Re: DRUNK thread

for this thing absinthe I like it lots. I drink it like the ole days in waht 1800s sugar cube and get it onn shit no wonder it costd do muck

If pot was legal thety would charge ya for the awesome grade

but since they made this drink legal (neans there is a slight chance in hell pot will be)
anyways if  you drink have a shot of this shyit

Im gonna start my own illegal amust goger

for drunk Im sober I know all the crap..... but I got a drunk sober thing which I beleive more than the dead fuk

I( dont know but ti be awenest I beleive its ,,,what> any 70s of us here?

i lice phony chicjs

me is back man .. fuck the bullshiy

imma glad you dudeds are herere
{ dpny need this ashit

I hnow we thek are here witjkpit trhat 
cpm

get me rael ///// free drinl for you assss

you guy s cant keep up with me@
this if this iw reak

man suckme dry

byte me and jpoin me lets be fuk them please be tou

amithist 0dont know foe you s[e;; it!!!!!wake up 9f 8lee7 asu 70

8n reaql you cocksuckersrs are the ua  me me is  ,we sdo byter

oh oa now I know I  andthem have takin ovet this fforum!

begahega fucj

DemonToSome wrote:

Youi go mr encyclopedia

One thing tho as anyone whos into it... it costs an (arm, a testicle, a right breast (Of a woman), food from your babies mouth)

it as in take it, is awesome man Im not a liar this is the second time in a week I drand absinthe and wow

it costs too much for a good buzz... kill the government//// pure a

what the hell am I doin here when I.m flyin on absynthe

gimme real absinthe  or shrooms

I ggonna make a t shirt with that

H3LL yeah, VERY, VERY expensive. But I found it worth it.

Now about shrooms, a pizza with 'em is just great. big_smile

Bacardi for president.
Man this Rhum is insanely tasty!!! Love it. Superior like it says on the bottle indeed. And I DIG the logo. smile

http://25.media.tumblr.com/6868628919f2fdf43cdc2cc7075a0917/tumblr_mhgaof8hsh1r8gnp6o1_500.jpg

Last edited by kXnPunk (2013-01-31 00:48:49)

man I was high fuck that absinthe wow can be my demon.... shit i love it... I actually missed a whole day or somehow!??

I wonder what rum and absinthe would taste like?  I dont have any rum but absinthe is fucking amazing for a drinkable

Absinthe is the fucking best man.
Aside Tequila Mescal that's for sure. lol

But it screws you up really good. That's why I love it. Hahaha

I never mix drinks. I drink all of one THEN the following. I like alcohol vecause of it's taste mostly. But H3LL ya, the effects are damn nice. big_smile

I wouldnt wanna mix absinth with anything either. Man I put that shit off for so long I just hope it doesnt become a habit cause it will break me and my brain tongue

Hahaha it sure will!!! lol

I think Im gonna have somemore drink of it... I have no idea what day it is I know its 3.30 am cause my pc tells me so but I lost time, maybe if I get into it again it might bring my time back roll

Thorsday 31 january of the year of grace 2013 is today.
What day was it when time escaped away??? big_smile

holy shit I think it was yesterday, wasn't I here yesterday it feels like ages ago LOL man I luv absinth glad I still have some left

Hahaha Lucky it's just a day, I lost 7 in the Mexico desert years ago on a Peyote trip. Craziest stuff I've done in my life. To say what it's like is well, mmm, like LSD and shrooms aren't psychedelic at all. Yeah THAT wild. Man, what a craziness it was. lol

I hear ya.... I haven't done peyote since the early 70s man. It sucks I can't remember it but another taste would bring it back I'm sure

Yeah for sure, you wouldn't have the choice. lol
I miss those days man, so much. Especially for the Black Widow LSD, was my best. big_smile

But now it's all crap the kids take. And it's much more hurting than it was back them.

Sad, very sad.

Last edited by kXnPunk (2013-01-31 05:01:35)

I know its crap.... its phoney lsd... I had a chance to do the best of the best back in the day and I took it. sunshine blotter it was the real deal like for man all night and day high on acid on one hit.
I miss those days. I've done cid over the years but its just a chemical combination to imitate the real stuff!