27,051

Re: Totally random

It was a bitch walking 3 blocks to the bf house.
40% of my neighbours cleared their properties. So I was walking on the road. Almost fell a handful of times. If I did, I'd be lost in it until it melts tongue
I'm short so the snow was almost at my knees. Horrible.
Not a fan of snow.

27,052

Re: Totally random

^^^
Who the H3LL is really??? Aside from these ski/snowboard athletes that is but hey, they're already freaking insane so. lol

I don't like fridays on TV. Full of damn crap. At least Fringe is starting now. Not a true fan but it's MUCH better than that damn CSI crap which to me is the crappiest show ever on TV. Can't stand it and the worst is that it shows way too often in a week.

27,053

Re: Totally random

Valentine's Day is around the corner. I guess I'll go to buy myself some flowers and chocolates because I am just too sexy.

27,054

Re: Totally random

^^^
Hahaha best way to get some love for a single man. Should do the same.

HOLY DAMN FREAKING H3LL, on of my friend that live up north in a town called FERMONT just said on his Facebook wall that the temperature outside right now was -62°C. Man, that is insanelt cold, way too cold. I really couldn't live there.
Luckily, he's coming back in a few days.

27,055

Re: Totally random

Man, I TOTALLY dig this tattoo way too much, it's damn AMAZING!!!

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lmq0sgblxV1ql7ut3o1_400.jpg

27,056

Re: Totally random

I remember seeing that pic a couple of years ago. Hot.

Had to walk home on the road. Was much faster.
Since I'm off tomorrow, gonna find something to watch. Perhaps some Supernatural.

27,057

Re: Totally random

I like that it's written Fallen at the bottom. She looks like a Fallen Angel indeed. big_smile

Glad it was better for you miss MoonRaven on the road.
And enjoy your day off.
Supernatural is so damn good. Loving it.

The Core on TV now with the great and very talented Hilary Swank.
Always enjoyed this movie very much. It rules and everybody is pitch perfect in it. smile

Here, started to snow now, normal, where far east so takes time. But they say we have a few snowy days ahead. But the worst is that it's fucking insanely cold out, crazy. Screw winter.

Last edited by kXnPunk (2013-02-08 23:18:16)

27,058

Re: Totally random

I'd rather be weird as fuck than be boring as hell.

WORD.

27,059

Re: Totally random

Well said big_smile

27,060

Re: Totally random

EMILY THE STRANGE is definitely one of my favorite comic characters.
Man, she's EVIL. And so are her cats. They rock.
http://www.darkhorse.com/Features/Flip- … he-Strange

27,061

Re: Totally random

https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRBX2E6TcV6uvfzjjTNcuHXr0qWr48bjjYmGAos7RBo6cP-uQWh5w

27,062

Re: Totally random

^^^
Hahaha nice, I love these dudes they rock. Well not really, all they do is sleep but they still look very cool. smile

27,063

Re: Totally random

MoonRaven wrote:

If I get a snow day tomorrow that would be most epic. Feet and legs are sore. And I'm tired.

Bought this guy today big_smile
http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c305/marcymoon/485F839D-FE2D-4053-8059-F7AFA8C1BDA9-3068-0000010E1DAACB6F_zps0c5fd7d6.jpg

I also ordered the Bloody Mary Living Dead Doll tongue

I picked up the Frankenstein and Bride of Frankenstein.  I found them at my local Comic book store!  Love them smile

Raven do you display them in the boxes or out?

27,064

Re: Totally random

I still keep them in the boxes.
But I'm on the fence about it. I wanna take them out to display cause they look incredibly cute up close. But to keep the value I wanna keep them in the box. But who's to say that I'll ever get rid of them. Probably never. At least for now I'll keep them in there. Sadly on the floor until I move out (hopefully in the summer) Then they can have shelves.

http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c305/marcymoon/FDB467AE-0446-4ACB-8F31-8A15302AA3A3-7137-0000034B1121D89A_zpsd76960d3.jpg

Also DG, an FYI. The Dracula doll is being released this year and a possible 'Psycho' doll too smile

27,065

Re: Totally random

A dracula doll?  I will be all over that!  Nice collection you have there.  Frankie and the bride are the first ones I have bought so far.  I will try to take a pic of them later on the movie shelves smile

Re: Totally random

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/813Hq8t7yZL._AA1500_.jpg

I bought this yesterday, looking forward to it arriving next week!

