Re: Last Seen T.V. Show

Olivia Munn was freaking BRILLIANT on Leno tonight. Made me laugh a lot. Lovely lady.

http://www.nbc.com/the-tonight-show/vid … 2/1409483/

Dexter

Supernatural season 1 episode 19
Then The Walking Dead season 3 episode 5

Dexter Episode 11

MERLIN which is a very nice show.

Saved by the bell

The Following, episode 3.  The first two presented a show with potential; this third episode reached that potential.  Damn, that was a doozy!  Surprisingly violent and shocking but, unlike American Horror Story, the shocks serve a purpose and grow organically from the characters and situations, and aren't just there to see what they can get away with during prime time.  If future episodes are as good as this one was, this show's going to be a winner.

Latest Supernatural.
Had time traveling Nazi necromancers, spontaneous combustion, and a good ol' Hebrew golem.  Fun episode. 
(and no, those aren't spoilers.  I left them out)

Last edited by azathoth (2013-02-07 05:08:54)

^^^
That show is just insanely cool.

ARROW is what I last watched. First time. Interestingly cool one. He rocks.

And now watching my morning TV show that I haven't missed a lot of episodes since 1997, WATCH THEM ALL!!!
Cool stuff, news, social medias/techno/games, culture/shows/music/movies, meteo and everyday they have a guest coming up or a singer/band coming once a week. And man, that little redhead Vanessa Pilon is way cool and cute. VERY VERY CUTE. I talk a lot with her on Facebook, pretty fun. My favorite chronicle of the show her social medias stuff, of course, cyberpunk me lives in there so. lol
http://tva.canoe.ca/emissions/salutbonjour/

https://twimg0-a.akamaihd.net/profile_images/2349322290/image.jpg

Last edited by kXnPunk (2013-02-07 07:38:34)

I dug last night's Supernatural.  I have a mental checklist of horror-related characters I've wanted to see on that show and the golem was one of them.  Visually it was a far cry from the image of a golem I have in my head (creature made of clay; the one in the show just looked like a big muscle man) but they certainly got the lore and behavior right.  Like Azzie said, fun episode.

I recently DL'ed season 1 and 2 of the old cop satire show Sledge Hammer and have been watching it the last couple days.  Used to love it back in high school but this is my first time seeing the show since it originally aired.  A lot of the humor still works (Sledge's lady partner: "You believe women should be barefoot and pregant."  Sledge: "I always encourage women to wear shoes!" lol ) but it does show its age quite a bit, as well.  Still, it's been fun revisiting so far.

Did the same but with Knight Rider.
Dusselhoff power and all that pre Malibu.
Kitt was an amazing little car. He rocked.

Enoyed it even more than last time I saw it in the 80s.

It was an episode of Supernatural. Season 2. Can't remember the episode.

The Scooby Doo Show (Ep. The Beast Is Awake at Bottomless Lake)

Oh, holy, great nostalgia...I love Scooby Doo.

Justified

It's the Grammy now and I enjoy it very much. Was just pissed that miss the queen of cleavage, Katy Perry was without one. But hey, a very cool show, Jack White was awesome and so was Alicia Keys that I love very much.

I don't have cable...The last TV show I watched was Home Movies!  I put it on while drunk last night and woke up this morning and it was still playing.  Oops!

^^^
Hahaha funny. lol

I lived a damn long time without cable but was I glad not to have only 4 channels with all that regional crap on. Man, the graphic design they use seems like it's straight out on 1950. lol

I'm not into tv shows anymore... well I changed my deranged mind ever sinse the walking dead came on the tube!

The Walking Dead of-course!

Walking Dead is actually a TV Show so ypu still watch them. lol

well I did say I changed my deranged mind neutral

^^^
Yes you did, I admit. big_smile

I don't have cable, either.  So I wait until an hour or so after a show I want to watch has aired, then download it. lol

Watched the first three episodes of Game of Thrones, a show which I've been resisting but finally DLed the first two seasons of and have now started.  Pretty good show so far, I can see why so many people like it.  I could care less about the nudity (pardon me for not being a virgin and having seen boobs before) but I'm really digging the cinematography, the writing is really sharp and the actors are top-notch.  And surprise of all surprises, Sean Bean has been in all three episodes I've watched so far and hasn't been killed off yet.  Which is a minor miracle, considering it seems the guy usually insists on picking roles he gets killed in. lol

wow lonny is that uou? fuck man com on get your avatar ass back cause like aint the same here, like huh get it together my freind of all horror shite!