Re: How Are Your Emotions Today.......Thread !!!!!!!

Good to hear that.
And yeah, I know what snuggling means. But what's that boning thing??? lol

^^
http://www.drumnuts.com/wep/member-images/20/image/VirtualdrumsBonesPic.jpg

^ Reminds me of Halloween!!!!  smile

azathoth wrote:

edit- and no, "snuggling" does not mean "sex".  That would be "boning."

az! stop it you'll get yourself excited and it ruffles your fur!

azathoth wrote:

^^
http://www.drumnuts.com/wep/member-images/20/image/VirtualdrumsBonesPic.jpg

Ohhh I see. All clear now. lol

Ah Wolfie, I believe you have outdone yourself this time with your choice of avatar...drool...

HorrorQueen17 wrote:

Ah Wolfie, I believe you have outdone yourself this time with your choice of avatar...drool...

ahhh Beth! a fan of the lovely Lynda Carter are you? so am i , especially in the wonder woman costume! excuse me !!  ( runs off to the nearest  darkest room to have a lie down) tongue

tired.

Free Drinks last night, after the Hockey game

wolfman1959 wrote:
HorrorQueen17 wrote:

ahhh Beth! a fan of the lovely Lynda Carter are you? so am i , especially in the wonder woman costume! excuse me !!  ( runs off to the nearest  darkest room to have a lie down) tongue

Am I?! I worship Wonder Woman!!

http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j310/Midnight-Angel19/wonder-woman-1_zps74bafa13.jpg

You really are a man of superior taste Wolfie! big_smile

Wondah Womaaaaahhhhnnn *funky 70s wah-wah music*

"Tie me up, tie me down
I just want to be the one
I just want to be the one you love
And in your bed, I'll be your pet"

-Aquaman to Wonder Woman

Holy 70s throwback, Batman!
http://batgirltooracle.net/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/batman66_100grana.jpg

HorrorQueen17 wrote:
wolfman1959 wrote:
HorrorQueen17 wrote:

Am I?! I worship Wonder Woman!!

http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j310/Midnight-Angel19/wonder-woman-1_zps74bafa13.jpg

You really are a man of superior taste Wolfie! big_smile

i'm glad somebody at last realises it Beth! i just love me a beautiful woman! thanks for the picture. she was a dream!  tongue

I'm off to the in-laws tomorrow, so I don't know how much I'll be around.  Please contain your excitement with my absence.

^If anything, I'll need to contain my sexiness. But see you when you get back, Az. big_smile

Once I'm off, you can sexify this place to Liberace levels, with the caveat that Wolfy has to wear a sequined Elton John suit.  Ass rockets for him are optional.

Great mood, I started reading all my college assignments, books watching dvds, History to 1877, Health and Wellness and Psychology. I LOVE college purrrrrrrr

azathoth wrote:

Once I'm off, you can sexify this place to Liberace levels, with the caveat that Wolfy has to wear a sequined Elton John suit.  Ass rockets for him are optional.

can i wear the glasses too?

^^
Wolfy- go rock the world, baby!

azathoth wrote:

I'm off to the in-laws tomorrow, so I don't know how much I'll be around.  Please contain your excitement with my absence.

I've put my excitement in a jar. Just hope it's not nuclear. lol

Not bad, saw the gf yesterday and got myself all organised today. Trying to perk myself up, and I watched American Mary last night which was fantastic

I'll be in a great mood when I get to eat my Veggie Chinese buffet. Thursday seems so far away.

I've been very stressed because of my mother. If she wasn't so senile and degenerate maybe her and I wouldn't be so mad at each other all the time. Just grade A degenerate.

Happy so far.  Got to the in-laws with no construction (for once) being done on the roads.  Had some homemade pizza, slept for 11 hours.  Today I get to see my sis-in-law's kid- does that make me uncle-in-law? lol  Haven't seen him in about 9 months; he's about 1.25 years old now.

I cut my own hair yesterday. I just woke up, looked in the mirror and now I am laughing. WTF.  Why did I cut my own hair?  How did I think this was a good idea?  Oh well.  Guess it's time to do groceries!  Making vegan chili today.  Yummmmm!  Anyone want to come over for dinner? lol