Topic: Bloody F*ck

OK.
I'm doing this thingy which is going to be an animated very short film. Started the sketches already, some final drawings are ready and I'll use Flash for editing it.

Pretty damn brutal and nasty so I have hidden the most crazy things to protect my dead Grand Ma's heart and my 2 years old niece. The others I don't care. lol

But yeah, it's SICK.
No one under 16 is allowed in here, get away or I'll send the monkey after you all with radioactive laser exploding bullets gatling guns mounted on panda/tanks. You've been advised.

If you think it's outta place, mods, please get rid of it.

A dark castle. Lightning and thunder growling.
A dungeon, sinister, tenebrous and lit up by a very weak flame on a torch on the wall.

A sublime redhead girl with somptuously perfect body.

A dude, black long dreadlocks hair, full of tattoos. one of a red/black [with tears of Blood coming from the eye's hole] skull over his left eye's skin.

The girl is chained up but still strips herself naughtily and slowy anyways, she wants some, she's horny.

The guy opens one of the drawers of the furniture of the room and gets a leather condom style thing from it.

But the thingy is covered with spiky razor blades all over it. The eyes of the girl transform from passionate/full of sexual desire to terrified, frightened.

The dude puts the killer banger thing over his dick and gets closer. His fingers move each lip of the pussy which is already juicy apart from each other and her looks reverts back to inflamed.

Right at this instant, he penetrates her which produces a painful very loud scream.

He continues his in/out/in/out movement vigorously and that makes her abdomen rip open. He goes on faster and faster and the gash gets wider. When the teared open wound reaches the height of her tits, he stops abruptnessly. He gets his cock out of the murderer leather razor sliced banger and put his reproductive organ in the mouth of the unconscious from quite a bit girl.

And cums...

Das Ende crazy fuckers.

Re: Bloody F*ck

hey punk I love to see dungeon torture as in the good ole days of medieval FUCK YOU UP!

Just do it... I'm old enough to be in this thread so....

Hey dude, happy SINday night to you. smile

Yeah, I'm totally doing it, might work slowly on it but still doing stuff on it everyday. Will take a lot of time though but whatever, I don't have a deadline so I have all the time I need. big_smile

yikes lol

hey hapy sinight back at ya buddy

awesome take your time and make a killer screenplay. ever since I was like 4 or 5 UI saw a torture move I forget what it was but that was a thing that really stuck in my craw as I grew up. Just for the fuck of it... I use to put together those monster models you know with glue and paint... my fav one was a guilotine with a a little person. I never glued its head on I used ketchup to hold it there and dropped the blade to decapitate him. I used more ketchup to hold it on and do it agin. I was prob 5 and that made me so happy!

Hahaha Evelyn.
That's exactly why I love Horror that much, all the yikesness in these movies. lol

Last edited by kXnPunk (2013-02-10 23:16:53)

Punk I look forward to seeing your short film. I love your crazy artistic style so I say hell yeah to that!! big_smile

DemonToSome wrote:

hey hapy sinight back at ya buddy

awesome take your time and make a killer screenplay. ever since I was like 4 or 5 UI saw a torture move I forget what it was but that was a thing that really stuck in my craw as I grew up. Just for the fuck of it... I use to put together those monster models you know with glue and paint... my fav one was a guilotine with a a little person. I never glued its head on I used ketchup to hold it there and dropped the blade to decapitate him. I used more ketchup to hold it on and do it agin. I was prob 5 and that made me so happy!

OH MAN THAT SOUNDS WAY TOO COOL!!!
I want one of these so much.

And thanks Tripod. The end result will certainly be even more bloody and sick as what you read here but hey, that's how it goes in my mind. lol

Last edited by kXnPunk (2013-02-10 23:21:37)

Dude if you didn't live all the way in Canada i'd totally give you the role of Carnage for my show big_smile

^^^
H3LL yeah, too bad.
Carnage is my favorite WITH Venom. These 2 are definitely awesome!!!

I'm a Venom fan too, and I was the only one in my nebourhood at the time of them.