Re: How Are Your Emotions Today.......Thread !!!!!!!

I know that this is a pretty minor issue compared to those of other members on the board but Im pissed off because my Black Sunday Arrow Dual Format edition came damaged in the post today. i was lookin forward to watch it after a long day at uni. Now I have to go through the hassle of returning it etc.

azathoth wrote:

May I ask a favor from someone?
I could use several pictures of adorable animals and/or some words of encouragement.  I'm having an off, rare depressed day because of the work thing, even though I have 10 printouts of job applications right next to me I can't seem to even bother looking at. 
Much appreciated.

No matter how down in the dumps you're feeling, you've got one thing that nobody else in the world has -- Jean.  A loving, supportive wife we all know you're crazy about.  I'm not envious of very many people, but I only wish I had that.

bryan. i know it is frustrating as hell to be in the position you are in but you are a great bloke, much appreciated by this forum and you have lots of friends. at the risk of being hypercritical the message is " Don't give up , keep plugging away, in the end it will be worth it" There is a job out there waiting for you and when you get  it , it will be the one  worth having. nothing but good wishes sent your way my friend.

Last edited by wolfman1959 (2013-02-04 15:25:05)

wolfman1959 wrote:

bryan. i know it is frustrating as hell to be in the position you are in but you are a great bloke, much appreciated by this forum and you have lots of friends. at the risk of being hypercritical the message is " Don't give up , keep plugging away, in the end it will be worth it" There is a job out there waiting for you and when you get  it , it will be the one  worth having. nothing but good wishes sent your way my friend.

Here, here

Thanks, buddies.  smile

@Lon-
Jean thought you said very nice things about her, and to say thanks.  She also said that she pulls for you too, wishes you get Tina Fey, but not to settle for hookers (?).
@Wolfy-
Vamps also said that she would bake you a cake if it would make you feel better.  Or a cupcake with a wolf face on top.

Bryster, I'm a big believer in fate, and I know there is a job out there for you. You're a truly great guy and someone I consider a friend, and even though the job market is a completely shitty place to be right now, it won't always be this way.

In the meantime, I think we all have to enjoy life as much as we can. You have Jean, monkeys and HM. And I'm always around for a movie watch with you, or just to talk gibberish!

Plus:

http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j310/Midnight-Angel19/embee_op_570x600_zps4d840930.jpg
http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j310/Midnight-Angel19/MonkeyandKittenFriends_2_zpsab7ad70e.jpg
http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j310/Midnight-Angel19/monkey_hugging_tiger_zps40cd6ca6.jpg
http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j310/Midnight-Angel19/monkey-hug-bear_793959i_zpsf4cb4b19.jpg
http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j310/Midnight-Angel19/monkey-hugging-bird-300x163_zps4dc0e586.jpg
http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j310/Midnight-Angel19/monkey-hugging-dog_zpsa0715d0f.jpg

^^
Is there anything a monkey will not hug?  big_smile

Hey, Bryan. Don't give in. No matter how bad things are at the moment, it could always be wayyy worse. Your fortunate to have a lovely supportive wife, beautiful nieces & nephews, us smile , Mom and dad, your life, and much more I'm sure. Stay strong and try to focus on what you do have that's positive, and not the opposite. Things will work themselves out eventually!

Got something that'll help you out to go through that shit my friend.

http://img248.imageshack.us/img248/5897/toiletpapergirl.jpg

Just hoping she's furry enough for you. smile
And hopefully you'll feel better soon.

I'm feeling so good this morning, yeah it's morning for me, just got up. Slept from 9-10 am this morning to 1 am now. I'm definitely ready for another night on the binary world.

And if the previous one didn't help you, this one WILL!!! big_smile

http://img341.imageshack.us/img341/8606/dogwtfface.jpg

^^
Good puppy!

Thanks to everyone!  I got my shiite crankin' today and I am putting in some applications.

azathoth wrote:

^^
Is there anything a monkey will not hug?  big_smile

Yes. Definitely me. lol

But glad you feel better. Crap is ALWAYS worth going through.

Last edited by kXnPunk (2013-02-05 13:58:33)

Going through crap sucks but at least it makes the good times feel better smile

I'm feeling good but physically been a bit under the weather. At the hospital soon so hopefully they can sort me out!

