yeah, I got old and people got away or changed and don't fit with me anymore but in the old days, we were like 15 Punkers roaming around in my hometown. These days are far away now so...

But I just LOVE these guys, yeah only guys, girls fear me it seems. lol

Malphas The Crow is my best friend of all times. He used to be my neighbour but moved away. He still comes here often though, almost everyday.

Marc-ander Element fucker. He went to school with me in Montreal back in 1998 and moved in R.-D.-H3LL my city a few years back. He's like a Metal version of the Punk me. We like the exact same stuff. Aside from naked, bikini or else girls that is. lol

Big Fat Sebast, just like the name implies he's big and we meet once in a while where we watch movies, drink beer and watch more movies. He's the one with whom I have the most interesting conversations about psychology stuff. He's bipolar so it's interesting to discuss about it and the depressive state I was a victim of for years.

So yeah, those are the great ones in my life now.
They're like mu brothers. smile

What about you???

Last edited by kXnPunk (2013-01-19 23:03:28)

Re: How Many Close Friends Do You Have???

Do pets count?! tongue

^^^
No.
They don't talk much, they meow, bark or tchip and you can't party with them. Well yeah but they don't drink. lol

Oh, damn. lol

I don't have many friends I would consider close. I have a lot of people I hang out with & talk to, and people I work with, but I've never been a social bunny. In fact, I'm just not all that into socializing at all. I would much rather chill out at home on my own and watch some films than go out and engage in awkward conversation with people I'm not all that interested in.

Not to come off as an anti-social moody git or anything, just being honest!

I'd say I have 2, maybe 3 close friends. And one of those is my girlfriend. I'm usually happiest when I'm doing my own thing, that's all!

Close or not I have 1 friend who I only talk to here and there.I mean I have known him for 20 years,but sometimes its hard to be around him because in all honesty we are worlds apart personality wise.Other than that my only outside contact is my brother.I guess I am another one who is not an overerly social person.

HorrorQueen17 wrote:

Oh, damn. lol

I don't have many friends I would consider close. I have a lot of people I hang out with & talk to, and people I work with, but I've never been a social bunny. In fact, I'm just not all that into socializing at all. I would much rather chill out at home on my own and watch some films than go out and engage in awkward conversation with people I'm not all that interested in.

Not to come off as an anti-social moody git or anything, just being honest!

I'd say I have 2, maybe 3 close friends. And one of those is my girlfriend. I'm usually happiest when I'm doing my own thing, that's all!

Same for me. I AM anti-social, always been. I like my ownb stuff and wolrd and thought and shit. But my 2 pets are acting like the friends I miss because I truely NEVER or very rarely get out of my Dark Cave. big_smile

I think pets should count.  I lost a few friends last year, like the best man at my wedding and another wedding party member after they didn't want to deal with me when real life problems hit ((even though i took one of them in when he was kicked out and the other when he was divorced).  So I'm down to a handful of what i'd consider close friends, I'd say probably 3 or 4, not counting my wife who was my best friend since before we were dating.

Up until just a few years ago I had plenty of close friends, but since I  moved here in 2010, I've been pretty much a hermit.  Not realy by choice, but because there's nothing to do here except go to bars.  But I don't drink, and I don't enjoy watching drunken hillbillies stumbling around and picking fights with each other, so I spend most of my time sitting right here and keeping to myself and not socializing, because most folks on my street are dopers or pill-poppers, and I want nothing to do with them, either.

Not to sound all soppy and girly (because I'm not. Either or those things.) but I've actually made some friends on here who I get along with a hell of a lot better than most people I know in real life. People I actively enjoy talking to and who's opinions I value a lot

^^^
You speak the truth so damn well my Queen. Same for me. The whole HM gang is the best I've found in years. If you all lived here, I'm sure we'd all be close friends.

