Re: Username significance (?)

My kid sister was terrified of Clowns...I was more uneasy with the thought of becoming a clown...you know, for a living...what a shit job that would be.

Done that 8 months. Was cool as mad. If you like kids that is. If not stop. And I dig kids, still one so was perfect. big_smile

I LOVE CLOWNS. I'm one and I love myself do. lol
My favorite is definitely Pennywise though. The best clown ever invented. The one I have in my head created by my imagination while reading King's which is even crazier badass and WAAAYYY moooooore EVIL than the movie one. Gnnniiiaaaawwwrrr!!!!!!

A search for machines brought me here so might as well explain it...

kXn - KreaXion Design, Action Creation Reaction, my grafik design company.
Punk - Do I seriously have to define this??? No???
That's what I thought. Hehe

Using it for 8 years. Switched to this after using kXn since 1998.

Where the H3LL is that damn thread with pictures of cool cars and maybe bikes. Is there one??? Somewhere??? Anybody knows???

Last edited by kXnPunk (2013-02-03 08:46:04)

Love of Clockwork Orange gives me mine plus it was a quote from Tarantino as well as my own love for all things violent on screen. When it's a none horror forum or my usual name isn't appropriate I change it to UltraViolet. UV just seems to work for me big_smile

Mine is from the movie Hackers. One of my favorite non-horror movies.

Oh yesss!!!
I recognized you. smile
Kate Burn Baby Burn Libby. That scene in the pool. Wow.

And Cap. Crunch.

The right movie for the Otaku that I am. Hehe

Lovecraft

Let's see...
I like the moon. I like ravens tongue

The aliens from War of the Worlds are called Tripods and since I love that movie I chose that for my username when I couldn't think of something else. And it was on last night so I just had to watch it. big_smile

azathoth wrote:

Lovecraft

H. Love P. maker. Oh yeah.
Make Love not Far. lol

I'd never have guessed MoonRaven. big_smile

Ô great mother Moon and Dark Vultures = insane love.

What a movie Tripod. What great Aliens these dudes are.

Last edited by kXnPunk (2013-02-03 18:06:53)

Evelyn Williams is the name of Patrick Bateman's fiancee in American Psycho...Which is my all-time favourite movie.

It's funny...People think I really like Christian Bale because I love American Psycho so much....But I'm really just into Patrick Bateman.

^^^
I love this movie so much. A true masterpiece. For me that is. smile
And yes, I knew where your nick was from. Of course. lol

That's awesome!  I know we're all horror fans here, but I did not think it would be that obvious.  I'm in love with the movie and the book!  Although I slightly enjoy the book more...It's one of the few movie adaptations that is very close to the book!

^^^
Haven't read the book.
My best book/movie adaptations are Christine and Black Dahlia.
They were so damn perfect.

punk as a clown lol man the shit I miss if I miss cumin here for a few days is crazy man tongue but me4 like

^^^
Hahaha yeah man, too bad I don't have anymore photos of that becuse the make up was insanely cool. Freaky even. lol

ah that type of clown... roll
does this mean we have or I have a reason to dig in your basement tro find some goddies?

^^^
MWAHAHAHA
Oh yeah you do but watch out, there must be a damn lot of scary shit buried there. Grab a chainsaw just in case before you start. lol

Last edited by kXnPunk (2013-02-10 23:44:34)

ok I got one in my trunk.... ya never know when I need to get outta of a jam smile  glad I m not in a city with my chainsaw those fuckin cops always check my trunk and glove bove and under this and that!

^^^
I don't get out of here so I'm free from all these bastards. Always hated them. Damn bunch of party poopers.

yeah I know man.... it use to be a party village here till the stupids with boats who dont know how to drive them ruined it here. its cause of them why we need fuckin boat license now,, but thats a fuckin joke, now we got stupids who dont know how to handle a boat with a license mad

Yeah these suckers are everywhere, it's the same with driving licenses for some peeps, it looks like they found theirs in a Cracker Jack box. lol

Last edited by kXnPunk (2013-02-11 00:20:39)

Well mine is pretty easy. lol

ummmm ahhh let me think here not to hard or soft but does it have to do with that film from 73 if im mistaken with a demon suckin cocks in the netherworld tongue

DemonToSome wrote:

ummmm ahhh let me think here not to hard or soft but does it have to do with that film from 73 if im mistaken with a demon suckin cocks in the netherworld tongue

um yeah. big_smile My favorite film. I got figures on my dresser. I do want the spider walk model kit. but hard to find. sad Also I am terrible painter. So some how I would need it painted. But should find to buy first. lol

yeah I think having it in yur position might help alot ... I know some freaks who love it too BUT I ma not one of them neutral