Topic: The Collection

Just watched the trailer for this and it seems wicked..Follows The Collector from 2009 and even has Josh Stewart returning

Re: The Collection

Yeah, I'm looking forwards to this one. I thought the first one was really good.

I enjoyed the first one as well...hopefully the sequel will be just as good.

Dying to see this! Love the Arkin character. I enjoyed the first but it was a little flat for me but home invasions are my major fear so despite its short-comings it was a good movie and people who I know who've seen it tell me it blows the first out of the water.

I never actually saw the original and was bitter about it until I saw the trailer for the sequel (I won tickets to an early screening and was sent the tickets the day AFTER the screening).  I can't wait to see this now as it's coming to video soon

I thought the first one was one of the coolest movies of the last decade. Dying to see the sequel, couldn't catch it in theaters but can't wait to pick it up on blu.

I wasn't terribly impressed with the Collector, despite some excellent special FX and gore, and a semi-original premise, it kind of just fell flat. It felt like just another slasher movie with some aspects of torture. I liked the ending though. So I'll probably skip this one unless it gets some staggeringly good reviews.

hunter4 wrote:

Get the latest movie trailer, movie review, movie news,Most Popular Movie Websites and movie analysis updates.
Me licking my balls.

Do you have any idea WHO YOU ARE FUCKING WITH!

I liked the first, but I just can't get excited for the sequel. I might watch it soon. Who knows.

Thanks for the review of the movie