Re: More of sickfucks rants

Alright im back with more to rant about, Now I saw this jsust minutes ago on Fox news, Some guy is sueing Mcdonolds for 10 million dollars because he said no cheese on his Quarter pounder. He was Lactose intolerant he got to his "dark" apartment and took a bite and tasted the cheese and took out was seconds from death. Now I would sue them too but still I eat at mcdonolds a few times a month maybe and burger king. I noticed over my years that people at these places are retarded. I now check my burger everytime no matter what cuz i no they'll fuck it up. If this man was smart which i highly doubt he would have first checked the burger to see if cheese was on it. And if your lactose then you should deff. check the burger. I think it is mcdonolds fault for putting cheese on a no cheese burger and his fault for not looking at the burger before eatting it. Share your thoughts.

thats funny.... but i dont think its mcdonalds fault. that place is filled with highschool stoners (i kno alot of people that work there) and it no real surprise to me that they fuck up an order once in a while. they are fast food, not some fancy ass resturant that needs a good reputation. people go there to get some food quickly and then go do something else. he shoulda looked at his burger.

it's people like that jackass that are screwin up the world. I mean its like that jackass judge who was tryin to sue a dry cleaners for millions of dollars for loosing "his favorite pants" thank God a judge did'nt let that one go through, I mean what is it wit people?.......well I know what it is, its money. money does nothing but make you bitter and make you cold hearted. I don't remember exactly where I heard it but I heard that  only about 1% of people worth a million dollars or more give to charity...thats insane, rich people are assholes plane and simple. The world would be sooooooo much better off if people could learn to give. Its said when those who can hardly spare to give are more willing to give than those who have more than enough to spread around..............if your goal in life is just to make as much money as you can, you live an empty life

Ok first off, no one should eat McDonalds period. The stuff that is in everything and everything is not sanitized and how many diseases and also they pretty much do something to all the food. Second thing, no one should sue that place b/c they found cheese on the burger. It's not that hard not to notice that there is cheese or not on the burger. All that person needed to do is before taking a bite out of it, take it back and complain to them.

McDonalds is fucking gross. their fries are way too salty and the meat always tastes a little off. and the ice cream, i bet its not even made with real cream. no one charges $1 for a huge-ass cone. ew.

Don't forget with everything that all the employees does to all there food without us knowing. We can't see what they are doing to all the food while they are preparing it for us. We think we are eatting safe over there but you're dead wrong. You think that the food tastes good, but you have no idea what's in the food. oh yeah and i bet you think about it, how many employees could be sick at McDonalds and no one doesn't even know it. Also another thing, everyone who works there, doesn't care what happens to you as long as you buy their food. So you eat the food, you are definitely risking yourself big time.

i prefer places like Subway and Pizza My Heart and In-N-Out Burger where you can actually see them make the food

^ Yes, but then you see the people making the food and that's pretty gross too.  Assemble, microwave, slap on tray, hm.

I was just reading on MSN that they are now considering to lower the drinking age=D
finally they thought bout it and in the same report it said what I said Old enough to Die old enough to Drink aka Old enough to join the Army old enough to drink. I am very excited about this. Im gonna b 17 this december and Ill only have to wait 1 more year instead of 3. Soo this is a very good thing happening and I really hope that they lower it. read the entire report here http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/20249460/

ive been thinking if they lower the drinking age=D there is a very good chance that their gonna lower the R rated movies to at least 16 or even 14. This is all in things to come first the drinkign agi then the R rated movies age then I bet the driving age but I doubt the driving age will be lower. Someone is 14 or 15 isnt old enough to drive a car thats what I think. But maybe this is a first step to a new America, the America that isnt about war and governments. I also think this will add more peoploe to the Army but we'll have to wait and see if it happens

im actually pretty happy about this. lowering the drinking age would be pretty cool. and even lowering the age to see R-rated movies, but i kinda doubt that one will happen. as for the driving age, i dont think it should be lowered. 14 and 15 year olds dont need to be driving around. in missouri, when your 15 and 1/2, you can get your permit, but you have to have it for 6 months before you can get an actual drivers licens, so you have to be 16 to drive on your own. lowering it would be stupid

yea lowing the driving age is stupid as for the movies thats awesome and the drinking age. 21 is way to old to only start drinking legally, and seriously cops know for a fact every single person drank before their 21st birthday. Look at church at my church i see 10 year olds drinking the wine soo everyone did. The punishment for underage drinking is soooo servere too. It goes on ur record, u get a huge fine, cant drive until ur 18. Its really stupid but hopefully this isnt just a thought and its a promise.

Ok its been almost a month since my last rant sooo im gonna bitch about wiggers!!! Alright now I hate these white guys tryign to act black and all gangsta no offense to any blacks ppl on here or if you know any. But as most might no im a tall big guy and I dont take too kindly to ppl who piss me off. Today in school this wigger who i always make fun off cuz he thinks hes tough runs up and tries to tackle me and fails since im a brick wall=D and hes like pushign me i go back an inch and i push him and he goes back like 3 feet and walks away. Now tomorrow to be a dick im gonna make fun of his fat girlfriend to piss him off and get to beat my ass and fight this pussy fuck and show everyone that wiggers arent welcomed in our school. I dont get why they think their gangsta when they just walk away and they have their "9s" to "bust a cap". They better know how to use them man, they think their tough shit cuz they can rap. I can kick ass and thats better then rap bitch.

1. im a white girl and im taking a hip hop dancing class cuase i think its cool. 2. if you make fun of us fat girls im gonna sit on you

This might be more of a pissed off topic but Im gonna rant bout it. Im a fan of seinfeld and the simpsons everyday i try to watch the 2 episodes or seinfeld at 6 on TBS on weeknights and then watch the simpsons at 7. I like that theres 3 simpsons edpodes on at the same time but I hate it more. I like it cuz I have 3 different episodes to watch and if theres a gay one on i coudl watch a different one. What i hate is they always have 3 of simpsons I love on at the same time!!! They cant be on at 6 630 and 7 like it was for soo many years and now they changed to only 3 shows on at the same time!!! Whats the poitn of this? I hate this sooo mucha nd they moved seinfeld back to 5 and from 6 to 7 I dont have anythign to watch they have that new show TMZ on fox or sumthing liek that, This is bullshit!! Why must they ruin our daily douse of TV? I hate this.

Heres sumthing New that i have to talk bout. Im cleanign my room and watchign CNN and what is the topic now?? Does the Us have an inside job with the Terrorists??.........
Are they stupid or sumthing?? I dunno if these terrorists watch the news but I no for a fact theres some in the US. why in the hell would u release information leading up to that the US has spies from the CIA undercover as one of these terrorists?? This will only get sumone beheaded. They said this because they got a video of Osama bitchign hes gonna blow us up if we dont join him, before it hit the terror website... Now osama is probably gonna fidn out whos fake and kill em if he gets any infomation that there might be an undercover agent in his terror group. This is stupid on the news stations part