Re: Totally random

Scavenger of Human Sorrow wrote:

There's a video on Facebook where a dog...f*cks a girl...and the girl is moaning...and enjoying it...and then sucks it off...I'm...I'm just....I thought it was fake until....she actually let a dog.....a....dog....f*ck her....I...don't know anymore. I just don't.

...What dark corner of Facebook have you been waltzing into? How do you even stumble onto something like that?

@Punk
Sold my soul to Jennifer Tilly as Tiffany in Bride of Chucky years ago. big_smile

I'd sell my soul for a Klondike Bar.

The video has gone viral, I'd post the link here for people but I don't want to get banned.

thedeadshallrule wrote:
MoonRaven wrote:

Went into the record store with NO intention of buying another Living Dead Doll.
I wanted to look at the used DVD's.
And what did I go and do??? Buy a doll.
I'll upload a pic when I get a chance.

yes please:) post a pick of all of them together!

Are you still making dolls Daph?

Last edited by hellrat (2013-01-26 20:51:05)

The video has gone viral, I'd post the link here for people but I don't want to get banned.

I'd rather you not and completely wash yourself of what you've witnessed. Seriously.

That is the worst video I have ever seen. And I have seen some messed up sh*t but guys...seriously...holy crap...it's almost hard to believe...until she puts...puts it...in her mouth...I need wash my eyes with acid or something.

Dude, seriously cleanse yourself NOW. I don't know what to really say about that other than if you thought it was fake, those must have been some insane special effects.

That is the worst video I have ever seen. And I have seen some messed up sh*t but guys...seriously...holy crap...it's almost hard to believe...until she puts...puts it...in her mouth...I need wash my eyes with acid or something.

Yep, that's pretty sick. Whoever she is, she is what is called a Zoophile.

Despite the disturbing reality of it, it's real, and it happens all over the world. Has been happening for a long time. For more information on that, if you're interested: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zoophilia

Oh and speaking of nasty whores, did anyone here about that girl who stuck a bloody Tampon in her mouth? Her name is Giavanna i believe.

Moving on from this disturbing topic, what was the movie that made you say "I love horror movies"?

@Creature - Did you see the video? It's beyond horrific man.

@Tri - Yeah I posted about it here a couple of days ago, and her name is Giovanna Plowman.

HypnoticDead89 wrote:

Moving on from this disturbing topic, what was the movie that made you say "I love horror movies"?

"My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic" obviously.

^^Cute. Seriously.

@Creature - Did you see the video? It's beyond horrific man.

Nope, haven't seen it. But I think I'm good with just your description of it. big_smile

Don't watch it then, ever. It's worse than Two Girls One Cup, and that's saying something.

MOVING ON.

Nobody knows what movie made them a horror fan?

HypnoticDead89 wrote:

MOVING ON.

Honestly, TCM (2003).

HypnoticDead89 wrote:

MOVING ON.

All jokes aside, I'd have to say the Child's Play movies. Yep ever since I was 10 that swearing kill doll has been a favorite movie I'd watch when I was a kid and they hold a special a special place in my heart.

HypnoticDead89 wrote:

MOVING ON.

I can't remember the first movie that actually turned me on to horror, since it was one that I had seen at a very early age. I can only remember a few titles that I obsessed over, at age four, five, and six. That being: The Child's Play series (I loved Chucky so much at those ages), NOES 1 & 4, Halloween, Pet Sematary, and Goosebumps.

HypnoticDead89 wrote:

...What dark corner of Facebook have you been waltzing into? How do you even stumble onto something like that?

@Punk
Sold my soul to Jennifer Tilly as Tiffany in Bride of Chucky years ago. big_smile

My corner of Facebook is even worst. lol

Ohhh well that's cool but did you know that Samael owns her too??? He owns everybody. Hahaha

Tripod wrote:
HypnoticDead89 wrote:

MOVING ON.

All jokes aside, I'd have to say the Child's Play movies. Yep ever since I was 10 that swearing kill doll has been a favorite movie I'd watch when I was a kid and they hold a special a special place in my heart.

YES! Bride of Chucky was the one for me, though I saw the 2nd and 3rd films years before and they scared the hell out of me. Didn't see the first until I got it on DVD (first DVD ever). If I did see the first one when I was younger, I'd probably crap myself whenever I saw a doll.

HypnoticDead89 wrote:

The first Evil Dead.

The Creature wrote:
HypnoticDead89 wrote:

MOVING ON.

I can't remember the first movie that actually turned me on to horror, since it was one that I had seen at a very early age. I can only remember a few titles that I obsessed over, at age four, five, and six. That being: The Child's Play series (I loved Chucky so much at those ages), NOES 1 & 4, Halloween, Pet Sematary, and Goosebumps.

Another Child's Play fan! Pet Sematary scarred me for life. Gage. You know the scenes. Jesus. Pet Sematary 2's another one. Clancy Brown *shudders* so many nightmares. Extra points for Goosebumps. smile

kXnPunk wrote:
HypnoticDead89 wrote:

The first Evil Dead.

I'd give you the devil horns, but for some reason certain keys are elsewhere than where they should be when I type.

Can't say Nightmare on Elm Street when I was 5. Cause I had major nightmares back then after watching that tongue
It was sometime during high school. Probably Carrie cause I remember buying myself the book back then...no wait, it was a Christmas gift from my bestie.