27,067

Re: Totally random

DirtyGirl wrote:

A dracula doll?  I will be all over that!  Nice collection you have there.  Frankie and the bride are the first ones I have bought so far.  I will try to take a pic of them later on the movie shelves smile

I'm not sure the exact release date but here is a pic at one of the toy conventions.
http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c305/marcymoon/D7EBD2C9-794B-411F-85FE-2F32CD04F77F-3633-0000049A15DEF691_zps496c95a6.jpg

My goal is to buy all the movie related ones and the ones based on real people.
The Nosferatu doll with his victim is really cute too.

27,068

Re: Totally random

Scavenger of Human Sorrow wrote:

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/813Hq8t7yZL._AA1500_.jpg

I bought this yesterday, looking forward to it arriving next week!

Thats a nice set

27,069

Re: Totally random

i want to stay at home again this Weekend, but something in me, wants to get out for a few Drinks.

I mena ok, i had 6 Beers at home, and tomorrow i want to go to pump some iron

Re: Totally random

Coheed and Cambria are really awesome.

That is all.

Re: Totally random

Please tell Lucifer he can't have this one
Her spirits too strong
It's written all over your face
I can see the pain
You can make it all go away

27,072

Re: Totally random

Well I'm glad I made it through this blizzard and that I finally have electricity and Internet back!!! big_smile

27,073

Re: Totally random

MoonRaven wrote:
DirtyGirl wrote:

A dracula doll?  I will be all over that!  Nice collection you have there.  Frankie and the bride are the first ones I have bought so far.  I will try to take a pic of them later on the movie shelves smile

I'm not sure the exact release date but here is a pic at one of the toy conventions.
http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c305/marcymoon/D7EBD2C9-794B-411F-85FE-2F32CD04F77F-3633-0000049A15DEF691_zps496c95a6.jpg

My goal is to buy all the movie related ones and the ones based on real people.
The Nosferatu doll with his victim is really cute too.


He's so cute!  Looks like Bela to me smile

27,074

Re: Totally random

MoonRaven wrote:

I still keep them in the boxes.
But I'm on the fence about it. I wanna take them out to display cause they look incredibly cute up close. But to keep the value I wanna keep them in the box. But who's to say that I'll ever get rid of them. Probably never. At least for now I'll keep them in there. Sadly on the floor until I move out (hopefully in the summer) Then they can have shelves.

http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c305/marcymoon/FDB467AE-0446-4ACB-8F31-8A15302AA3A3-7137-0000034B1121D89A_zpsd76960d3.jpg

Also DG, an FYI. The Dracula doll is being released this year and a possible 'Psycho' doll too smile

They need a Cthulhu doll.

27,075

Re: Totally random

hellrat wrote:
MoonRaven wrote:

I still keep them in the boxes.
But I'm on the fence about it. I wanna take them out to display cause they look incredibly cute up close. But to keep the value I wanna keep them in the box. But who's to say that I'll ever get rid of them. Probably never. At least for now I'll keep them in there. Sadly on the floor until I move out (hopefully in the summer) Then they can have shelves.

http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c305/marcymoon/FDB467AE-0446-4ACB-8F31-8A15302AA3A3-7137-0000034B1121D89A_zpsd76960d3.jpg

Also DG, an FYI. The Dracula doll is being released this year and a possible 'Psycho' doll too smile

They need a Cthulhu doll.

That would be cool.

DG, can't wait until he's released. He would be an awesome addition to my LDD family big_smile

Work in the AM. Might be a busy one with lots to clean hmm