Re: Name That Horror Film?

"I'm 25; I was 24 for a whole year."

Scream smile

Yep. smile

"She kidnapped young girls and kept them chained, to give blood. Blood for her to drink"

Heheh, rather an apt one for you HQ!! big_smile
Daughters of Darkness.

Ha I know Fulc, I love it too. Take it away! big_smile

"You didn't let me finish my sentence. I'm not gonna hurt you,......I'm just gonna bash your brains in,..... I'm gonna bash 'em right the fuck in."

The Shining

"If you're gonna start the killing, you best start it right here. Make sure I'm all the way dead, because I'll come back and make you my bitch!"

The Devil's Rejects. So many great quotes in that one. smile

"I ain't afraid of no punk ass water!"

Piranha 3DD (2012)

"It's all a puzzle, isn't it, Joseph? Like a game of chess, perhaps. The pieces move, apparently aimlessly, but always towards one single objective: to kill the king. But who is the king in this game, Joseph? That is the question you must ask yourself."

Hellraiser: Inferno?

Yeah ^

"It is going to get wet in here tonight. Lace your boots up kiddies."

http://anythinghorror.files.wordpress.com/2012/03/btm-poster27x40proof_original.jpg

"We are the things that were and shall be again! Ahahahaha! Spirits of the book! We want what is yours! LIFE! Dead by dawn! Dead by dawn! Dead by dawn, dead by dawn dead by dawn dead by dawn dead by dawn"! (ad infinitum!) lol

Evil Dead II

"Every species can smell its own extinction. The last ones left won't have a pretty time with it. In ten years, maybe less, the human race will just be a bedtime story for their children. A myth, nothing more."

^^^ Great line, from a great flick.  In the Mouth of Madness.

"I was the only one to make it out of here alive and sane in 1953, and I will be the only one to make it out of here alive and sane this time."

Legend of Hell House

"Well, I'm not a fool. And I'm not capable of being fooled! Not even by a woman."

Last edited by HorrorAddict (2013-02-21 22:28:29)

Uh!  Dude!  I was creating an amusing animated gif to inform you you had guessed correctly, then you edited your post with a new quote! 

Man...all that effort... lol

P.S. -- your quote is from Psycho.

"If someone is killed with a Smith & Wesson revolver, do you go and interview the president of Smith & Wesson?"

That is from Tenebre

"I think Dean got dumped by Whitney, couldn't handle it, went pyshco on her. End of story."

Bloody Murder.

"SMILE YOU SON OF A BITCH!!!"

Jaws big_smile

"It must have something to do with an obscure sexual rite or the profound respect these primitives have for virginity"

Cannibal Holocaust.

"Well, fruity ass, the sooner you get those bun-huggers in the car, the sooner I can f*** you like I hate you."

Cannibal Holocaust. wink

"I'm into murders and executions mostly".

American Psycho.

Now guess mine, dammit. lol