Re: The I Love You All Thread!

British slang fight, British slang fight!

@Fulci- Check in tonight or tomorrow night, there's usually people hangin' aboot.  Send a request to
azathoth1945
and I'll get you added.

@ChansawWD40- this all goes back to the American/Moosefolk talking/chatting with the Euros on Skype.  They teach us words.  We don't know what the f' they mean until we ask, but it's all good.  It's beautiful when the southern US folk get into slang fights with the Euros, lol !

doesn't this show you yanks that in England we have those bickering ruffians up there in the north and us civilised people in good old east Anglia and the famous ancient learned city of Cambridge. ( goes down on knees and gives thanks) then gets up and runs crouched very low to avoid all the shit which is about to come wolfy's way lol

I say this alot but I really like this forum! I know I can a weirdo alot of the times, but you guys have always been great fun to talk to and joke around with! Alot of the time I feel bummed out yet you guys cheer me up! Cheers to you all and here's to a badass Halloween! smile

I agree Tri, everyone here is great! It's nice to have a pleasant community of like-minded people.
https://i.chzbgr.com/maxW500/2344762112/h7CC8F8D4/