Re: Pets anyone?

Oh very cool little dog DirtyGirl.
Wonder why the Twilight name though. lol

I love Bella's face. Such a cute little pup.

Malinki and Sabaka... both called dibs on riding shotgun.
http://i1280.photobucket.com/albums/a490/Ken_Willinger/malinkiandsabaka_zps7f05710e.jpg

Awww

kXnPunk wrote:

Oh very cool little dog DirtyGirl.
Wonder why the Twilight name though. lol

you caught me smile   I claim it is from the books NOT the movies...lol

It does suit her though.  She is very pretty girl and a little princess  smile

Mary rockin' the awesome doggie!

Er, wasn't going to do this but I'm a bit drunk now so here goes nothing...

The other half and I have been meaning to get a dog for about 2 years now but every so often I get cold feet as I feel it would be like replacing Charlie, the best dog of all time.

I know it sounds daft but I was nine years old when my parents took me to my older cousin's house to choose one of his sheepdog bitches litter of puppies. I fell in love with Charlie immediately, he was a rascal, a border collie with a black and white face and an evil glint in his eye. He ran myself and my elder sisters ragged for years, there was no training this dog. Leave the back door open? Vamoosh - he'd peg it over the fence and into the adjoining park. Take him off his lead? Vamoosh, he'd leg it down the brook and onto the canal towpath where he would stay until he got hungry before finally toddling off back home. He was untameable (if that word exists!) but he was my best mate and I spent my teen years chasing that bloody dog all over our local area. He diddn't age well though, he developed arthritis and became very melancholy in his final months so we all agreed it was time to end him. The poor dog was struggling to even sit down on his hind legs, doing this pathetic pirouette thing before he could lie down and I held his paw as the vet administered the lethal dose of morphine and felt the life ebb out of him. I fucking well loved Charlie and I still think about him. He was and is irreplaceable which is why I'm reluctant to get a new dog.

Sorry for this essay, I just wanted to write about my best mate of all time, Charlie.
R.I.P

^^^
Awww... RIP Charlie.

And yeah DirtyGirl, caught ya hand in the bag but it fits very well, especially if she's a princess. smile

doggie

doggie2

doggie3

Man my Sweet lil chick bug face makes me laugh so much when she does that which is often. No idea why though. I guess she sees me under the blankets and says to herself well that looks comfortable, he falls asleep everytime he goes in there so I'll try. Or NOT what do I know. lol

http://img571.imageshack.us/img571/4186/sweetincouvartes.jpg

Last edited by kXnPunk (2013-02-08 23:58:01)

Fulcento wrote:

Er, wasn't going to do this but I'm a bit drunk now so here goes nothing...

The other half and I have been meaning to get a dog for about 2 years now but every so often I get cold feet as I feel it would be like replacing Charlie, the best dog of all time.

I know it sounds daft but I was nine years old when my parents took me to my older cousin's house to choose one of his sheepdog bitches litter of puppies. I fell in love with Charlie immediately, he was a rascal, a border collie with a black and white face and an evil glint in his eye. He ran myself and my elder sisters ragged for years, there was no training this dog. Leave the back door open? Vamoosh - he'd peg it over the fence and into the adjoining park. Take him off his lead? Vamoosh, he'd leg it down the brook and onto the canal towpath where he would stay until he got hungry before finally toddling off back home. He was untameable (if that word exists!) but he was my best mate and I spent my teen years chasing that bloody dog all over our local area. He diddn't age well though, he developed arthritis and became very melancholy in his final months so we all agreed it was time to end him. The poor dog was struggling to even sit down on his hind legs, doing this pathetic pirouette thing before he could lie down and I held his paw as the vet administered the lethal dose of morphine and felt the life ebb out of him. I fucking well loved Charlie and I still think about him. He was and is irreplaceable which is why I'm reluctant to get a new dog.

Sorry for this essay, I just wanted to write about my best mate of all time, Charlie.
R.I.P

Aw that's sweet Fulci.  Before I had Bella, we had a golden retriever named Ginger.  She was 15 when she passed away.  She lived a long and happy life and she was extremely spoiled by us. 

It sounds like you guys are ready for another dog to love and spoil.  Don't worry about replacing Charlie.  You can never do that.

I had a German Shepherd who died last year, she was 14 and it was so sad to let her go.
We now have a American Staffy who is very different from the shepherd but still very special in his own little way smile

I have always been a dog fan, but I like all animals.  I would have a cat if I wasn't allergic to them sad

I'm seriously thinking about buying flying lessons at the airport next door to my budgie bird..
She doesn't know how. She flies all the time zigzagging and smashing into everything that gets in the way. My face even.

Guess that's normal, she's been trapped 13 years in a cage, now that she's free, she doesn't understand how to. So the plane pilot would probably help her fix that. lol

Last edited by kXnPunk (2013-02-28 18:09:37)

Fulcento, I've been down that road before.

I had a half tabby, half maine coon named Celes. She was 12 and a half years old when she died 3 weeks ago. She was a feisty cat, and would attack most people, but I wasn't one of them. She had a lot of trouble breathing in the end, and they couldn't figure out why (some sort of fluid on the lungs) and was in a lot of pain. Over the last year it's be really tough on my brother and I, as we've lived through a few family crisis', and at times it felt like Celes was the only one I could turn too, it was tough to let her go.

I think in time I will get another pet, but for now the wound is to fresh.

My family back home got a new cat

http://i1072.photobucket.com/albums/w366/Xenomorph85/385428_488431701212858_1215116236_n_zps7cc9730a.jpg

I wanted to it to be named Ash but they called it something else. Im gonna call it Ash anyway whenever I am home.

^^^
Awesome looking cat man.

Argh, RIP Celes...
Always hard to loose a pet.

My best thoughts go out to everybody that recently lost one.

My Sweet is the best damn friend I have we understand each other very well. More than with some friends.

Last edited by kXnPunk (2013-02-28 18:41:19)

Vasquez: with cat's names don't matter they won't come unless they want to anyway.

True unless you're my cat.
She's coming to me everytime I call her name. Yeah, she's one of a kind. smile

I've just had a new Betta fish who I've called Romero big_smile

^^^
That name is just GREAT!!!

Sweet is running around like crazy all over with her ears slapped down on her head. She almost hit me just a few seconds ago. She'll stop and go back to sleep in a few, doesn't last long normally. So funny though. lol

http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/dd184/_xLeannex_/020-2.jpg

Romero

^^^
OH WOOOW!!! Beautiful little beast Romero is. He looks kinda like a bird. Very nice. Say hi to him from me will you??? smile

Word to the wise, they're the opposite of a narcisist, never show it it's reflection.

15 minutes of mirror time a day is good for their brains wink Bettas are shitty in the way that if they get bored they tear into their own tails and as I payed £16 for this little guy, I like to keep his mind stimulated big_smile Plus it's best time to get pics of them because they hold steady.

kXnPunk wrote:

Man my Sweet lil chick bug face makes me laugh so much when she does that which is often. No idea why though. I guess she sees me under the blankets and says to herself well that looks comfortable, he falls asleep everytime he goes in there so I'll try. Or NOT what do I know. lol

http://img571.imageshack.us/img571/4186/sweetincouvartes.jpg

Punk your cat is beautiful! Is she fully grey? She is stunning <3

UV, he's a gorgeous little guy! All of my dogs are filthy today, took them for a walk & they went swimming & running through the mud. Bath day tomorrow for them!