6,001

Re: Last thing you ate

I just had a chicken teriyaki sub from subway. I wish they put more chicken in it, but it's like 85% bread. I like a lot of chicken, damnit. hmm

6,002

Re: Last thing you ate

Veggie risotto with truffle oil is cooking up.  Unfortunately, Vamps put the chicken in 1/2 hour late, so I'm improvising times and temps right now.  Welcome to Experimental Monkey Cooking School.

6,003

Re: Last thing you ate

PIIIZZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!
Man I love this thing. Best food EVER!!!

Re: Last thing you ate

Tripod wrote:

I just had a chicken teriyaki sub from subway. I wish they put more chicken in it, but it's like 85% bread. I like a lot of chicken, damnit. hmm

For the prices subs are nowadays, they should put more meat.
When I get veggie subs they try to skimp out on the veg. I have to ask for more hmm

6,005

Re: Last thing you ate

azathoth wrote:

Veggie risotto with truffle oil is cooking up.  Unfortunately, Vamps put the chicken in 1/2 hour late, so I'm improvising times and temps right now.  Welcome to Experimental Monkey Cooking School.

We got our own Hannibal Monkey here.

6,006

Re: Last thing you ate

Birthday cake & ice cream: for my son's 12th Birthday.

6,007

Re: Last thing you ate

^^^
Happy birthday to him!!! smile

My bird is one year older. Man, this parakeet is though. lol

Last edited by kXnPunk (2013-01-27 19:07:23)

6,008

Re: Last thing you ate

Yay UDogs' son!

My risotto looked like shiite (too many mushrooms changed the rice to a brown color), but it was tasty as hell.  The truffle oil added a nice earthy flavor to it balanced with the red peppers.  (Yikes, I sound sound like Top Chep now...)

Re: Last thing you ate

grapes and strawberries

6,010

Re: Last thing you ate

azathoth wrote:

The truffle oil added a nice earthy flavor to it balanced with the red peppers.  (Yikes, I sound sound like Top Chep now...)

Oh man err monkey, truffle oil is AWESOME!!!
And no you don't.

Ruffles All Dress flavor. My favorite.
Nice, stays in the same vein as the pizza. big_smile

Re: Last thing you ate

Cornflakes. Makes a great bedtime snack.

6,012

Re: Last thing you ate

Never as much as Alpha Bits though.
So yeah, a bowl of that, bacon, eggs, 4 peanut butter toasts and of course a bunch of expresso cups.
I looove breakfast.

6,013

Re: Last thing you ate

Just made some waffles in my waffle maker and some chicken strips. I drenched it in syrup and it was yummy.

Re: Last thing you ate

I just had a salted caramel tea from David's Tea.  I guess technically speaking I drank it...Not ate it.  But it was so delicious I felt I had to share

6,015

Re: Last thing you ate

I had chicken too Tripod but I didn't strip it. I like to keep it all dressed up. Of course it's not the same with chicks though. lol

Re: Last thing you ate

Goldfish crackers!  I love these little things.

Re: Last thing you ate

Potato and Leek soup...from a can tongue

6,018

Re: Last thing you ate

Steak,eggs,hash browns,toast,and a Bloody Mary.

Re: Last thing you ate

hellrat wrote:

Steak,eggs,hash browns,toast,and a Bloody Mary.

yum!!!
Garden burger and potato chips and coffee

Re: Last thing you ate

That sounds yummy you two.

Was hoping to go to a Chinese vegetarian buffet today after work hmm Bf wants to wait until Thursday sad

6,021

Re: Last thing you ate

Mexican Rice to which I added lots of stuff, of course. I added a damn lot of chili, yeah, I like it VERY spicy.

6,022

Re: Last thing you ate

I went to a chinese buffet and stuffed up on general tsao's chicken with white rice, chicken strips with sweet and sour sauce, wanton soup, and sushi. For dessert I had cotton candy ice cream. big_smile

Re: Last thing you ate

Tripod wrote:

I went to a chinese buffet and stuffed up on general tsao's chicken with white rice, chicken strips with sweet and sour sauce, wanton soup, and sushi. For dessert I had cotton candy ice cream. big_smile

Oh man that sounds good.

I had a tuna sandwich. Boring hmm

6,024

Re: Last thing you ate

Homemade pizza by mom-in-law.  (Obviously only the dough is homemade, the tomatoes and peppers are out of season right now.  They have a big garden.)

Re: Last thing you ate

Snyder's buffalo wing pretzel pieces