^^HQ You're not allowed to feel bad!!!! You live where the mystical Doctor Who is made! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! big_smile

Haha Zero, have I ever told you I'm not a Doctor fan?! Shock horror!

I'm excited, I think I'm going to be starting some edumacashun again soon! Open University has courses starting in April and I think that's the way for me to go now big_smile

I'm pretty happy because FallOutBoy are reuniting!!! They're a pop-punk band that I've been listening to since I was a tween and I'm so happy. big_smile

I'm okay I guess.. I'm not officially homeless as of yet.. I'm staying at a friends house till we can figure out what to do. There's a homeless shelter in town. Probably end up going down there and seeing what's up.

^^^
Way to go!!!

I'm alright considering the insanely mad drunkness I went through yesterday. lol

Drinking the rest of that Toro Loco and man, wine's bottoms of bottles are so tasty.

First time watching Arrow on TV, enjoying myself. Great show!!! smile
http://www.ctv.ca/Arrow.aspx

^^^ Arrow's definitely getting better the further it gets away from the first several episodes, which were obviously heavily influenced by Nolan's Batman trilogy.  My only real concern right now is how they're introducing a number of DC comic villains in somewhat quick succession; first Deathstroke, then The Huntress, another one last week and yet another tonight.  I'd hate to see it turn into another Smallville.

But the lead guy is surprisingly good for an actor whose name I don't remember ( lol ) and the show has a strong supporting cast.  I recently mentioned the show has yet to truly, truly impress me, but it's getting there.

HorrorQueen17 wrote:

Haha Zero, have I ever told you I'm not a Doctor fan?! Shock horror!

I'm excited, I think I'm going to be starting some edumacashun again soon! Open University has courses starting in April and I think that's the way for me to go now big_smile

This is me running away from you in horror!!!!!!!!

running

We're still on for that tour of the homeland when we come one day though right?? You know, in the next 20 years or so! big_smile

Put in about 5 hours of job searching yesterday.  Ppphhhhtttt, it's tiring.

^^^
Sure is.

Gotta go see my doctor to get the papers for unable to workness because of an insidious uncontrolable sickness signed.
Because mine is. TOTALLY.
Since I got it.

But last time she refused to sign. Bastard bitch.

So I'll bring her my new One Touch VerioIQ, it's got a bunch of cool options like the averages. So i'll slap that in her face.

I mean I never understood the doctors. Isn't the first thing for them to help you living with a sickness??? I know how to live with mine. Since fucking 33 years I'm diabetic, shit. Sign the papers and leave me be. I'm alright with the way I deal with it. I stay at home. Can't work like this, sugar drop in front of a client isn't possible, I act freaking more weird than I do here, ask azathoth, he knows. And you lose your clients. Of course. So they fire me. H3LL normal. So yes, stop fooling around doctors and help us with the needs we have with our sicknesses and act the right way for a change.

Doctors rant off...

I'm so glad for the evolution of Blood Glucose testers' evolution since my first Ames Glucometer back in the days. Tht thing was as big and heavy as a brick. lol

So glad they got digital entierely. Not just the little screen.

Very happy 'bout my new one. In fact, I'll recommend it to my bro, diabetic too yeah, shit happens, well in our family it did. lol

A NICE page on the history of the machine.

Last edited by kXnPunk (2013-02-07 04:44:56)

^^
Yeah, there was one time Vamps went low enough to be acting totally drunk at the bank.  Co-workers knew, so they shoved a candy bar down her mouth and called me.  Nothing bad happened, so it was funny.

And I finally figured out the conversion factor between your meters and ours (different units).  It's a factor of 18.  Normal on our glucometers is 100-110 (~5.5 on yours), so at first when you'd say 4.5, I'm thinking I'm talking to a vampire, lol . I once saw Vamps go down to around 22, or 1.2 for you.  Had to call the EMTs.

Brinds back memories of that brick I was talking about.
Oh yeah old school stuff for me these numbers. lol

yeah the twenyies I KNOW that number and the effect I was feeling. Like everyday actually.

I have 2.something at least once or twice a day but an average of 4 per day. I'm fucked. lol

But I'm ok with it, my acceptace phase is way past behind.

Been a while I didn't talk that much online about buddy diabete, feels good, makes my day. Hehehe smile

Last edited by kXnPunk (2013-02-07 05:48:38)