Yeah, I know, Skype... roll
Soon, soon I'll show up in that, believe me. I'm missing loysa good stuff I know. smile

At this point, I have more close friends here than the "real" world, outside of my best friend & wife Vampy.  80% of my friends have moved off to other lands, and those that are still around now have very different things going on in their lives, like raising kids and such.

So be it, but we'll always have HFest (not in Paris).  big_smile

I'd say I would have like...four or five close friends.

zero, nothin, nada, keinen

One best friend. I was honoured when she chose me to be her maid of honour and godmother of her first child. She does have 3 sisters she could have picked tongue
We've been friends since we were babies...
http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c305/marcymoon/2B759409-670C-4CE0-83BC-117D578F7737-9350-00000AB0F1A0934A.jpg
Kids...
http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c305/marcymoon/4C806F3E-7251-4C8C-8494-5A1E8D2FA9B5-9350-00000AB0FD59B466.jpg
Teenagers...
http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c305/marcymoon/1EF90A06-6884-4964-B353-53ED051A0DC9-9350-00000AB38BA45F31.jpg
and now big_smile
http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c305/marcymoon/CCAB838F-17E6-489F-AC33-DCAE416EB80B-9350-00000AB105CF94B1.jpg
And here's her girls smile
http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c305/marcymoon/199053_10150434500795512_8181263_n.jpg

I've had close friends in high school but now life gets in the way of things. So it's texts and facebook messages once in a while. And a possibility of getting together for someones birthday.

^^^
Amazing. You two look way too cute as kiddies and teens. Loving these shots. But I'm not saying I don't like the others, I do too. But I like old shots more so... lol

But I have a friend like that. In fact, we grew up togheter so he's like my brother. Yeah I have a real brother but Rosco [his family name's Ross so it fits] was the one that liked the same stuff I do so I hung with him much more thn my sports addicted real one. we always call each other brothers. Thing is that he lives in my hometown 100 kms east so I don't see him very often. Only when I go see my real bro and his daughter, my incredibly cute and cool Miss Meredith Baby. smile

Last edited by kXnPunk (2013-01-21 15:32:55)

i now just have 2 good friends who i trust entirely. both women and both of whom i have known for over 25 years. thank you Denise and Elaine.

At this point I'm down to 0. I had 2 close friends, who have since moved over the last 4 mos.  I've pretty much always been pretty much a private person anyways, and content to keep it that way. Not to say I don't have friends, I do, and quite a few. But close friends, no. Ever since moving to Wyoming (they're a different lot), from California, it's been hard finding those who I have a lot in common with.  Like where Lon now lives, there's not a lot to do here in WY, except for go to bars and hunt, and that's not my thing. I do like going to clubs to hear bands play, but there are no clubs here who have local bands playing sad

Last edited by Underdog (2013-01-20 18:34:05)

Two.

I don't trust people.

3 - two of them I've know since grade five... the 3rd one is a great buddy I have in this little village.

I use to have more close friends but they either moved outta the province or excommunicated me outof their lifes for some drunk bullshit

My BFF since I was 13 years old will forever be my close friend. We keep in touch even though I moved away, military, life, ect.  We keep in touch and I have visited her and she me over the past few years. Thank God for emails lol. My close friend that lives by me is the sweetest most caring person you have ever met. We get along famously. I have a couple guy friends who have stuck with me through the years, one always tells me "stay Daphne" which makes my heart smile. I have other "friends for life' Navy pals" but we only catch up with each other every few years. My interests and everybody elses interests are polar different around here. Someone really needs to have more than 2 conversations with me before I let loose I am a Horror fan hee hee.

I have many close friends, probably around 10, most of which I've known for over half my life.

UltraViolence wrote:

I don't trust people.

exactly!

thedeadshallrule wrote:

which makes my heart smile.

I LOOOOOVE that! smile

Last edited by kXnPunk (2013-01-21 15:36:21)

I'm a very shy and not social at all. My boyfriend is also my best friend.
I have a few friends at work, but we're not talking outside of work. I guess I just haven't met people I can relate to in my life. Most of the people I know are boring and annoying =\