Re: How Are Your Emotions Today.......Thread !!!!!!!

kXnPunk wrote:

Been a while I didn't talk that much online about my massive dong waffle, feels good, makes my day. Hehehe smile
http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4029/4328978203_d8fd3b6163.jpg

Yeah yeah, we get the idea.

^^^
Hahaha lol lol lol lol

A bit moody. had a gloom attack on the bus, came out of nowhere and it was on the way home!

wolfman1959 wrote:

A bit moody. had a gloom attack on the bus, came out of nowhere and it was on the way home!

Gloom attack? What happened? Was it caused by the...creatures who occupy the bus?

wolfman1959 wrote:

What you need Wolfy is a bit o' "jump the sheep!"  big_smile

http://www.wallpaperslibrary.com/Wallpapers/Funny/funny-wolf-and-sheeps-wallpaper.jpg

It's Friiiiiiiiday

this week I've had a paradigm shift in my way of thinking.  With the wife ready to give birth any day now but the official due date still a few weeks away, I'm slipping into Daddy mode.  Today is the day that I no longer care about what's going on at work and simply focus on my family.  It's a great feeling.  My boss will be crushed..

JackBurton wrote:

this week I've had a paradigm shift in my way of thinking.  With the wife ready to give birth any day now but the official due date still a few weeks away, I'm slipping into Daddy mode.  Today is the day that I no longer care about what's going on at work and simply focus on my family.  It's a great feeling.  My boss will be crushed..

You know what I've always wondered? When a woman is pregnant people rub her tummy and say "congratulations" but no one rubs the guys balls and says "good job" lol

Say goodbye to ANYONE rubbing your balls for a while after kids, man...

Pre-congrats, Jack.

https://59f21ade-a-62cb3a1a-s-sites.googlegroups.com/site/vervemonkeyproject/Home/images/web-images/babymonkeyani.gif?attachauth=ANoY7codWnyfPPsalxt7DVPahDB-5sesKZmZ1YXDinCaswJV6RePbScbQHWpdo6_offmW5MGDb_goHBSWEgo4kDiwG47esj_NWzek625YjxxANCspdVU_NbHBk0D9Uk6kF-RQj-qsMHr3qowOhYdtSG0eT7_sNwMjUs0T_8Ruf9cGW_N552pXkCnsv6SsYIp83HgD6KJjWc6jli3y_x-epTXuBi2gGoagCgv3QwovgGe-cp1CmrV27H_bo0TaOf2TffKy5WTK9PW&attredirects=0

Last edited by azathoth (2013-02-08 12:43:15)

Muchas Gracias, Azzy...can't wait...a little girl....she's going to be my little punk rock Princess..

^^
Heh heh

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/53/136467710_f56995aee2.jpg

Nice.

Ah the joys of fatherhood. :')

azathoth wrote:
wolfman1959 wrote:

What you need Wolfy is a bit o' "jump the sheep!"  big_smile

http://www.wallpaperslibrary.com/Wallpapers/Funny/funny-wolf-and-sheeps-wallpaper.jpg

Awwwww! it ain't working, i see nothing sad

^^
No website defies the monkey!

https://sites.google.com/site/vervemonkeyproject/Home/images/web-images/wolf-jumps-sheep.jpg

JackBurton wrote:

Muchas Gracias, Azzy...can't wait...a little girl....she's going to be my little punk rock Princess..

Awwww sweet thinking man. Wish you the best for that day.

And yeah, thanks Demon it's friday. big_smile

Last edited by kXnPunk (2013-02-08 15:29:24)

So today I found out my neighbors are moving out and I'm very happy. Why you might ask? Because they're a bunch of drunk college kids that like to blast music at 3 in the morning and are  loud immature douchebags. So yeah, I'd say I'm pretty damn happy I can have peace and quiet.

azathoth wrote:

^^
No website defies the monkey!

https://sites.google.com/site/vervemonkeyproject/Home/images/web-images/wolf-jumps-sheep.jpg

no website dare defy you my friend. you caught me playing with sheep! you have eyes everywhere! smile

Feel a little mixed.A part of me feels great and full of energy,the other part feels really pissy and full of self loathing.Ah the joys of drinking.

Vampy had her sugar run low, but I was awake and had 5 glucose tablets down her throat in less than a minute.  She was fine in 15 minutes, which was rather quick, thankfully.  The longer it goes the more worried I get.  Now I'm just tired until she goes to work, 'cause I never go back to sleep after her sugar drops at night.

Fast indeed. You're a very efficient monkey man. Although sleepless.
Good job.

You'd be worried as mad with some of mine that last 6-8 hours and even more sometimes. lol

In pretty top shape. The wine during the night tasted oh so good so it stuck a big smile on my alcohol lover's face. So good.

As a matter of fact, I still have it wide on my face now. smile

Last edited by kXnPunk (2013-02-10 06:32:28)

Feeling very unproductive today. All I want to do is sit down and watch Scooby-Doo. I guess that's what Sunday evenings are for though, so it's all good.

I'm overwhelmed with all this snow. I like a little snow every now and then in the Winter but this is just ridiculous. I'm glad that my electricity is working though, and the sooner Spring break comes I'll be a happy Tripod.

Just finished off the entire 1-season/9 episode run of the live action The Tick show from '01.  Was a fan of the 90s cartoon but never saw the live action adaptation.  Good for a couple laughs but I can totally see hy it was canceled after only one season; production design was pretty cheap and you never really saw any kind of superhero action (probably wasn't in the budget).  The Tick suit actually looked pretty cool, though.  Most of the laughs come from Patrick Warburton's performance as The Tick, though.  His co-stars were mostly dead weight.

Oh, well.  Once Zero Dark Thirty's finished DLing, I'm going to download the old cartoon, which I haven't seen since its iniital run.