Re: Totally random

Stupid question....what are toe tags?

Aren't these things they put on dead people to identify their bodies in the morgue???

kXnPunk wrote:

Aren't these things they put on dead people to identify their bodies in the morgue???

The toetags here. Under our name tongue

Ohhh Hahahaha  I have no idea what those are.

They used to be for prizes and contests; you accumulate more anytime you enter a post ( 5 tt's) or start a topic (10 tt's).  Anymore, though, we just use them for random Toe Tag games where we give one another tt's for no real reason.  For instance...

BAM! 50 Toe Tags to 'Raven for reminding me how long it's been since we've played the random toe tag game. big_smile

Woo!! Nice!!
And thanks!

Last edited by MoonRaven (2013-01-23 21:44:55)

Cool to have more info on these LoudLon.
And while I was there, I checked out the first post I did here. It was in the last horror movie watched and it was Parasomnia. Which is a great one. Cool to see the old stuff though.

Damn I hate it when I type the letter next to the one I want and it happens way too often. Gives a whole different meaning to what I wanna say. lol

Last edited by kXnPunk (2013-01-23 21:52:40)

MoonRaven wrote:

Stupid question....what are toe tags?

They've been absolutely pointless for the last 2 years or so.

BLAM!!! 100 toe tags to Raven...I see you 50 Lon, and I double it! cool

Oh yeah?  Well, BAM!  I just doubled your toe tag total. big_smile

I can't except such a genourous offer...please except my humble gift...

big_smile

Well, game over for another day online.
Fun one, damn I love Nuts and Zoo online. As much as I love the paper versions of these mags.

Have fun toe tagging guys. big_smile

Masters of Horror season 1, Bloodfest, Death Scream and Fear Itself season 1. On my to buy list.

^^^
Is it this Bloodfest you talk about???
http://www.cduniverse.com/productinfo.asp?pid=7680155
If it is, well I have it and enjoy it very much. Cool movies.

Good Thorsday to ya all people.

It's a Queen, she'll breed, you'll die...
Love that line. One of my favorite ever.

Tonight I'm going to see a documentary about Japan which is a country that I just love. My goal in life is to see Tokyo, smile
After that I could die, but not before. Always LOOOVED Japan. The whole history and culture amazes me. It's a Xmas gift from mom. big_smile
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=my_Ciz_I-KU

Last edited by kXnPunk (2013-01-24 06:46:25)

That would be the Bloodfest smile

And I too love Japan. Just saying.

I've never seen any of the Masters of Horror series, what one is the best to get? Like, I know I should start off with the first as I do with all my other series, but what's the best series with the best stories? I just want to get a taste for it first.

MoonRaven wrote:

That would be the Bloodfest smile

And I too love Japan. Just saying.

Can't wait, damn a whole day for it to happen, move faster time, PLEEEAAASE!!! lol

Scavenger of Human Sorrow wrote:

I've never seen any of the Masters of Horror series, what one is the best to get? Like, I know I should start off with the first as I do with all my other series, but what's the best series with the best stories? I just want to get a taste for it first.

I have both seasons on an expansioni drive but have only watched the first two episodes of season 1 as yet.  I've heard good things about some other eps in the series but I'm far from impressed so far. hmm

Set wide the window. Let me drink the day.

Edith Wharton

Good idea that. But H3LL no I won't open the window, are you nuts???

CHEERS to this day!!! lol

Last edited by kXnPunk (2013-01-24 10:45:44)

I've seen a few Masters films, Season 1: Dream in Witch House, Cigarette Burns, Homecoming.

They're serviceable.  Not bad, but won't knock your socks off.

Maybe I won't get a series then, realised American Mary came out today so I might get that instead.

Didn't buy the DVD's. bought another doll instead. And some skull shot glasses tongue
I need to get away from eBay.

The Mars Volta have just split-up, and At the Drive-In are going to go on hiatus again now all because of Omar.

This is too much for one person to take in a day. I need some tissues.

Getting ready to leave the house.
Meet the bf downtown for a bite then head to work

Scavenger of Human Sorrow wrote:

The Mars Volta have just split-up, and At the Drive-In are going to go on hiatus again now all because of Omar.

This is too much for one person to take in a day. I need some tissues.

I didn't know about At the Drive In but got a tweet from either Rolling Stone or Billboard about Mars Volta and it sucks.  A lot of good bands going on hiatus/splitting up is just breaking my heart.  However, i'm an optimist (ever since Pumpkins got back together years ago and Soundgarden recently i have hope all bands get back together).