Re: The Walking Dead (Season 3)

I agree with Wolfman.. Totally loving it.

MoonRaven wrote:

yaaaayyy! somebody agrees with me. how are you Moonie? haven't seen you around for a while.

I'm good. Just been a lazy ass. Catching up on watching movies and shows (more shows than movies) and trying to catch up on reading which will never happen. I have too many books to read tongue

MoonRaven wrote:

I'm good. Just been a lazy ass. Catching up on watching movies and shows (more shows than movies) and trying to catch up on reading which will never happen. I have too many books to read tongue

tell me about it! i have twenty four books to read!

I have about 300....I think. A ton on my ipad and a bunch on my book shelf

About 290 on my ipad. Not sure how many at home. At least 100

MoonRaven wrote:

About 290 on my ipad. Not sure how many at home. At least 100

wow! that's a lot. you're proberly like me and don't get the time these days. used to read a lot. i'm a stubborn old school type though, don' t see the point of these kindle thingies. i like to have a real book or magazine to hold and read.

I love having real books too. But the ipad seems convenient big_smile
I don't have too much time. Spare time I spend napping or browsing the web tongue

Ack!!! I am already jonesing for more Walking Dead!!! I think I saw a commerical on amc saying the complete seasons 1-3 will be showing New Years eve or Day good stuff.

I think you're 2 3rds right dead LOL since the complete season 3 isn't even done yet, I luv ya tho wink

Nifty graphic about the Walking Dead on all the zombie kills.  By season, by person, by weapon, etc.

http://news.nationalpost.com/2012/12/05 … es-so-far/

wolfman1959 wrote:
MoonRaven wrote:

yaaaayyy! somebody agrees with me. how are you Moonie? haven't seen you around for a while.

I agree with ya but im interupting your wolfpack with moonraven... oh well bite me... anyways back to the original thought, your OK wolfy I hope my praise will keep ya from killing yourself just let time be and you might get happy or move to Canada ontario in the bush I have lots of bush I can sell ya, plus I have bridges I sell in Australia too!

DemonToSome wrote:
wolfman1959 wrote:
MoonRaven wrote:

I agree with ya but im interupting your wolfpack with moonraven... oh well bite me... anyways back to the original thought, your OK wolfy I hope my praise will keep ya from killing yourself just let time be and you might get happy or move to Canada ontario in the bush I have lots of bush I can sell ya, plus I have bridges I sell in Australia too!

to get an ok from you Derek is an honour. can't promise about the other thing, i've let time be and i'm still here and i have my happy moments. didn't really want to hear about your bush, it conjures up disturbing images but you're ok too ( most of the time) by that i mean when i know what you're talking about:) besides if the delectable Daph loves ya , you can't be bad!

I'm always late to the party on TV shows.  Loved the finale.  Won't drop any spoilers, but that one scene with the fight... wowzers.

Also, it comes back on February 10th in case anyone missed that, and the Talking Dead is going to a full hour.

Man....Does anyone else NOT like the Walking Dead?  Loved the comics.  Hate the show.  I stopped watching mid-way through the second season.  Everyone is telling me it's gotten so much better and I need to catch up and watch what I missed, but I have zero desire to do so. 

I love horror, but I can't get into The Walking Dead, Dexter, OR True Blood.  All shows that a lot of horror fans seem to be into.  It makes no sense to me.  Wish I could like them...I just don't.

Eh, you dig what you dig.  For most of my life the only thing horror-related I've been into are horror movies.  Never had much interest in horror TV shows, horror books, horror comics, or even horror-related music.  As I've gotten older I've become more open to some of those things but for the most part my big thing is and always will be horror movies.

Thats a shame Evelyn cause you're missing out on the best series TV has to offer!

I'm not a series watcher guy but that one has totally got my interst. Masters of Horror had my interst
and movies is another thing, I cant get enough thats why I dig no budget z grade horror films. At least theres always something out there yhat needs to be seen lol

Evelyn Williams wrote:

Man....Does anyone else NOT like the Walking Dead?  Loved the comics.  Hate the show.  I stopped watching mid-way through the second season.  Everyone is telling me it's gotten so much better and I need to catch up and watch what I missed, but I have zero desire to do so. 

I love horror, but I can't get into The Walking Dead, Dexter, OR True Blood.  All shows that a lot of horror fans seem to be into.  It makes no sense to me.  Wish I could like them...I just don't.

The Walking Dead is like the most epic zombie movie ever....I honestly dont know anyone who dislikes it. I know people you would never catch dead watching a zombie movie but post on fb every sunday that their watching walking dead.

2 more days!!! big_smile

One. More. Hour.

Been watching the marathon on AMC pretty much all day.

20 min to go till the new episode...

Last edited by Underdog (2013-02-10 20:40:00)

Some interesting things went down....wonder how long Daryls hiatus will last?

man I love this series. this mid season opener episode is just fuckin awesome.

Lots of good stuff happening tonight, laying groundwork for future conflict.  I fear Rick's on the verge of a full-on snap, and I'm anxious to see how that affects his standing with the group.  I still don't think the show has fully recovered from the loss of Shane, and the introduction of a horde (heh) of new characters this season is bordering on over-saturation, but this show could be half as good as it is and still be among the best on TV right now.

I was glad to read others liked the latest episode as people I talked to hated it.

Yeah Lon, that's what I'm seeing is major conflict.  At this point, I don't know the direction it is going, or how it will all go down, but it seems like there may be several fractions going at it.

Wonder who will take Rick's place as the leader?  Probably the new guy that is trying to calm things?

Courtesy of a teaser trailer I saw for the 2nd half-season, at some point Carl actually calls Rick out and tells him he's not fit to lead any more.  Maybe he tries to step up?