Re: Skype "Hello" Thread

About to make an early dinner so I won't be interrupted later.  I'd mentioned watching Four Flies on Grey Velvet, so if folks would like to join in, here's a link to watch it streaming (no copyright violation):

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xlsixu … QRa7d5P63s

This is the uncut version, so there's a total of about thirty seconds of Italian language in bits and pieces during the finale, but it's nothing or huge importance.  smile

Let's make that the 2nd film.  HQ mentioned Suspiria, we could do that one first.  StageVu has it, I think it's legal there.

Suspiria or any other, I really don't mind which

Now all you have to do is show up!

We're waiting....
Lon is telling us about his knitting fetish...

OK folks, we are going to start up in a few minutes on 4 Flies (see Lon's link above).  Come join the fun.

azathoth wrote:

Lon is telling us about his knitting fetish...

i knew there was something not quite right about that boy smile

HELLO you all... I still dont get it.... so ya shoot the shat during watching a movie? I hope im right

^^
Yes, that is what we do.

sounds cool man... I just might check out a movie with yous

^^
And if you didn't want to play around with Skype, I could set up a separate thread on the Forums so you could participate.  We'd just have to remember to keep the Phorum posts clearner than the Skype posts.

If anyone is up for a little chit-chat or a movie in a couple of hours, I'm free.  Can't give you an exact time, since Vamps and I have some plans first, but at some point.

Hi Azzy, I'm afraid in two hours time I'll be away with the beer fairies and if I'm not careful Mrs. Fulci will come downstairs and whack me over the noggon with a rolling pin! big_smile

I would love to get into one of these mysterious film sessions you guys have so hopefully tomorrow night a few of the Brits and Yanks could convene and all watch a film at the same time together???

Perhaps. If I don't fall asleep tongue
Today's event was postponed so i don't have to go into the gallery tomorrow to clean up after it. So I can stay up tonight.

@Fulci-

Say, stop in around 9-10PM your time, it's a bit early for us Yanks (4-5PM), but the other Euros (I used this phrase so I don't have to type Britain, Ireland, Wales, Scotland, & Germany every time, lol ) might be hanging around.

I started up a new convo on Skype since the last one was getting rather long-

HM 2/12/2013

I auto-invited all the regulars.

Hiya folks!  With the last day change of plans for tomorrow's Movie Night, I'll be on Skype later on tonight to talk with anyone who's interested about planning the March/April Night.  I don't know what I want to do with that one, so a little discussion would be nice.

Various plans-
Move Valentine's Night to this Sunday night.
Move Valentine's Night 2 or 3 weeks back on a Saturday.
Stay with the Crazy Asian Night that was planned (still need to nail down the movies, though) in a few weeks (on a Saturday).
Come up with something totally new.

Don't know exactly when I'll be on, but I always leave Skype open so if I'm not at the laptop, you can just type your thoughts.

edit- and we could always watch a movie tonight if anyone wants to.

Last edited by azathoth (2013-02-15 15:11:59)

Golem and I are watching The Pact right now, just 2 minutes in.
Might be doing Silent Hill Revelations later.

New Skype convo name starting tonight for the movie night-

HM Movie Night Wheels of Death

"Hi, everybody!  Hi, you freak of nature!"

I'm kinda blown out by this week, so if anyone wants to gather for some movies Saturday (I don't care what, really) hop on Skype in the late afternoon/early evening (US Eastern).  Or I'll be asleep- it's a crap shoot, really.  <shrugs>  big_smile

^^
Couple of people have said they like the idea.

Note- it's a free for all- so anything goes- movies, # of movies, etc.

Update-
A few of the ladies have decided on Devil's Rejects, House 1K, and Trick 'r Treat, in no particular order.  Starting sometime after 5PM US Eastern.

Sounds good to me!  I may even sit through Trick 'r Treat. big_smile

Looks like I missed it again I'll pull up my skype, for they hell of it... like I said in the other topic I finally figured out what skype is. its just a new version of an old thang

We're still around Demon