Re: The DAMN NHL Lockout Thread

Haha yeah. But check that out, Quebec city's mayor just got elected the top 4th  mayor in the whole planet so we'll have a team composed of martians or even monkeys. lol

Well then there should be a spot on the team for Az.  lol

Hahaha for sure.

Oh thank you JackBurton's Toronto Leafs for beating the CRAPhabs last night. I'm happy about this. VERY. Screw Montreal's hockey team.

And yeah, bring me back the Nordiques like NOW!!!

Last edited by kXnPunk (2013-01-20 13:35:19)

I guess this whole thing is fixed now...But next time those NHL fuckers go on strike....Just remember that your local roller derby league will never go on strike.

SUPPORT LOCAL ROLLER DERBY Y'ALL!  Fuck these whiny babies.  Go watch some real athletes!

They should've stayed on strike, the Montreal Crapnadians have beaten Martin Brodeur and my Devils last night.

Speaking of Roller Derby, have you seen Drew Barrymore's movie Whip It???
What a blast that movie was. smile

kXnPunk wrote:

Speaking of Roller Derby, have you seen Drew Barrymore's movie Whip It???
What a blast that movie was. smile

If it wasn't for that movie, I never would have known it was a real sport!  I love that movie!  Until it gets super sappy anyway. 

Hahahahahaha "Crapnadians"

Yeah crap of a team. Hate them with a passion. lol

Yeah a great movie and Ellen Page is one of my favorite canadian actresses, After Katarine Isabelle from Ginger Snaps that is.

kXnPunk wrote:

Yeah crap of a team. Hate them with a passion. lol

Yeah a great movie and Ellen Page is one of my favorite canadian actresses, After Katarine Isabelle from Ginger Snaps that is.

I'm watching American Mary right now big_smile

Been waiting sooooo long to see that one. Hopefully I'll be able to order it at the DVD shop this week. Heard way good stuff about it.

For the hockey fans-
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl … cd3DKWlqUk

^^^
THAT WAS FREAKING HILARIOUSLY FUNNY AS MAD.

Thank you, you deserve this. lol

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lvjsqrD8PM1r7000ao1_500.gif

^^
Awesome, I haven't seen that one before.  Tip o' the hat to you, horned one.

^^^
OH what a surprise. I'm glad. Cause I really enjoyed the condor thingy. Still laughing everytime I think of it. lol

OH BTW!!!
Was Canada's hockey day yesterday. Everybody was playing our game and speaking abou it in the news all over the country.

AND to celebrate this day even better, the Toronto Leafs have destroyed Montreal Crapnasians 6-0. Way to go Toronto, THANK YOU!!! lol

I wasn't going to post anything here but since you mentioned it....the Leafs really did demoilish the Habs.   You can argue that they weren't on their game but they still had 36 shots and tried to gain the momentum by starting a number of fights...it's just a shame that the leafs won all of those too...it'll be hard to top that gamer this season for me.

Blackhawks are looking great!  I love it!  Now, I'm not making any declarations...its a long season, and I don't tend to be optimistic about the Hawks.  Still, they are clearly the strongest team right now, and if Crawford can play strong, and they stay healthy...they are a force!

^^^
These 2 teams are off to a great start, that's cool. For you that is.

My Devils are really rocking this year, they're actually second which is great. Damn I love my team. smile

My dear idol, sir Martin Brodeur played his freaking 1200th match this week-end, man, that's amazing. And he's as good as he ever was. Don't think he'll retire anytime soon which I'm very happy about.

Last edited by kXnPunk (2013-02-11 13:30:28)

No, I think Brodeur is going to be around for at least another year, as long as he can stay healthy, he's good...but if he hurts his back or his groin..he'll have a hard time recovering.

With that Said, I wish him the best of health and hope he breaks some more records before retiring.  Always fun to watch him steal a game, even if it's against my team.

@Ghost:  I've spent most of this season watching the East Coast teams but Chicago seems to be doing pretty good.  I've always liked Stalberg's game and it's good to see he's playing well.